Taking a break from the forum - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

Taking a break from the forum

On 11/22/2019 at 11:13 PM, spyaquino said:

Guys, I know this post will be removed, I believe. But I am taking a break here from the forum, considering that I will have other commitments, such as: study for a contest and dedicate myself more to my work. So due to these commitments I will pay less attention to the forum, and also taking the time to leave my discontent with these payment updates, in my case it was disappointing to know that after more than 800 post and a lot of collaboration with the forum, I don't I will be more rewarded, yes, because now for me to be rewarded I will have to do more than 600 posts in view of this rule that if the post where you made a comment is deleted you will not be rewarded, now we have no crystal ball to know which post and when this will be deleted, then I do not see as fair not only with me as with all who are dedicated to the forum this attitude, at first all quiet, payments were made right, but then began to delete posts almost daily and this makes the receipt by posts almost impossible, because how do we know if we will be excluded right? So for all that I said and associated with my commitments I will be less assiduous in the forum, I will not move away once, because as I said in previous posts, I like the forum and will still be posting something if I find it interesting to share with friends, but not so regularly. Hugs to all and good posts.

So long my friend. I hope you focus on a standard job and put all your efforts into that job. Don't forget to love what you're doing!

• +1 3

I think that taking a break every period of time to recharge the energy, gather information and return to share it is a good and feasible way of working that leads to the best results in addition to that there is no law in the forum that prohibits inactivity or lack of participation and I do not find harm in such behavior.

• +1 2

I think we should only comment on helpful posts or members ’questions. As for spam messages, only moderators should be informed about them and don’t comment, because spam messages will be deleted.

That was disappointing! More than 600 posts to be paid?! But everything now is fine, because i didn't saw any complaints since i join with 0 post until now i have 400 posts.

There is nothing bad about taking a break from this forum, but during the break you will not post, no post no gain. If is even better than before, you posts start counting now immediately you start posting again. So, there is nothing bad to get a break. 

On 7/31/2020 at 9:53 PM, Tunuu said:

That was disappointing! More than 600 posts to be paid?! But everything now is fine, because i didn't saw any complaints since i join with 0 post until now i have 400 posts.

Well you didn't see post deleting problem because you join new campaign, and forum moderator's and admin update this post deleted issue, now in this new campaign our post deletes but don't rewrite this post for next day earning, but in previous campaign first rewrite deleted post then start our earning, that's why so many members frustrated and leave this forum, hope once again these members rejoin this forum, because their knowledge we must should need. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Working here is like any other business that takes time to recharge energy, gather new information and return with a new and powerful release. And if the person stays on for a long time, we will notice that he started to make mistakes and make mistakes that he did not commit previously, and this is because of stress and because of the depletion of his stock of information that he did not renew.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

20 hours ago, Alimhana930 said:

Working here is like any other business that takes time to recharge energy, gather new information and return with a new and powerful release. And if the person stays on for a long time, we will notice that he started to make mistakes and make mistakes that he did not commit previously, and this is because of stress and because of the depletion of his stock of information that he did not renew.

I will not say working here is like any other business, but only for those that just started, people that do not know a lot about cryptocurrencies. If known very well, it will be easy to use the is forum easy like no working but chatting. 

On 11/22/2019 at 10:13 PM, spyaquino said:

Guys, I know this post will be removed, I believe. But I am taking a break here from the forum, considering that I will have other commitments, such as: study for a contest and dedicate myself more to my work. So due to these commitments I will pay less attention to the forum, and also taking the time to leave my discontent with these payment updates, in my case it was disappointing to know that after more than 800 post and a lot of collaboration with the forum, I don't I will be more rewarded, yes, because now for me to be rewarded I will have to do more than 600 posts in view of this rule that if the post where you made a comment is deleted you will not be rewarded, now we have no crystal ball to know which post and when this will be deleted, then I do not see as fair not only with me as with all who are dedicated to the forum this attitude, at first all quiet, payments were made right, but then began to delete posts almost daily and this makes the receipt by posts almost impossible, because how do we know if we will be excluded right? So for all that I said and associated with my commitments I will be less assiduous in the forum, I will not move away once, because as I said in previous posts, I like the forum and will still be posting something if I find it interesting to share with friends, but not so regularly. Hugs to all and good posts.

