Short term trading - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sdsonjoy50

Short term trading

For newbies i think for trading short term you can buy top coin, like Ethereum. That is very fast market, when the price going down, the price will going up soon.

But for me i prefer playing in altcoin where have high margin, so i buy it when the price really crash then sell it when the price is really high. So from it i can make profit around 1%-50% per coin. If you want like that you need research the best coin where have best possibility to increase the price soon.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Sort time trading not appropriate for new comer its totally for well market traders, I am not trade sortly I invest for long run to earn some money from crypto market.

On 11/27/2019 at 2:31 PM, xprince1996 said:

If you are looking for a coin to hold in the short term, go buy some ripple, Tron, stellar lumens, and ethereum. Trust me with these coins you can easily make a profit in a short period of time.

i am also here for getting these type of ideas.because in this market find out the best and safe crypto for trading with less knowledge is very difficult.thanks for your idea 

Currently the market is very slow and liquidity is low, so that the best solution now is long-term storage and not daily trading, I have a lot of experience in the market but I still lose when I trade daily because this is better holding in the long term.

On 11/26/2019 at 12:47 AM, sdsonjoy50 said:

Which one would be best for the present to be profitable coin by short term Trading.
 I do not understand which coin to buy? please suggest me.

As for my experience and as for traders wrote on this forum i just choose bitcoins.thisnis more profitable coins in terms of long term and ofcourse in short term.but i would suggest also to buy multiple coins as well as litecoins etherium and also ripple. 

18 minutes ago, Mustyvp said:

To me, bitcoin is the best coin for short time trading, the price of bitcoin is not stable it goes up and down, when the price rises the short time traders could sell it and earn profits. 

Yes as for my reply on his post bitcoins is best in longterm and shortterm trades.becouse the price changes every seconds.here in bitcoin you can earn big profits.but me as i said i am holding also few altcoins like litecoins etherium and rippple.recently i buy 500xrp

For the short term trading I highly recommended is the altcoins because these coins has a volatile market price even they are the same status value.

If you want to do a short term trading i think, bitcoin is the best one to invest with because bitcoin volume is really changing like every minute, so short term will fit in bitcoin.

Altcoin trading for the short term like XLM, XRP, ADA after entering the altcoin season or the uptrend is better, bitcoin is currently not suitable for the short term but longterm, yes I am sure for the beginning of this year. I suggest collecting some altcoin, while still at the lowest price right now, this is good for the short term or the long term.

On 11/26/2019 at 12:47 AM, sdsonjoy50 said:

Which one would be best for the present to be profitable coin by short term Trading.

Day trading is bad for your health, Free yourself from unnecessary stress and just keep HODLING, The results are entirely the same if not much more bigger than day trading.

spacer.png

Short trading is very good for a daily profit or less than day in just a few hours, and that's what i do on Binance with XLM TRX and more coins, in real there is no specific Coin for short trading like all know but every Coin can be a good or a bad one 

1 hour ago, Utsha said:

In my opinion long term trading is better than short time trading. Because if you short time trading then you have chance to lose you money

i think if we are talking about the market as it is now its better to always do short term trading as its more profitable than long term specially with how most coins get dumped right away

I'm not with you to ask people about these things.It has to depend on your experience.So if you want to learn how to choose a currency for the short term You have to learn on your own.And good luck to everyone.

On 11/25/2019 at 8:47 AM, sdsonjoy50 said:

Well just buy the known coin I guess you are also new in trading so it is better to research more and even good for you to have good strategy.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

On 11/25/2019 at 6:47 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

There is no gurantied you will be profitable in short term trading as it depends on the market, but if you are going to chose then higher volumes currenceies is better. 

❤️🖤👍

BetFury Twitter |📩Telegram | 🎲You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿| Reddit 🕹 Free BTC 1800 Satoshi every day

I think, Ethereum and Stellar are potential coins for the short term trade. You also need to do a lot of analysis before trading, because almost 70% of short-term traders suffer losses. So you also have to quickly make a decision if there is a price change, and take every advantage even if it is only a small profit.

On 11/25/2019 at 9:47 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

For short term trading need more experience of crypto market and investor must be have fully information about crypto coins and it ROI. The short term invest is risky and low return provide. If we want to earn more then we made investment for long term and we earn 200% profit this is best.

how long do you mean by a short time? and what is the average profit that you want to make with the short time you mean?

Actually, I prefer short deals.But the problem here is that if you want to make high profits in short trades,You need a lot of capital.And I don't have that. I also think it's easy to look at the price where it's going in the long run.More than in the short term and more accurate

You can tell from which coin you can buy by simply monitoring the market for a long time know the coin that the price is right and favourable

its one of the most dangerous thing but there are people who are pretty good with it, there is also so many other ways to which one can earn without getting into the market everyday, so look at it this way , put together a good investment portfolio and get a return of about 10 % a month , now thats about 120% every year, now this is a very good thing for you , just think of it that way.

I don't generally help you with beginning contributing, and soon you see protections trades and moreover comprehend their particular developments and besides what correctly is affecting the sticker price and even result in the specific go up and besides tumble to achieve this kind of need to understand how to break down industry suitably

If you want to invest your money for a short time and safely , then you should but ETH ! it the safest and most stable after Bitcoin ! its the 2nd digital currency !