Short term trading - Page 7 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sdsonjoy50

Short term trading

1 hour ago, Sentry said:

I suggest Ripples for short term trading of cryptos. Ripples does have a lot of movement in the market but it is not the bold. So that's why I think it is really great for short term trading. Also, I can also recommend ETH because it also has a lot of movements in market.

is it really that you prefer XRP to trade short term? I would recommend ETH, but only if it is the ETH - USDT pair because the ETH - BTC pair has few fluctuations and is very difficult to predict and do technical analysis. in the case of XRP in my opinion it is the worst choice that anyone can make

On 4/11/2020 at 10:39 PM, Maroua said:

The best way for me to trade is in the short term, I don’t know why I am comfortable with trading like this, perhaps because I fear loss, I mean enter the deal quickly and get out quickly without any possible damages, you will laugh at what I know.

Those who are afraid of loss should practice long term trading because short term trading (especially during short timing frames) involves lots of fast reactions and decisions which brings stress and sometimes confusion. I think short term trading are more suitable for those who welcome excitement and want to receive faster profits. The best thing to do is to choose a trading style based on your personality. If you are adventurous and seek excitement, trade in more limited timing frames but if you prefer calmness, only think of long term plans.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

13 minutes ago, King98 said:

You must check the success of the transaction on that channel and do it before entering into a contract which is special for short execution on the balance sheet and if you prefer short-term trading, you should follow the telegram channel

Good follow-up to the telegram for short trading, but often there are failed recommendations, so it is better to rely on yourself and follow your own strategy when trading and this can be gained through your experience in trading.

On 11/25/2019 at 6:47 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

Which one would be best for the present to be profitable coin by short term Trading.
 I do not understand which coin to buy? please suggest me.

Short term trading is good if you have the right pair of coin to trade on because you will make some profits quickly and it's mostly done by day traders,as for me I encourage long term investment as it is the one I see to be also suitable for beginners when trading coins like bitcoin, etherum or XRP.

Edited by George10
adding infor.
  • +2 1

I recommend you to invest in Verge XVG, NEO or ethereum ETH coin at the moment if you want to make good short term profit. Hold these coins for 1 to 2 weeks or even a month then you will get very healthy profit.

1 hour ago, Jessica Karren said:

I recommend you to invest in Verge XVG, NEO or ethereum ETH coin at the moment if you want to make good short term profit. Hold these coins for 1 to 2 weeks or even a month then you will get very healthy profit.

You idea is not advisable, and so novice somehow. You just advise with no reasons. Before you can advise like this, I think you must give detailed reasons to convince people to but the coins you mentioned above. 

If you are looking for profit in short term trading then i will suggest invest in xrp, Eth, LTC, and Bitcoin also. 

LTC price always fluctuate between 40$ to 50$.So when price is is low and near the 40 buy it and sell at 48,49$ .

• -1 1

13 hours ago, malik6314193 said:

If you are looking for profit in short term trading then i will suggest invest in xrp, Eth, LTC, and Bitcoin also. 

LTC price always fluctuate between 40$ to 50$.So when price is is low and near the 40 buy it and sell at 48,49$ .

You are not wrong, but I have tried few other ones like Qtum, Electroneum and Zilliqa. They are even more profitable. Although, i know their dumping could before risky. 

On 11/25/2019 at 6:47 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

Which one would be best for the present to be profitable coin by short term Trading.

I don't actually understand what you mean by short term trading, as this can be interpreted in various ways. Are you asking to buy a coin that the next few hours will pump? Short term in economics may mean up to a year or even two? What is that you want exactly? 

At present time ADA and trx coin is perfect for short term trading because very soon ADA going to hard fork and trx going to lunch TRX 4.0, so take the advantage of this offer because this is one of the biggest offer coming after very long time.

The current TOP 5 from Coinmarketcap are:

Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether, Ripple and Bitcoin cash.

Based on those you should take them as for your short term investments trading options because there is alot of trading going on and so price fluctuations so in small time you will be getting a bit of profit anyway 😉

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

If you want to trade in the short term, it is best to use Ethereum and Ripple, as these currencies enable you to achieve profitable profits due to the great volatility that occurs on a daily and continuous basis.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/25/2019 at 11:47 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

I do not understand which coin to buy? please suggest me.

I think if you want to save short-term coins, you can buy ETH, because ETH has high volatility and this coin is very profitable for short-term or long-term trading, don't buy new coins, because new coins potentially have no value in the future. Enough to buy potential coins, so your trade is profitable.

2 hours ago, Zainimam29933 said:

Short-term trading is very good for making money

Short term trading could be gold but it is the most risky type of trading. 

2 hours ago, Zainimam29933 said:

Because short-term trading can make a lot of money in a short period of time.

You sounded like you have not trade this way before. Do not think short term trading is short term profit, market may not even favor for days. 

Short term trading I highly risky, but some trade in such way to gain, as for me, I have lost $250 in just one months, but I am better than before an knowing it is not was to trade on short term. 

