Crypto As Income - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MoCrypto

Crypto As Income

On 12/4/2019 at 2:09 AM, MoCrypto said:

The World of Crypto is new and exciting to those that educate themselves on the many ways to interact with the technology.  Among many aspects of crypto, is its financial components and ability to be a viable currency for many transactions.  I'm interested in a world where those that choose so, can receive crypto as a form of payment for goods and services rendered.  I find it fascinating to ponder on the merits of receiving your paycheck in BTC, ETH, or whatever crypto you choose.  This would go along way to aid in the areas of mass awareness and adoption.  I myself would be willing to receive future payments for different services that I provide in an effort to do my part in making this technology mainstream.  Here is a article that I read recently that dives a bit deeper into the concept of receiving crypto paychecks.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!  Happy Reading!

https://bigthink.com/technology-innovation/crypto-salary

Looking at it crypto has actually helped alot of people to earn income on a daily basis, even as they are doing other jobs but I don't think that everybody is really earning because some people actually gave up. 

Just like what you said, this cryptoworld is very exciting and you can not oppose it. But for me, this is just an alternative way to earn income. Maybe one day if I ever earn too much, I'll quit my job then become fulltime with this.

Yes crypto is a new business and in this business we make good money and it can change our life and those peoples whose don,t have a job they can join the crypto business and make money in it simple. Crypto is a business and we can use it as an income because now this time so many peoples will do this.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, you can use crypto for income. You can buy it and hold it. it's also profitable. Also you can trade with crypto and you can earn huge money. But you must study about trading and start invest. investment has risk.

• +1 1

On 12/4/2019 at 5:18 AM, Migo said:

Yes for sure, because this forum is giving us a good opportunity to have a capital to use in another income sites like investing or trading, let's enjoy it now 

That's true we get paid here and we use this rewards to invest from the different platform in order to make and increasing our daily income

crypto is very good source of income you can work partime i also earned lots of money trouogh crypto currencies and airdrops

There are many ways to earn from cryptocurrency but if you are saying crypto as income it makes me think of recieving dividends from crypto. You can earn income from crypto by staking and get a handsome amount, or you can also do crypto lending as another way of getting income  

You can use crypto as a income. You can buy small coins and hold it for future. You can make profit from here. Also you can start a trade with crypto. But trading has little risk.

Well crypto as an income is really great since i am still a student. If i work outside while studying, it is much complicated. Thanks to crypto because now i can earn money that is not time consuming so that i can focus more in my studies.

• +1 1

Crypto can become as income source .But it all depend on person who want to make it part time or full time job.In crypto i believe  your any effort is reward .You will make money of your  every second.This will be revolutionary field for all people.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrency is one of the source of income.We can earn money from crypto doing easy task.Crypto is one of the best way for students to earn money

The Crypto currency is used for income purpose and people invest in this for earning profit. This is good way of crypto currency earning and mining platform available at large scale and people work for this and mining the crypto currency new coins and presented these coins for sale purpose in market.

• +1 1

On 12/4/2019 at 1:28 PM, Jackmil said:

Crypto can be used as income but we can also lose because of crypto. But for the future I think crypto is quite good and interesting.

Yes! But the future is the crypto and we can also use it as a income source. But the fear of loss is not so good. If you don't have the knowledge about the crypto currency then learn the things that how to earn profits and don't lose the crypto

5 hours ago, Kenny12 said:

Earning income from crypto is not bad. For me I am still student, I would like to get crypto as part time. As I am looking for work it will be great earnings for me if I get some crypto daily as earnings. 

You don't have to go to far, even staying on the forum will make you earn some part time payment

Crypto can help many people to earn a living, it can definitely create some jobs in many countries of the world. over the past 6-7 years, many people have taken crypto as their primary source of income.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

You can add crypto as your part-time  partner. If you have right ideas certainly you will gain but remember to follow all the polices and terms.

conserving may be a wonderful supply of earnings, because of crypto we're right here and we're paid. because of crypto humans also are earning on bitcoinbitcointalk which is a nice one

Crypto currency is very good way of earning . One can earn a huge amount of money from here and it makes himself a self dependent person . One can also learn many things from here.

19 hours ago, Shajahan32 said:

I think crypto is part-time work for me and everyone

No actually, some of us take it as a main income and a full term job, like me it is my full time job

Crypto give us so many option for earn money. We can buy small coins and hold it for future. We can pay globally without any problem. We can also trade in crypto market. But trading has little risk.

I see cryptocurrency as an angel for all people, because there are not exception or exclusion, anybody have access to it without border and there are many people who before poor with crypto convert to rich, so crypto as income yes. 

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I came to cryptocurrency in order to earn money. It seemed to me that this is easy money. But I realized that I was wrong. Making money in cryptocurrency is very difficult now.

Create income using crypto is correct but we need to support it for better progress. By using it as the function in real life, more people will interesting to know crypto and try it. I'm not surprise again if new project/ developer develop crypto as their product. I hope new project can also become good sign to join crypto program.

• +1 1