bitcoin now long term invest best or bad? - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sdsonjoy50

bitcoin now long term invest best or bad?

With Bitcoin prices now coming in at 8,000 would it be better to buy Bitcoin now and invest in the long term? Or can Bitcoin prices go down further?

46 minutes ago, sdsonjoy50 said:

With Bitcoin prices now coming in at 8,000 would it be better to buy Bitcoin now and invest in the long term? Or can Bitcoin prices go down further?

I think if you want to invest for long time then this is the perfect time to buy bitcoin. Because, price is quite low now and hoping the price would increase in future. Though, there is no guarantee but you must take risk in trading.        

• Useful or interesting 1

For long term investment I think it's a good entry point because as you know it has very positive potential to in increase.

4 hours ago, sdsonjoy50 said:

Or can Bitcoin prices go down further?

That may happen since whales have the power to manipulate its price, but at the end it will goes up 

• Useful or interesting 1

I think it would be best to invest in bitcoin now. I myself want to invest in bitcoin now. Now, by buying Bitcoin and making a long-term plan, it is possible to make profit in the future. i does not think it price will get low 

I thinik bitcoin price can go down further until end of the year since Upcoming Christmas so some people will cash out their Cryptocurrency including bitcoin to fiat, I think if you want to buy bitcoin for long term right now it might be able to wait until mid-December when the price is a little lower, this is just my prediction, I suggest you do your own research.

Bitcoin with this price I think yes, he is a long term invest, but when the price falls like now I guess all we need to do is buying because you will earn when the price rises without any investment 

On 11/20/2019 at 11:49 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

Actually you can predict the future as what will happen.

For long-term investment, I think this is a good entry point because as you know has a very positive potential to increase so if you invest you will get a big profit.

Now the current value of bitcoin is $ 6,732. You still think about this. in investment it doesn't matter about long-term or short-term. The most important thing in investing is about investment management. A lot of people experience huge losses and there are also some people making huge profits, bitcoin fluctuations are very high and fast.

I don't think so that bitcoin long term hold is bad but you need to the right time to buy the bitcoin and hold for a long time which brings you profit but if can't choose the right time then you may lose your money.

On 11/20/2019 at 7:49 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

i think with the FUD  thats going on in the market now we could see 6k and possibly see 5k as well which is very good because we can buy bitcoin for low prices and wait for halving and sell for 5x at least.

I.think the risk of losing is virtually non-existent. Most often the risk faced is the price dropped because it did not buy at the right time. Buying at the wrong time actually makes investment returns far longer.

It's not bad to hold Bitcoin as a long-term investments because Bitcoin would probably recover after the correction the willhappens.Especially if you bought Bitcoin in the lowest price you can earn huge profit if it happens to pump up.

Long term is excellent, but we are middle class people so we have to pay our bills, room rents and for our food. If I had enough money, then I could go with long term investment as that will bring huge profit like millionaire.

I am holding for a month or two months at this time, but soon Ill may hold for 6 months.

You can earn much profit investing on btc at a short period. if you want to make huge profit then you can hold your btc for long term to increase the price. hold nad wait for increasing the price. this will be the best choice I think.

Holding bitcoin for the long term is a best way to make some profit but for that, we have to find the right time to buy otherwise after holding a long time we can not get profit.

To hold bitcoin for the long term is something that I'm also thinking for now I need to hold atleast 0.1 btc for long holding without do trading.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 11/28/2019 at 4:53 PM, Akbor said:

You can earn much profit investing on btc at a short period. if you want to make huge profit then you can hold your btc for long term to increase the price. hold nad wait for increasing the price. this will be the best choice I think.

Of course in the long term investment of bitcoin has huge profit as compare to the short term investment and those people who's are investing their money in 6500$ and when they hold it for more time they will get more profit.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

On 11/20/2019 at 6:49 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

I think for long term investment you shouldn't wait for so long to enter but it would be better if you see bitcoin bottom out first then buy and hold. If I was a holder then I  wait for confirmation of 7050 support and then buy and hold.

Bitcoin price can go down further could be happen. At this moment investing in bitcoin for long term will be wise because the price will be pump soon. You can invest in ethereum too. This coin will be pump too.

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

On 11/20/2019 at 11:49 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

The bitcoin price now still be a good price to buy and hold for the long term. If the bitcoin price is down, you can buy another bitcoin and hold it again with the other bitcoin and wait for the time for the price to increase. Bitcoin will go down every day, and we don't know what price bitcoin will be in the next days. But if we decide to use bitcoin for a long term investment, we should not worry if the price is down because that will be normal to see bitcoin price fluctuate. The decision will be yours, and I hope you can think about what is best for you.

Now everyone is looking forward to hold some of bitcoin to their wallets because the bitcoin is soon going to be highly worth than you ever think.

• +2 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

Iqoption.com/signup

Just now, Shahadatbd said:

Obviously bitcoin now long time invest for best. Who were buy from 7 years ago they are now a rich people. Because BTC price has been changing with big pump. We should buy and hold for long term.

Of course those investors who invested their money 7 years ago in bitcoin and hold it till now then there is no doubt that now they are richest people.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

On 11/20/2019 at 7:49 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

No matter how bitcoin will go down but you must understand that bitcoin is the most safely crypto to invest for the long period holdings.

Iqoption.com/signup