Crypto As Income - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MoCrypto

Crypto As Income

Crypto is the best way for making huge profit. if anyone invest on any crypto when the price is low and sell it at after increasing the price then he can easily make huge profit.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Crypto is definitely income for me. I started crypto because i wanted to earn invest and earn some extra money on the side, however, fast forward 3 years and i'm here today as an advocate of cryptocurrencies. I believe crypto is more than a means to earn income but also as a means to change the world for the better.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I enjoyed it, crypto has so much opportunity, that is why it is regarded as an income to all, you can earn such from Cryptocurrency

fully if you no longer need to deposit, then the bounty campaign will be the most appropriate choice to get income from crypto.

We are using cryptocurrencies as the part of increasing our daily income but we don't take it as our major source of income because it is risk somehow

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

As long as you know the risks and probabilities about the crypto world, then you should engage into it. But I think making it full time would be so risky if you are still a beginner. 

There are so many peoples in world who are earning good money with crypto currency. If you want to earn money with crypto like that. You can start the small jobs or start trading. You can do it.

On 12/4/2019 at 3:09 AM, MoCrypto said:

The World of Crypto is new and exciting to those that educate themselves on the many ways to interact with the technology.  Among many aspects of crypto, is its financial components and ability to be a viable currency for many transactions.  I'm interested in a world where those that choose so, can receive crypto as a form of payment for goods and services rendered.  I find it fascinating to ponder on the merits of receiving your paycheck in BTC, ETH, or whatever crypto you choose.  This would go along way to aid in the areas of mass awareness and adoption.  I myself would be willing to receive future payments for different services that I provide in an effort to do my part in making this technology mainstream.  Here is a article that I read recently that dives a bit deeper into the concept of receiving crypto paychecks.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!  Happy Reading!

https://bigthink.com/technology-innovation/crypto-salary

I hope that dealing in bitcoin becomes the predominant one, that we get a salary in bitcoin and that we can buy our necessary needs. Dealing with the world of crypto is easier and faster than banks.

20 hours ago, Bashir said:

We use cryptocurrency as part of our daily income growth, but we do not accept it as the main source of income due to some risks.

well, I know some people who are actually into the cryptoworld and trading cryptocurrencies on full time. I guess it depends to different people. 

On 12/4/2019 at 8:27 AM, Muphin said:

As a student, having part-time job outside house is complicated, I do not hold my own time so it is hard to get own income. But then, Bitcoin occured and solved this problem. People could get income from this and also hold your own time. 

With the presence of cryptocurrency especially Bitcoin can make everyone earn income in it like you and me. In fact we can do it anywhere whenever that is important to connect to the internet.

I would never want to receive my paycheck in bitcoin or any other coin, and that's just because of the sheer volatility of the market. 

If you want to actually earn some income through crypto, proof of stake coins are probably the best way to do it aside from owning masternodes, which are quite expensive.  And it's passive income, too.  No work required.

• +2 1

18 hours ago, Bashir said:

Actually that's right as you said we all differs from our opinions in term of cryptocurrency trading

Yes, I believe that different people will have different capacities and this could mean that they are more skilled when it terms to trading and everything about the cryptoworld. 

2 hours ago, Bashir said:

in the on line world, new users can take advantage of cryptocurrency. due to the fact, if we convey cash to earnings, we will make cash the usage of cryptocurrency and make money via foreign exchange.

Are you serious, the cash is also the crypto exchanging it is the problem we encountered from some countries

Cryptocurrency is both income and investments in bitcoin are primarily taken into account, in profit, rewards. 

On 12/21/2019 at 9:17 AM, Dinesh09798 said:

There are so many peoples in world who are earning good money with crypto currency. If you want to earn money with crypto like that. You can start the small jobs or start trading. You can do it.

Cryptocurrency is a leveler and unlike the payment options before it, there's no discrimination between people coming from first tier countries and the rest of the world, the decider is actually what a person brings or has to offer.

On 12/4/2019 at 3:09 AM, MoCrypto said:

The World of Crypto is new and exciting to those that educate themselves on the many ways to interact with the technology.  Among many aspects of crypto, is its financial components and ability to be a viable currency for many transactions.  I'm interested in a world where those that choose so, can receive crypto as a form of payment for goods and services rendered.  I find it fascinating to ponder on the merits of receiving your paycheck in BTC, ETH, or whatever crypto you choose.  This would go along way to aid in the areas of mass awareness and adoption.  I myself would be willing to receive future payments for different services that I provide in an effort to do my part in making this technology mainstream.  Here is a article that I read recently that dives a bit deeper into the concept of receiving crypto paychecks.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!  Happy Reading!

https://bigthink.com/technology-innovation/crypto-salary

I love receiving the salary in bitcoin because I do not have much of it and the fees for buying it are great in my country. Unfortunately, the government has not yet recognized the cryptocurrency and bitcoin in our country, and I hope that this will happen one day.

On 12/4/2019 at 7:27 AM, Muphin said:

As a student, having part-time job outside house is complicated, I do not hold my own time so it is hard to get own income. But then, Bitcoin occured and solved this problem. People could get income from this and also hold your own time. 

I do a job but whenever I  get time  I try to earn free crypto by participating on airdrop and writing articles on cryptotalk. I earn some extra income from cryptocurrency.

This is an new world and people are very excited about this because people who will get salary in crypto currency so think if anyone get salary and the second day the crypto currency money goes up then its a good profit 

Of course we can kind of take that as an income path because we can convert our dollars.We can earn cryptocurrency through various Internet activities and improve our way of life.

This world is so exciting that it is hard to describe in words. I would also not mind getting a salary in crypto, it would be fun. We must develop this and strive for something better.

• +1 1

As i think that everything need times even if u open a small shop it will take your time and then u will get profit of it and likewise crypto got good future and people are getting benefit from it and earning from it so we can also make it as income

• +1 2

Crypto is definitely changing the lives of many people globally, personally am trying to possess the necessary skills relevant in this industry, trying to stay open minded,so that when the opportunity presents itself, I will grab it with both hands.

• +1 2

This will be a part-time job for me because sometimes I am busy in some life duties like studying. In can become alternative way if the work outside is hard to find or unavailable.

At present, cryptocurrency is one of the income sources among the many Internet sites in the world because it is slowly becoming popular and it is also possible to earn money through a Future Manic and its future tooBrilliant RS Demand is increasing day by day and that is why I think that as a Potential and can be a very good way for income. 

• +1 1