Guy you have to take heart but it wasn't easy to pay for such large number of deleted post. we will be expecting you to show up again in this forum not good bye because you said you like the forum. Have a nice break.

• +2 2

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

It's really sad and pathetic, sorry for everything. But not only you friend because other members in the forum also experience massive deletion of posts especially in some past months ago. This does not make them relent their efforts any way or think of giving up or go for break no, they exercise more patient and took their time to be postings constructively to augment the required number for them to continue to be receiving their payments as usual.

So it's matter of patience and passionate gradually you'll reach your dream destination (success).

And even as of that time, the reasons for deleting post were published by moderators, this was in the interest to keep the forum clean and neat for our own benefits.

And as you can see now it's has yielded a positive result because it's clear and obvious, we experience less illicit activities now compared to some previous months ago.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

This isn't a good idea to my own point of view although the deletion had stop but even it didn't stop we still have to give time to understand the reasons why all this is happening.

Nice to hear your opinion.. If YOU think you need to focus on your daily life such as job, family then you can take a break from it becuase not all the member like this. But if YOU want to learn about crypto currency goodly then you should give time MORE in this forum as it the best place for learning...again the problem of delete post face every one so you should be careful about it When you going to make any content..                            

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I have already takes a break from the forum and just come again after one month and half of break it's not because the forum but just for summer and holiday after the pandemic, now I hope nothing can't be changed in the forum rules

On 11/22/2019 at 10:13 PM, spyaquino said:

It is very painful when you discovered that your post have been deleted but you have to take heart and complete your deleted post even though it is difficult to complete the deleted post. As you said 'you are going for break' We will like you to be coming online any time you have interesting information for us and the forum at large.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                    

Sorry for the deletion of your posts mate and I think that number is too much but in order to avoid this huge number netx time don't quote on a single topic more than 3-4 times because you have to remember that when the topic is deleted definitely it will affect the number of your posts and that is exactly what happened to you right now.

BetFury                                                   

It's okay dear it's a good platform they are welcome Everytime to their members when you have a time for the forum again we are welcome to you now you have to leave hope you have good plan for that 😊.

• +1 1

Cryptic has been providing the service of income for comments for quite a while now.what you have said this correct deleted post is a real demotivator for us while commenting. but when we overlook that factor we still get the payment right so it's good.

Cryptotalk has been paying for making posts and comments. If the post is being deleted, it means that there was something wrong with it. Taking a break is good, but giving up is another thing. So try to be involved in cryptotalk even for a little because it can teach you many things. 

• +1 1

It's a pity if this happened to you, but I think you posted a lot of unimportant comments so they were deleted.
I hope you and all members provide the best content in their posts.

It is really discouraging when we find that we are not paid for the post on which we put efforts. Sometimes even if I give positive reputations, I don't get paid for the full 20 posts. I don't know why if they specify some criteria or they announce the reason for such deletion it would be really helpful for the uses to rectify the same.

• +1 1

On 26.11.2019 at 14:55, Warrior said:

This rules should change because if the post get deleted then where is our falt? Our comments should not decrease then but this is really disappointing now

That's a real prblem because we write our opinions and just discuss problems, i don't really undestand their view

Not sure where you're headed to but this forum is very informative, check up every now and then, tons of opportunities out there that you don't want to miss out on.

i understand your idea since many old members talked about this issue they faced at past but they still never gave up and here they are always making great and helpful topics and helping the beginners  who join this forum , i think you shouldn't give up and leave because admins wouldn't delete a post if it was helpful

• +3 1

Да правило не очень, и сообщили об этом не сразу а в самом конце ,вот это не очень.