How to create trust wallet - Page 4 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adul69

How to create trust wallet

On 6/19/2020 at 12:42 PM, rjroshan2 said:

Less information may create more difficulties for new users, So if you can please provided more information with pictures, then it will be a good tutorial someone who newbie to the platform.

More information for what? You can even create trust wallet easily, just get the app on the official site, download it and follow the simple steps. Safe your seed phrase and do not let it leak to hackers as it is the key to your coins. Also protect your private keys from leaking to hackers as they are keys to your coin. 

• +1 1

Trust wallet really most safe and secure wallet in crypto market, download this wallet in playstore and registered with your email, and this wallet sends 12 words seed phrase store this words in safe place its important, because when we loss our thrust wallet then this words help to recover our account, I personally recommend everyone to use this trust wallet.

Link is not working anymore, they probably removed this page. It would probably be better to provide full tutorials instead of just posting links as in cases as this, it is not helpful at all.

On 7/4/2020 at 4:31 AM, JohanDonne said:

It is always important to keep your phrases safe and write them down, if you haven't done so and the wallet is still active in your mobile you can find your phrases and can write them down, but if they are lost there is no way to recover them.

Sure, it is good to provide seed phrase safe, but the private keys of the wallet or coins stored on the wallet can be kept safe too. Although, seed phrase is recommended. 

You can use the private key of each coin stored for each coin recovery too but seed phrase is the best. 

Brother your title seems to be misleading as you aren't providing any information about creating a trust wallet. And only giving the Link of community of trust wallet.

Those who are here for creating trust wallet here are procedure for creating.

1- Download the app from App store or Play store.

2- Open the app

- If you already have a wallet Click on " I          already have a wallet" and choose wallet and you can login to the wallet after verification.

- If you are new just click on "create wallet" and you will see the phrase to store.

3- Keep the phrase in secured location like writing in dairy or notebook.

- Write the phrase in same order.

- If you lost them there is no way to recover     your fund.

4-  And after confirming your phrase key boom you are into the trust wallet.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Its really easy to create a trust wallet but you just need to follow some guidelines.. Let me explain about it how to create a trust wallet.. 

Just open the trust wallet them click on create wallet where they will give you some words but be careful about those words because by only those words you can recover your wallet again.. So write down the words in your secret place..again you need to set up correct words consequently..                  

On 11/29/2019 at 4:01 PM, scorpiali said:

I prefer to put some pictures and show us step by step how to create a new wallet it's will  be easy to new user without any foreign link. In my opinion , by the way thanks

I'll try to post them all for people to understand, and maybe I'll make a more complete post with images without foreign links. thank you

On 12/9/2019 at 9:50 PM, Akbor said:

Thank you so much for your information. I already made an trust wallet. this wallet is very much secured and user friendly. I am using this for few days ago.

You're welcome, trust wallet is not only safe and friendly but also gives free twt coins to its users, this really makes trust wallet users very comfortable and happy, especially for myself.

• +4 1

Excellent post my friend, you can't imagine how useful this post has been for me, and it explains in a very quick and simple way how to recover the security phrases, which made me understand in a very quick way.  

It seems to me that if you try to create your own wallet, you do it with the help of an algorithm. I do not recommend it, because they do not have: protection against theft, support and others.

• +2 1

20 hours ago, Adul69 said:

I'll try to post them all for people to understand, and maybe I'll make a more complete post with images without foreign links. thank you

You're welcome, trust wallet is not only safe and friendly but also gives free twt coins to its users, this really makes trust wallet users very comfortable and happy, especially for myself.

besides being safe, trust wallets have many other benefits, we can make many wallets from many protocols because we know now that trust wallets already support various kinds of coins and tokens

Its really easy to create a trust wallet but you just need to follow some guidelines.. Let me explain about it how to create a trust wallet.. 

Just open the trust wallet them click on create wallet where they will give you some words but be careful about those words because by only those words you can recover your wallet agaiin.. So write down the words in your secret place..again you need to set up correct words consequentlly................

• +3 1

Thanks to today's technology, we can create a digital wallet in just seconds, and Trust Wallet is proof of that.

The important thing about this wallet is that through its creation it allows us to save our recovery phrase (12 words, which would serve as a backup) and thus be able to fully audit the funds stored there.

