How to create trust wallet - Page 3 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adul69

How to create trust wallet

On 3/17/2020 at 6:33 PM, Lavato228 said:

I don’t know, it’s just installed on the phone, and for some tasks I almost do not use it, when I was still doing drops, I just watched whether something came or not, and I no longer used any tasks 

Me too i have installed for some airdrops and i receive some of them in this wallet and then i see the wallet it's great to use and safe so i decide to use it , and now the wallet have the referral system opened you refer your friend and earn some coins 

I already lost my phrase but luckily there were only two coins I received from Airdrop and they had no value. It was a good lesson at the beginning of the road.

If I think Trust wallet, is one of the most reliable and most convenient wallet's in the market. Thank's to Dex content, it is even possible to make changes in the wallet's.

Thank you for the topic, but in my opinion, you do not need to enter the field or open a wallet to store your money if you are not prepared to do anything to keep it safe.

On 11/29/2019 at 1:11 PM, Adul69 said:

Someone might have made a wallet but forgot to save the phrase. You are not alone, I have also been. 

here I am trying to help make a trust wallet that is good and right. Initially I wanted to make it step by step, but it's better to visit this site

https://help.trustwallet.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007501334-How-to-Create-Your-Wallet

Yes you are absolutely right my friend. I have taken a picture of my backup phrase of my metamask wallet and have kept it safe on Google drive. So that in case i forget i can easily retrieve it back. 

13 minutes ago, Johny27777 said:

sed this wallet for about 4 months. I liked everything there, it is quite comfortable wallet, and very easy to understand. Only went with it because more accustomed to exchanges, they keep the funds and immediately Deposit if need be.

l find sed as wallet so good. In my opinion it is so easy to use it. Firstly by choosing wallet safety is more important. SED is one of the safety wallets. 

All you have to do my friend is going to playstore then download trust wallet app ! then open it and they will give you the steps about how can you make your own wallet ! they will give you some words and you have to save them ! be careful ! if you forgot these word then you will never could restore your wallet.

It seems to me there is nothing difficult there, you need to install the application, then enter your personal data and enjoy using this project

For me blockchain is better one , is really safe a never face any problem with it , my money is safe , because blockchain have a good security , for that a feel good about my money.

Thank you for sharing this guide information and is helpful, but I have already heard some people who told a such problem to install trust wallet, for example on old phone Samsung Galaxy J1 is not allowed.

Edited by tienda

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

9 minutes ago, Lavato228 said:

You need a PC emulator to run the android application. There is a good Nox player emulator. Go to Google and punch it in a search engine

He can download it on his mobile phone it's much easier for him ! 
but if he want to download it oh his Laptop so he have to download bluesucks emulator.

On 1/29/2020 at 7:04 AM, Sadiqssk said:

Thank you hence greatly for your information. I before now create an account with trust wallet. this wallet is exceptionally a good deal safe and addict friendly. I am via this for a small number of living ago.

Thanks for the same time I don't trust me I know if you need anything else from me please let me know if you need anything else from me please theattached file of my resume for your help and support you

On 4/1/2020 at 9:19 PM, Loula said:

I prefer to put some pictures and show us step by step how to create a new wallet it's will  be easy to new user without any foreign link. In my opinion , by the way thanks.

Right it's much better to make a good tutorial with picture and show step by step how to create the wallet from A to Z ,it help more the giberne like that  

On 3/6/2020 at 12:23 PM, Pinky1234 said:

I made a sturdy wallet.  This wallet is very safe and user friendly.  I use it for several days.  I look at my phone just for communication, just because of my activities, I only use a laptop or computer because I removed 4 phones for encryption, he is a real boy.

It feels goodness to me. I only gain a laptop or computer. I made a sturdy wallet. This wallet is very easinss and user friendly. I lucre it for sevral days and I keep an eye on my phone for commuication only because of my activities. thank yo

6 hours ago, Rosaline149 said:

Trust muticurrency wallet is excellent but I have heard so many complaints that users are making in the internet, they had lost from their wallet due to their own mistakes. I think you might still love to see the tutorials how you can secure your trust wallet. 

The trust wallet is not beginners friendly at all, I have it on my device but when I noticed it is not easy, I swapped to atomic wallet which is more better. 

On 11/29/2019 at 3:41 PM, Adul69 said:

Someone might have made a wallet but forgot to save the phrase. You are not alone, I have also been. 

here I am trying to help make a trust wallet that is good and right. Initially I wanted to make it step by step, but it's better to visit this site

https://help.trustwallet.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007501334-How-to-Create-Your-Wallet

Well, thanks for this information that you've been given to us. It is helpful but I think it is more helpful if you have a pictures that will show how to create an trust wallet account. This is a tutorial section so having a pictures to guide us can make our creating wallet phase more easier and better. Anyway thank you again and have a good day.

when i created my first trust wallet,i really don't faced any problem.there was every instruction about what i need to do to create that wallet.I just followed them.Firstly i wrote my security phrase,then confirmed them and did all that they told to do.it was a simple work.

Edited by Jami273

On 11/29/2019 at 8:41 AM, Adul69 said:

Trust wallet is more easier   to create than coinomi wallet because you don't need phrase but in coinomi ones you forgot the phrase you can not recover your wallet again.

Users have to be very careful while creating the Trust wallet. Make sure you have made an offline backup for the future reference to access wallet. If we lost wallet accessing seeds, there will be no way to regain access to Trust wallet. 

Informative topic! Everyone who want to use trust wallet should know that it's related to your mobile phoneand you have to secure your mobile by putting a strong password for it if it may would be stolen! Also i advice people to save the private keys on papers and in more than one place..

On 29.11.2019 at 11:01, scorpiali said:

I prefer to put some pictures and show us step by step how to create a new wallet it's will  be easy to new user without any foreign link. In my opinion , by the way thanks

Really it would be better to show via written points in details about the wallet creation procedure and would be great to see pictures) And in case this link to the FAQs about TrustWallet that author shared with us would be added in the end it would be really fantastic help to the newbies and even not to the newbies only)))

But it is really so easy to create TrustWallet - just download the app, follow all the steps that the application offers you and via some steps you will get a really good and easy in use wallet. Personally I like it very much!)))

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

trust wallet is my preferred mobile wallet because it is sponsored by binance and offers good possibilities for the staking of various altcoins, of course I keep my passphrase very well a copy I have it on my computer and another copy i kept on a piece of paper

• +2 1

This wallet is not permitted in all countries of the world, so many people have difficulty creating it, and it also puts the word 12 that must be preserved upon creation in order to be able to recover it in the event of loss, and a lot of people do not make these words difficult, but its creation is very easy.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It's very easy process. Download the official Trust wallet app and just follow the procedure one by one and you can easily create your wallet account. Only important thing is that, you must do a backup of your recovery phrase because if in future you somehow lost your private key the you can recover your wallet account by this recovery phrase otherwise you can't recover your account.

• +1 1

Trust wallet is best wallet all over the crypto wallets. The first wallet which i use was trust wallet. It is easy to use. But phrase should be store more than five places if you have handsome amount of money in your wallet.