Crypto As Income - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MoCrypto

Crypto As Income

On 1/10/2020 at 6:18 PM, bunulama930 said:

In upcoming future the crypto currency could be the main source of income of the people because crypto is going very well and it will grow very high in the upcoming future and i hoping the best

I agree with you , Because now many people have started to get salaries using cryptocurrency. Therefore the possibility of a bright crypto currency's future is quite high 👍

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

You can earn Bitcoins daily if you work hard you can work here in bitcoin as full time job and if the value goes up. You need to know the method of trading, buying and selling coins or holding, Investing or joining campaigns in cryptotalk in pay by post you can get Bitcoins if you post useful and relevant post.

• +1 1

2 minutes ago, rchres said:

You can earn Bitcoins daily if you work hard you can work here in bitcoin as full time job and if the value goes up. You need to know the method of trading, buying and selling coins or holding, Investing or joining campaigns in cryptotalk in pay by post you can get Bitcoins if you post useful and relevant post.

I can't just depend on cryptocurrency as a source of income, but making cryptocurrency as a source of income is certainly not wrong, even if we have skills in the digital field, we can look for cryptocurrency paid online jobs

On 12/4/2019 at 6:09 AM, MoCrypto said:

The World of Crypto is new and exciting to those that educate themselves on the many ways to interact with the technology.  Among many aspects of crypto, is its financial components and ability to be a viable currency for many transactions.  I'm interested in a world where those that choose so, can receive crypto as a form of payment for goods and services rendered.  I find it fascinating to ponder on the merits of receiving your paycheck in BTC, ETH, or whatever crypto you choose.  This would go along way to aid in the areas of mass awareness and adoption.  I myself would be willing to receive future payments for different services that I provide in an effort to do my part in making this technology mainstream.  Here is a article that I read recently that dives a bit deeper into the concept of receiving crypto paychecks.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!  Happy Reading!

https://bigthink.com/technology-innovation/crypto-salary

Hmm. really nice and good article to read, and it also have motivation in it to be work in crypto currencies, the time will no longer out of range of crypto currencies when salaries will also be paid n crypto currencies.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

saying that the crypto is a source of income is not wrong because we are sharing our views and we are get paid by it. it's a great forum to earn money online by giving our views. 

• +1 1

I just hold some coins and trade some 

i am not that much strong in this currency world but i hope one day get more successful

I am student and crpyto currency has become my daily income now. Its not bad at all. Though its better to complete my daily needs. I am happy to be a member of this forum.

Getting paid in bitcoins today is promising. But since the cost of bitcoin is constantly growing, not a single employer will do it. but everyone can invest in bitcoin themselves!

I you would like crypto as a steady income I would suggest to invest a large amount in a masternode or stake your crypto. It's like a bank where you receive interes. Unfortunately I myself am currently not wealthy so masternodes are not an option for me.

• +1 1

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Man you just have 3 posts and you make this good post ! wow I think you are gonna be bright person here ! 
thank for these information and nice to know you ! I will follow you 😉

The world of crypto has given a lot of people chances and opportunities of earning without having to put effort into going outside of their homes, doing crypto jobs as a part time job in order for me to sustain my needs, although not on a daily basis but at least to help myself finance my needs.

• +1 1

I always puts crypto currencies on second priority and just fulfill my physical business needs first than put attention to crypto currencies, Althoug crypto is also a good source of earning but we could not it prioritize on our job or physical business yet.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

4 hours ago, andrehol said:

Getting paid in bitcoins today is promising. But since the cost of bitcoin is constantly growing, not a single employer will do it. but everyone can invest in bitcoin themselves!

Yes, and that will be the best thing you can do with your coin, trade it or invest it. In that way you can earn high profit and you can also see some other exchange that can help you to earn more high profit.

• +1 1

if you are good trader so cryptos can be a very good extra income or a fully income, so you can dedicate the whole time in trading. but you have to be sure that you can handle it otherwise vary bad things will happen to you

Another major step for cryptocurrencies is passive income: the time has come for digital assets to become efficient. There are choices with a time duration that varies according to one's ability and need for cryptography. Cryptocurrencies are complex, so it could be very straightforward for you to find out.

• +1 1

On 12/4/2019 at 7:02 AM, Digicoin said:

Holding can be a great source of income, because of crypto we are here and we are paid. Because of crypto people are also earning on bitcointalk. What about the indirect ways like writing Crypto articles, programmers employed by crypto companies and hardwares manufacture that employ people. Crypto has been a great source of income for many people.

Yes..holding a good potential cryptocurrency for long term will be in result of a good profit.and also at the sam time we cab perform short term trades kr holding to get our profit in short duration of time

9 hours ago, Ador000 said:

From my opinion crypto is good for income. Because by working in crypto one can easily earn a good amount of profit. That's why I think crypto is best for trading.

Yes it is the best for trading as trading provides you with a lot of income in it

with future regulations i think will be hard to keep earning like this in the future, because the bitcoin price will be more stable so earning will be lower. so keep trading and buy them until we can make some secure good profits

On 12/4/2019 at 3:15 AM, Chamet said:

Yeah i think same to you

Bitcoin good for investment and i save my invesment in yobit

I hope next get profit in here

Income big in invest it i want

Yes they  are people who  are full time into bitcoin and other cryptocurreny  so it can be a good source  of income  to come. 

I did read in this forum itself, that there are companies in Canada that has opted in paying their employees salary in bitcoin. It can be beneficial and harmful. Beneficial in the sense, if all the speculation become correct, so a 10k$ salary in bitcoin might become 100K$ why because bitcoin jumped, but if you get salary and a day after, bitcoin's price falls down by 1k or 2k, you gonna have loose that amount and somehow survive on smaller salary for that month

• +1 1

On 12/4/2019 at 9:27 AM, Muphin said:

As a student, having part-time job outside house is complicated, I do not hold my own time so it is hard to get own income. But then, Bitcoin occured and solved this problem. People could get income from this and also hold your own time. 

Wow. I can feel you on that. I'm also a student, an art student. Which means that I need more money to buy art materials which are super expensive that it put holes on my wallet and also to my parents wallet. And that hurts. But in this crypto, this really solves the problem . I'm very thankful for this. I wish I could have found it earlier.

• +1 1

On 12/4/2019 at 6:09 AM, MoCrypto said:

The World of Crypto is new and exciting to those that educate themselves on the many ways to interact with the technology.  Among many aspects of crypto, is its financial components and ability to be a viable currency for many transactions.  I'm interested in a world where those that choose so, can receive crypto as a form of payment for goods and services rendered.  I find it fascinating to ponder on the merits of receiving your paycheck in BTC, ETH, or whatever crypto you choose.  This would go along way to aid in the areas of mass awareness and adoption.  I myself would be willing to receive future payments for different services that I provide in an effort to do my part in making this technology mainstream.  Here is a article that I read recently that dives a bit deeper into the concept of receiving crypto paychecks.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!  Happy Reading!

https://bigthink.com/technology-innovation/crypto-salary

well said dear, it is the world of crypto through which many people are getting benefits. Moreover, the article which you mentioned here is incredible!

There are many countries where crypto is considered the only source of income. Because the future of crypto is very good, we need to continue to work on crypto and determine its ways and use it for investment.

• +1 1

31 minutes ago, Umefarwa said:

Yes the crypto is the beneficial for our income because the crypto support us in our financial position this is the best

But you can't earn anything to sustain your needs in crypto if you don't have the knowledge.

• -1 1