Short term trading - Page 6 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sdsonjoy50

Short term trading

In my opinion, if you want to commission in the proximate term you may find Ethereum, Ethereum is very suitable for approximate term trading because the price is not become expensive, and the volume is large.

1 hour ago, manetunoe said:

you may find your self losing all your cash in a few days to that, i'm fond of risks in my existence when you have dare to bear harm on your trade so let to do without thinning .

Short term trading is kind of risks and this is very difficult for some of us to get more profits in trading and it will be advantage for us

On 1/1/2020 at 12:36 PM, Win said:

As for my experience and as for traders wrote on this forum i just choose bitcoins.thisnis more profitable coins in terms of long term and ofcourse in short term.but i would suggest also to buy multiple coins as well as litecoins etherium and also ripple. 

Yes as for my reply on his post bitcoins is best in longterm and shortterm trades.becouse the price changes every seconds.here in bitcoin you can earn big profits.but me as i said i am holding also few altcoins like litecoins etherium and rippple.recently i buy 500xrp

You want to invest in short term, you can see coinmarketcap and invest in top 10 alt there. because its trading volume is huge and moving fast. Do research, before you invest. The best solution today is for long term storage and no daily trading, I have a lot of experience in the market but I still lose on daily trading because this is better than long term

On 1/11/2020 at 6:24 PM, jyoti12321 said:

Well right now , I mean to say today is eleventh January 2020 , the most profitable tokens re Tratok and Titan coin. You can see the fundamentals of these token and coin. If you want some long term basis profit , try hydro and BitTorrent.

If you imagine internet video like youtube, you will catch the trend of money and buy money. You are said to be all the time enthusiasm for long name trading because it is another profit and it has a lower risk. Replacement currencies are low-cap, but they are really risky to trade because they can lose value very quickly

6 hours ago, kusvuw10 said:

I think Long-term trading is good. Because daily trading requires more skills and market knowledge, the long term will be more opportunities and diversity than all

The both are good and they have their own advantage in trading views, so short term is the best for me to get the profit at the right time

On 3/8/2020 at 3:39 PM, manoch darbandi said:

Dodgecoin is good too,

I also have a similar opinion that in the short term Doge is an ideal cryptocurrency for trading. Buy cheap and sell at a high price. In this case you need to have experience

If you are looking for a short term trade then i would suggest that you look into the ETH coin and the ripple coin. I would say more ETH than ripple. If you look at ETH it is still experiencing an upward trend despite the market crashing. In a short term trade this would be a good option. Monitor the markets and see which are showing positive changes and which are not.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

1 hour ago, BrolySSJ said:

If you are looking for a short term trade then i would suggest that you look into the ETH coin and the ripple coin. I would say more ETH than ripple. If you look at ETH it is still experiencing an upward trend despite the market crashing. In a short term trade this would be a good option. Monitor the markets and see which are showing positive changes and which are not.

It is bitcoin that has not fallen much than others and it is doing more rise tan Ether itself, i have been observing the market closely.

Edited by teminalibug

I suggest you to buy one of these coins and trade them well because they can give you good profit.. Litecoin, ethereum, dash, waves and etc. They gave me a lot of profit from february until now.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 1/28/2020 at 10:58 PM, Makavelli said:

Presently,bitcoin or Eth is the best coin to buy at the moment. If you have at least $100 before next month you would gain  about 39% return

I think short-term trading is risky in my opinion. A good step before starting anything big. Because it has a low risk of losing money, you can try it if you want to trade for profit.

On 3/14/2020 at 7:24 PM, BrolySSJ said:

Ripple is not a proper coin for short term trading because it has a low level of volatility. I call Ripple a semi-stable coin because it is somewhere between volatile and stable coins. I suggest Litecoin instead of XRP for short term trade because it changes faster than XRP and can even be used for daily trading. But volatility is not the only thing to consider for choosing coins for short term trade. You should be careful not to buy coins that crash soon and ruin your investment.