This Wallet more than a purse, it is a portfolio full of many possibilities in relation to staking, internal cryptocurrency trading, etc.

• +5 1

On 11/29/2019 at 5:01 AM, scorpiali said:

I prefer to put some pictures and show us step by step how to create a new wallet it's will  be easy to new user without any foreign link. In my opinion , by the way thanks

Creating a wallet in trust wallet is not complicated at all, I assure you

On 8/12/2020 at 9:46 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

Just open the trust wallet them click on create wallet where they will give you some words but be careful about those words because by only those words you can recover your wallet again.. So write down the words in your secret place..again you need to set up correct words consequently..                  

Creating a wallet is very easy, just don't forget to save your keywords, key or private phrase

• +4 1

On 6/7/2020 at 12:49 PM, Magnom said:

Informative topic! Everyone who want to use trust wallet should know that it's related to your mobile phoneand you have to secure your mobile by putting a strong password for it if it may would be stolen! Also i advice people to save the private keys on papers and in more than one place..

I have thought about this a lot, unlike others like Coinomi or Atomic Trust wallet, it does not ask for a password to access and withdraw once you create a wallet, so an additional protection option must be configured on the mobile

1 hour ago, Brayan ayax said:

It seems to me that if you try to create your own wallet, you do it with the help of an algorithm. I do not recommend it, because they do not have: protection against theft, support and others.

it is still a fairly simple and popular option for storing crypto

All yоu have to dо my friend is gоing to playstore then download trust wallet app ! then open it and they will give you the steps about how can you make your own wallet ! they will give you some words and you have to save them ! be careful ! if you forgot these word then you will never could restore your wallet. when i created my first trust wallet,i really don't faced any problem.there was every instruction about what i need to do to create that wallet.I just followed them.Firstly i wrote my security phrase,then confirmed them and did all that they told to do.it was a simple work.

• +3 1

Trust in the wallet is a decentralized digital currency storage wallet that you can use on mobile devices and control the private key 100% in addition to using the trust wallet to send, receive and store cryptocurrency assets. You can also use the dapp browser to access hundreds of decentralized applications

22 minutes ago, Srbanana said:

Creating a trusted wallet is mainly part of one, since all the mechanisms are handled by us, it would be good to know where to save all the data so that tomorrow we do not forget, and thus keep our cryptocurrencies in a safe place.

What do you think?

It is recommended that you do not forget the phrase, write the phrase or private key in a note book, the phrase usually consists of 12 words and keep it in a safe place so that it is not lost or stolen.

After all, online wallets are a bad option for storing bitcoin, only crypto-exchanges are worse! Use them only for quick operations.
For long-term storage, use at least Electrum or Jaxx, and ideally, of course, take hardware wallets Trezor or Ledger, this will reduce all risks to a minimum.

On 11/29/2019 at 8:41 AM, Adul69 said:

Someone might have made a wallet but forgot to save the phrase. You are not alone, I have also been. 

here I am trying to help make a trust wallet that is good and right. Initially I wanted to make it step by step, but it's better to visit this site

https://help.trustwallet.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007501334-How-to-Create-Your-Wallet

I didn't know this site! Really useful. Thanks to you, I created my first trust wallet and I am very happy about it. Finally, my cryptocurrencies will be safe. Thank you for your help.

Edited by rocki
  • +4 1

Thanks for the contribution, it is good that you mention the part of the security phrase. Since most people forget to do it and then lose their wallet information.

The best thing is to have a physical wallet, since that is how you choose contact on the network, because you do not know when a virus is installed and your savings disappear.

easy to create new account in trust wallet, it is even possible to make changes in the wallet. After this unlock trust wallet with the help of private key

Trust wallet is the best wallet for a beginner,as it has a huge abundance of tokens and coins ,also contacts all exchanges and exchanges ,and there is nothing complicated in creating it,the simplest option is to download it to your phone via Google market and click create wallet,that's all.

9 hours ago, FelixHer18 said:

The best thing is to have a physical wallet, since that is how you choose contact on the network, because you do not know when a virus is installed and your savings disappear.

All in all, I think you are right. Physical wallets seem to be the best security for our cryptocurrencies.
I myself use and recommend Trezor and Ledger wallets. However, I know that we can also lose money from these wallets, e.g. due to inattention and inadequate protection of our 12 keywords.