Short time trading is too risky but from my own point of view litecoin will be good for short time trading I will suggest you apply arbitrage or scalping strategy so that you can make good profit within at the end, good luck mate.

• +2 1

7 hours ago, Motidepada said:

This is not a good advice, you can buy any coin you like but you have to be patient and study the coin before using it to trade, I will advice people to use any of the first 100 coins on the coinmarketcap. 

But it I still a good advice because ethereum is good for short term trading unlike low value coins that fluctuate in multiple folds than ripple. I get you rightly, you are right, instead of mention in a coin, it I better for the person to go and study these coins. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Биткоин - это криптовалюта, созданная в 2009 году неким или неизвестной группой людей под псевдонимом Сатоши Накамото. Одной из ключевых особенностей биткоина является его ограниченная эмиссия. В отличие от традиционных валют, которые контролируются правительствами и центральными банками, биткойн не имеет централизованного эмитента и его эмиссия строго ограничена протоколом.   Всего в сети биткоина может быть создано не более 21 миллиона монет. Это количество было установлено Сатоши Накамото при запуске криптовалюты и оно математически обусловлено алгоритмом добычи биткоинов (майнинг).   Каждые 10 минут в сети биткоина формируется новый блок, содержащий транзакции пользователей. За создание блока майнеры получают вознаграждение в виде новых биткоинов, уже существующих монет и комиссий за проведенные транзакции. По мере того, как новые блоки добавляются в блокчейн, количество эмитированных биткоинов увеличивается, но не превышает установленный предел.   Таким образом, эмиссия биткоина характеризуется не только ограниченным объемом монет, но и постепенным уменьшением вознаграждения для майнеров с течением времени. Этот механизм инфляции приводит к тому, что биткойн является децентрализованным и дефляционным активом, что делает его привлекательным для инвесторов и пользователей по всему миру.
    • 🚀 Покупаем Криптовалюту 💵 USDT за наличку USD 2.6% За 10000 USDT -> получаете 10260 USD   💲 Продаем Криптовалюту 💼 Наличка USD>USDT +3.2% За 10000 USD -> получаете 9682 USDT Наш сайт.    
    • Обновленный законопроект о криптовалютах. Депутаты Госдумы внесли поправки в новую редакцию законопроекта о регулировании майнинга криптовалют. Среди изменений — предложение запретить организацию обращения криптовалют в России, сделав исключение только для майнеров, майнинговых пулов и тестовых проектов Банка России в рамках экспериментального правового режима (ЭПР).Как пояснил зампред комитета Госдумы по информполитике и соавтор законопроекта Антон Горелкин, оборот криптовалют в России запрещаться не будет, но под запрет попадает организация оборота — создание российских бирж и обменников вне зоны действия ЭПР. Ограничение не запрещает использовать иностранные криптобиржи и обменники, уточнил депутат.Первая редакция законопроекта появилась еще в ноябре 2022 года, и после новых правок сохраняет ряд ограничительных мер. Эксперты «РБК-Крипто» прокомментировали наиболее важные положения документа и рассказали о последствиях одобрения законопроекта в его текущем виде.   Что включает законопроект?Законопроект является очередной попыткой узаконить майнинг в России и не вводит запрет на работу криптобирж, которые и так не работают на территории России, комментирует партнер Digital & Analogue Partners Юрий Брисов. Банк России видит важной целью предотвратить попадание криптовалюты в экономический оборот внутри страны, поясняет он.Авторы законопроекта подчеркнули, что несмотря легализацию вознаграждения в криптовалюте за майнинг, распространяться это будет только на компании, которые занимаются майнингом «под присмотром ЦБ». Они смогут законно продавать криптовалюту, но им будет запрещено заниматься ее обменом, продажей, стейкингом, лендингом и другими услугами, которые предоставляют криптобиржи. Но важно понимать, что они не могли это делать и раньше, уточняет Брисов.Существенных изменений, которые бы повлияли на рынок, в новом законопроекте по сравнению редакцией 2022 года нет, отмечает директор по аналитике компании «Шард» Федор Иванов. Теперь более точно описывается порядок работы майнеров, устанавливаются высокоуровневые требования к их отчетности и основные механизмы контроля, майнеры и майнинг-пулы включаются в число субъектов статьи 7.1 Федерального закона № 115-ФЗ. Но главное положение законопроекта о запрете организации оборота криптовалюты на территории России и любой ее рекламы осталось неизменным.Несмотря на усилия со стороны рынка, поправки в законопроект «не смягчили, а ужесточили» происходящее на российском крипторынке, рассуждает глава компании BitOK Дмитрий Мачихин: «Логика такая, майнинг можно, что криптовалютой можно владеть на свой страх и риск, но где и как ее граждане будут покупать, у нас регулятору неинтересно — главное, чтобы не в этом не участвовала никак российская инфраструктура». «Очень неудобное» положение о запрете рекламы и предложения услуг не хотелось бы видеть в финальной версии законопроекта, добавляет эксперт.Подробнее на РБК:https://www.rbc.ru/crypto/news/662e3fe09a79470e68c5d02a?from=copy
