bitcoin now long term invest best or bad? - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sdsonjoy50

bitcoin now long term invest best or bad?

For this month sure Bitcoin is good for investment long term. Because basicly the price is on the cheap price or discount price. So you can buy some Bitcoin then holding it for next year.

Because next year will happen Bitcoin halving, where the reward for miner will decreased. That is will make the supply is not much in circulation, then we can hope the price will going up and the demand Bitcoin will increased time to time.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

6 hours ago, iroman01 said:

Now is also the best time, people will sell BTC at the end of the year to buy, it will be cheaper but it will increase again next year. You should buy some BTC

You're right mate, Yesterday we can see some effect from christmas and btc down a litlle bit and upcoming new year i think it will also affecting bitcoin price too so it's right time to buy some bitcoin before bitcoin halving on mid 2020.

For bitcoin long-term investment is very good in my opinion. You can get a lot of money from a long-term bitcoin investment. You may consider the investment box in yobit . but It depends on you. And investment is very risky. I hope bitcoin will go up.

22 hours ago, huyscoi40 said:

Now is the perfect time to buy and invest in bitcoin because once its market increases, it will surely increase in the future so you can make a lot of money.

Good opinion and I agree with your opinion.

Of course, now is the time to buy bitcoin at a low price and then we can sell it when we see the price of coins increase so that we can make a lot of money for our future, so we must be clever to manage the results of bitcoin purchases later.

19 hours ago, Fahim95 said:

Obviously it is a great choice to invest in bitcoin for long term. One must buy Bitcoins when the price is down and then sell them when the price is rising 

That is a very good suggestion in my opinion because I have to really follow your advice if I want to get big profits so I will invest in bitcoin then I will buy bitcoin when prices go down and I will sell them when prices are high to look for profit.

i think at this time the price of btc is low so it is good to buy it and if someone want to sell then it is npot good to time to sell it they should hold it because in the coming time it will be  the best time to sell it.

Prices are a little lower since the time the OP posted but nothing has changed much. I still think that it is a good time to buy if you plan on holding. If you just want to speculate on price perhaps we might go lower since not much money are entering the space right now.

In order for Bitcoin to grow we need adoption. Everyone should focus on educating people and their communities in order to understand the future of transactions.

58 minutes ago, Fabrick said:

Bitcoin will stay in the Crypto market more long time. Because we are seeing the Bitcoin in market from long time ago. So it will be better to invest in Bitcoin for long time.

It's really fun to invest in bitcoin for the long term because we know bitcoin always stays in the crypto market much longer so we prefer to invest in bitcoin for a long time.

On 11/21/2019 at 12:49 AM, sdsonjoy50 said:

With Bitcoin prices now coming in at 8,000 would it be better to buy Bitcoin now and invest in the long term? Or can Bitcoin prices go down further

Bitcoin now is still so cheap,so perfect time to buy some and hold or scalp it,if your still hesitant why dont you buy half of your budget, so that if it drops down you still have money to buy again.

Long  term investment with bitcoin always profitable because my previous experience bitcoin price always break his previous all time high. But i think if you trade minimum 1 trade in a week you should earn more rather the long term holding. That's why I make minimum 2 trade  per week.

I think at the present time Bitcoin is the most efficient time to invest in long-term and one of the reasons is that if you invest through it now you can get more profit in less time and more return on very small investmentIf you hold on for long-term, I think that is because if foundational and technical analysis, and historical, then that is the proof

Now Bitcoin also remains the best of the best assets on the market for long-term investment. This is without a doubt. subject to investment rules, and risk diversification.

For long term investment btc will be the best choice. now the price is near about 8k but very soon it will increase i think it will go to moon soon.

In my opinion i think bitcoin long term investment is not much better.I think you can earn more profit from short time investment.

When bitcoin prices are low, long-term investment is the best choice, in my opinion. Bitcoin will increase so please wait patiently.

We should not think about short term or small profits. If you really want to change your life then invest in bitcoin and do not worry about price changes. Invest for five or ten years. Crypto has too much scope to grow and you will see the change after five years. If we want to be rich then we should think like warren buffet who always follow long term investment plans. 

On 1/3/2020 at 3:20 PM, Voida said:

bitcoin is at the low price, therefore right away is the reasonably time to grab bitcoin. for the reason that bitcoin won't go down very much

It's time we will buy bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is very cheap and then we will be able to sell it when prices are high to look for profit from the sale. And I'm sure many people will think the same as us now.

Right now the best strategy for me is to buy and hold bitcoin. According to my predictions, the price of bitcoin will continue to climb.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

For bitcoin long term investment is good and not only for bitcoin everywhere else you invest time plays it role. Even then you should have track of your bitcoins value because bitcoins market fluctuates a lot so when it is on peak just withdraw then.

In recent time its not good as now we have watching some new laws and things coming from different countries so its need going to be ruined price any way in near future as we have looking few countries now working on own cryptorurruency which could centralized and they are forcing investors to invest in this instead of bitcoin so its difficult time for investors.

3 hours ago, Krampus said:

Bitcoin is currently a bad investment tool. At the moment, you need to wait for the price correction and buy bitcoin on the rollback.

So you can't say that Bitcoin is a bad investment. If you keep buying it, maybe what you mean is to buy now is a bad time. Because they have to wait for the price correction first.

If you have the money to buy bitcoins then yes buy it because the value of bitcoin is going to increase further. I dont see it going down further from its current level. I think for now this will be the base price of bitcoin until in goes up in price when the halving happens. But to hedge your bet try investing in altcoins like dash or lite since those 2 had a steady growth for the past year.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

It depends on what profit you would like to reach. Over the last halvings the profit became less and less. So If you decide to go for the biggest profit you need to take more risks and invest in new altcoins instead of Bitcoin.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Today's bitcoin price is above 8000 USD, if you want to buy for long-term investment then now is the right time before bitcoin continues its bullish trend. but if you are still doubtful and afraid that the price of bitcoin will go down again, then you can make 3 buy orders at the same time, this ensures that you don't want to lose the moment of buying bitcoin at a cheap price.

I think long-term holding is better, I find that the price of bitcoin is not satisfactory for me so I will not sell it, I will continue to hold.