If your looking for good coins to do short term trading, then use litcoin ETH Tron and ripple, because this coin have the potential to give profit in short term, but not necessary to gives always in short time, but some times market not pump up, when some times negative news spread in crypto market,

On 1/19/2020 at 1:15 AM, HorbiDJ1 said:

I think that bitcoin, because bitcoin is more volatile to rise and fall, is so large that in the short term it will bring more profit, because such situations for altcoins are not very good, because altcoin will continue to fall if bitcoin is so

You should buy Ethereum, because the price is not too expensive and large volume. Good luck . I know what you would prefer for short-term trading or long-term trading that will help you earn more money or refund your investment.

The best way for me to trade is in the short term, I don’t know why I am comfortable with trading like this, perhaps because I fear loss, I mean enter the deal quickly and get out quickly without any possible damages, you will laugh at what I know.

On 4/11/2020 at 9:36 AM, yoasswbi21 said:

You will be able to find and find some of the best, if you lose in that venture. We can use the short term to trade and make money with news and changes to money.

For sure, this has been the more simple way to get profits from it, there are different ways and method to enjoy short term trading in cryptocurrency

On 1/27/2020 at 7:22 PM, Hami13 said:

In my opinion, if you want to invest at any given time you should obtain Ethereum, Ethereum is very suitable for short term trading because the price is not so expensive, and the volume is large.

it is now better to always trade short term as it yields higher long term returns especially with the way most currencies are dumped immediately. Bitcoin is the best thing to invest. You can make a profit in a short time here.

6 hours ago, Salauddin said:

To me, short term trading is a great way to be more profitable in a short time but on the other hand there is a lot of risk. On the other hand I prefer Long-term Trading and one of the reasons is that the profits are low but the risk is much lower especially from Short-term.

Yes it is profitable but yes it has a very high risk, you need to be careful about that and need to have  fast hand.

Short term trading is very good for used if you are skillful traders this will give you opportunity to get profits instantly and you don't need to wait for so long to have your Profits

On 1/27/2020 at 10:15 PM, Xsimple said:

Well just buy the known coin I guess you are also new in trading so it is better to research more and even good for you to have good strategy.

Some bigger coins are a bit slower and harder for bigger profits. If you want to learn how to choose a currency in no time, you have to learn it yourself. A trading strategy used by traders or investors to make a profit in the cryptocurrency market

Short term trading means investments from own money for only for one day to four weeks if you want investment plans for better results then we need to wait some clear trend formation don't be panic selling or buying others wise you can suffers into high loss. 

On 11/25/2019 at 11:47 AM, sdsonjoy50 said:

Which one would be best for the present to be profitable coin by short term Trading.
 I do not understand which coin to buy? please suggest me.

I think that the two things work at the moment. It depends on you and your investment plan and your plan in trading. You can do long or short trades and scalping. It depends on you.

On 2/9/2020 at 8:28 PM, ram007 said:

many coins are good for short term trading and it hard to szuggest which one is good because price change easily so you have to check on your own which good  coin is cheap in price for that day.

basically short term trading depends on your trading knowledge some people make good money while some people lose money but these days many free course available by using them you can make money in short term trading 

On 25.11.2019 at 20:47, sdsonjoy50 said:

Which one would be best for the present to be profitable coin by short term Trading.
 I do not understand which coin to buy? please suggest me.

Now for such trading, you can use a pair of bitcoin to the dollar or Ethereum to the dollar. But it is desirable to monitor the market frequently.

There are a lot of currencies that you can use to trade in the short term and you should choose the currencies that suit you based on monitoring the movement of the market and I suggest you some currencies like altcoin and ETH

57 minutes ago, Zaino34 said:

There are a lot of currencies that you can use to trade in the short term and you should choose the currencies that suit you based on monitoring the movement of the market and I suggest you some currencies like altcoin and ETH

You made a mistake, altcoin is not a coin but group of all cryptocurrencies that are not bitcoin, so, you supposed to also be specific about the altcoin you mentioned, like the ether you mentioned, it is also an altcoin.