    • Experience carefree connections with the top-rated site for casual dating adventures. Real Women Finest Сasual Dating
    • Джастин Сан предсказывает отказ SEC в утверждении Ethereum ETF в мае, ссылаясь на необходимость образования в сфере криптовалют.   Вероятность того, что SEC утвердит Ethereum ETF в мае, продолжает уменьшаться в свете последних событий.   Основатель блокчейна Tron Джастин Сан говорит, что Комиссия по ценным бумагам и биржам США (SEC) не утвердит биржевой фонд (ETF) Ethereum в мае.   В своем сообщении 28 апреля на платформе X (ранее известной как Twitter), Сан отметил, что криптоиндустрии все еще нужно готовиться к долгосрочному образованию с регуляторами, особенно в помощи им в понимании работы развивающейся индустрии.   "Мое честное мнение (NFA) заключается в том, что ETF Ethereum не будет утвержден в мае. Криптоиндустрии все еще нужно готовиться к долгосрочному образованию с регуляторами, с фокусом на помощи им в понимании криптовалюты", — сказал Сан.   Позиция Сана совпадает с мнением многих рыночных аналитиков, ожидающих отклонения ожидающих заявок на Ethereum ETF со стороны SEC.   Например, аналитик ETF Bloomberg Эрик Балчунас оценил шансы на утверждение ETF Ethereum в мае на уровне 25%. Он объяснил этот скептицизм меньшей активностью SEC в процессе рассмотрения заявок по сравнению с периодом Bitcoin ETF.   Кроме того, недавние слухи свидетельствуют о том, что агентство под руководством Гэри Генслера предприняло усилия по классификации ETH как ценной бумаги, что стало причиной иска Consensys против Комиссии.   Кроме того, обратная связь с последних встреч с SEC указывает на пессимистическую перспективу, с неблагоприятными перспективами утверждения.   Эти открытия снизили вероятность утверждения Ethereum ETF до 11%, самого низкого уровня в этом году, как указывают данные Polymarket.   Тем не менее, сохраняется некоторый оптимизм, поскольку эмитенты ETF, такие как BlackRock и Grayscale, продолжают обновлять свои заявки, несмотря на молчание и ожидание отклонения.   Страховая компания Franklin Templeton’s ETF Ethereum появилась на сайте Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation (DTCC), несмотря на то, что SEC отложила свое решение по заявке на ETF 23 апреля.   Крейг Салм, главный юрист Grayscale, заявил, что недостаток взаимодействия SEC с заявителями на ETF Ethereum в виде нематериального актива не будет решающим фактором, влияющим на перспективы таких продуктов.   "Инвесторы хотят и заслуживают доступа к Ethereum в виде ETF Ethereum, и мы считаем, что аргументы за такие продукты так же сильны, как и за ETF Bitcoin", — сказал Салм.   Подробнее читайте на нашем сайте в разделе НОВОСТИ.
    • Connect casually with like-minded individuals on the ultimate dating platform. Living Women Outstanding Сasual Dating
    • Последний день апреля - специальная скидка 15% на все услуги KeyProxy!     Воспользуйтесь нашей эксклюзивной акцией в честь завершения апреля! Только в этот день вы можете получить скидку 15% на любую услугу KeyProxy. Не упустите возможность обеспечить себе надежную защиту и анонимность в онлайне по выгодной цене.    Воспользуйтесь промокодом APRIL15 при оформлении заказа и получите свою  вечную скидку сегодня!   Website: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • HI WINDICERS,   New Forum Challenge is now up!   this week let's all celebrate one of the cool events, INTERNATIONAL DANCE DAY by showing our best moves. Let's go shake those bellies and burn some fats down by playing 3 of our in-house games DICE, CRASH and PLINKO.   Hit the required multipliers, win and get your share from the prizepool of 0.0052 BTC by the end of the contest.   Contest ends Monday May 06th, 19:00 UTC.  
    • Advantages of exchange with Bitmore: Reliability: The company has a good reputation in the market and provides a high level of security for cryptocurrency transactions. A wide range of cryptocurrencies: The company offers a wide range of cryptocurrencies for exchange, including popular and lesser-known assets. Transparency: The company is open about its terms, fees, and exchange rates, which allows clients to make an informed choice. We provide favorable conditions for cryptocurrency exchange, which allows clients to make profitable transactions. Global access: The company works with clients from all over the world, providing the ability to exchange cryptocurrencies between different countries and regions with convenience and efficiency. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
    • Преимущества обмена с Bitmore: Надежность: Компания имеет хорошую репутацию на рынке и обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности для транзакций с криптовалютами. Расширенный выбор криптовалют: Компания предлагает широкий выбор криптовалют для обмена, включая популярные и менее известные активы. Прозрачность: Компания открыта относительно своих условий, комиссий и обменных курсов, что позволяет клиентам сделать информированный выбор. Предоставляем выгодные условия для обмена криптовалют, что позволяет клиентам совершать выгодные сделки. Глобальный доступ: Компания работает с клиентами со всего мира, предоставляя возможность обмена криптовалют между различными странами и регионами с удобством и эффективностью.