How to create trust wallet - Page 2 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adul69

How to create trust wallet

this wallet is very much secured and user friendly to use and pilot. all the thanks for the information but you could have arrange it in a step by step order.

We forestall phone to utilize with respect to wallet reasons. We watch my own phone is ideal for discussion only for my own activity essentially utilize PC even PC, just on the grounds that We as of now broke four phones following use it to help my own crypto work out, that is precise men.

To create trust wallet, first download trust wallet app from play store. After this open wallet and click new wallet and trust wallet give you private key. After this unlock trust wallet with the help of private key.

It is very nice sit . and i like it I also loose my wallet and I even not copy my phrase words then I loose my wallet parmanetly and a good amount in that wallet also . and thank you

Trust Wallet is actually one of the best wallet. One of the best because:

- decentralized , your funds are in the blockchain, not in a 3rd party hands

- you own your private keys

- anonymous, no registration, no KYC

- easy to use

- supports a lot of coins

- supports all ERC-20 tokens

- integrated swap

- integrated exchange

- integrated dAPPS browser

- available on Android and IOS

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Indeed it simple to make wallet there yet u should be duplicate your expression word it is a significant piece of the application in the event that u even rundown your wallet or unistall application, at that point this expression word help to reestablish your wallet .

I likewise free my wallet and I even not duplicate my expression words then I free my wallet parmanetly and a decent sum in that wallet additionally .

In my opinion, I have no idea how to create a trust wallet.  I've never made a wallet of faith before.  But if anyone knows about this, let me know because I also want to create a trust wallet.

If I think Trust wallet is one of the most reliable and most convenient wallets in the market. Thanks to Dex content, it is even possible to make changes in the wallet.

rust wallet is a wallet supported by Binance exchange and there is only a phone application in Android and IOS that you can installed and use it , the wallet give a lot of reward for staking coins like Tron antologie and more Coins, you can have every day reward fir just holding coins on your wallet.

On 2/26/2020 at 7:17 PM, HorbiDJ1 said:

I am glad that you are publishing this information because it is very difficult for me to keep the security key, since most of the time I forgot. I will definitely make a trust wallet, I hope it will be convenient for me.

You need all the time t keep your security key and pass phrase safe and never lost it because it's the only way to recover your wallet if you lost your phone or other issue

42 minutes ago, Emmi Hansson said:

Step 1

Download trust wallet from the official Android Play store or Apple App store on your smart phone-

App Store - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/trust-ethereum-wallet/id1288339409

Play Store - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wallet.crypto.trustapp

wTIi9Mb.jpg

Once you have downloaded the ‘Trust Wallet’ app. Open the app and click on ‘CREATE A NEW WALLET’. The option 2 ‘I already have a wallet’ is for existing users who already have Trust Wallet and want to log in into their old account.

In this guide, we will cover how to create a new wallet on Trust.

Step 2

The next step after you click ‘CREATE A NEW WALLET’ is to backup your wallet’s seed keywords.
These keywords need to be kept safe. Here are some recommendations from TokenMarket on the same -

1. Note down the seed keywords physically on paper and store it in a safe. Avoid storing your seed keywords in a virtual location with an open internet connection.
  2. Make multiple copies of the seed keywords and secure them in safe places, away from each other, so that even if you lose one of the physical copy, you can still access your wallet.
  3. Do not share the seed keywords with anyone.

kHLOO3e.jpg

Step 3

Once you click on ‘CONTINUE’, Trust Wallet app will show you the 12 words that is the key to your wallet. Note down the 12 words on a piece of paper in the correct order.

The Trust Wallet app on the next step will also verify that you have noted the 12 words. Please input the right seed words in order to create and access your Trust Wallet.

Step 4

After finishing the last step to verify that you have stored your seed keywords safely. You will be in the next screen to confirm that your Trust wallet has been created.

5gkXYLg.jpg

Click on ‘DONE’ to access the wallet that you just generated like the screenshot below -

gVX0vBa.jpg

NOTE: Seed keywords are the only way to access your Trust Wallet, if you have access to the seed keywords you will be able to access and operate your Trust Wallet from any Android and Apple Mobile device.

Emmi ! you are doing great here ! thank you for sharing this with us ! I feel great when I see you help the other people ! wish you all the best my friend 😉

Very easy to create new account in trust wallet i already created my account in trust wallet for step by step guide watch youtube videos search  how to create account in trust wallet and watch video.

express thanks you hence a great deal for your information. I before now finished an have confidence in wallet. this wallet is fantastically a lot protected and addict friendly. I am by this for little living ago.

If it is delivered directly here it will be better, so users who do not know it can immediately learn from here. Without having to go to another page.

If you put some pictures is going to be good I think, because not all the members are going to enter this link, I appreciate your sharing of thus informations, but supporting your topic will be good if yiu added some additional contents, when I want to sign up for trust wallet I used the app version more than the web version 

Thank you so much for your information. I want to make trust wallet too.but i didn't know how to register in trust wallet. now by your guidance i can open a trust wallet too. thank you so much for your guidance.

There are a lot of people, who have written about that. But l would say about creating wallet, but trust wallet. You must choice one of the best. Before choosing make own research and if it would be hard to create wallet, you can do it with videos on channel of YouTube. 

Like seriously, having to create a trust wallet account, is almost as having to do the steps of having to sign up on every website or site which will ask for an email and password, and that's all. As I have a trust wallet account and there is no special technique to use there

you need to copy the word to your appI loose my wallet stylishly and in that wallet a good amount too. This is an important part of the app if you even list your wallet or uninstall app, this phrase word helps restore your wallet. Creating a wallet is easy

Finance is still a very promising and large project and advertising for both of them is seen as normal. Now it will become more popular and MBO will surpass everyone by this standard.

Welcome with me
Thank you for the good topic of creating a trust portfolio. The site provides us with enormous information about all the techniques of working the trust wallet, I could not read it in full
It also enables us to Earn Crypto with Staking

On 11/29/2019 at 9:41 AM, Adul69 said:

Someone might have made a wallet but forgot to save the phrase. You are not alone, I have also been. 

here I am trying to help make a trust wallet that is good and right. Initially I wanted to make it step by step, but it's better to visit this site

https://help.trustwallet.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007501334-How-to-Create-Your-Wallet

Thank you for your suggestion I have an account in trust wallet but I prefer to use their app in the play store I think it is easier for me i just download the app then start using it. 

Its good to help members with some knowledge but it would be more good if there was a step by step pictures that will show how to create trust wallet from the beginning to the end.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

It’s best to create a cryptocurrency wallet using video tutorials, thereby video will show in more detail how to create it correctly.