bitcoin now long term invest best or bad? - Page 4 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sdsonjoy50

bitcoin now long term invest best or bad?

On 11/20/2019 at 8:49 AM, sdsonjoy50 said:

With Bitcoin prices now coming in at 8,000 would it be better to buy Bitcoin now and invest in the long term? Or can Bitcoin prices go down further?

Well it is still good to buy bitcoin these day it is up to you if you choose long term still the price still going up and still good price.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

Nobody knows what will happen, there are those who say that the price of bitcoin will drop to $ 4,500 and there are those who say that the price will really fly high. No one knows what will happen and because in my opinion, even if I buy now and go down to $ 4,500, it will return later and rise and will not lose

On 11/20/2019 at 5:49 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

With Bitcoin prices now coming in at 8,000 would it be better to buy Bitcoin now and invest in the long term? Or can Bitcoin prices go down further?

Split investment, half in USD or USDT and half in Bitcoin.

If price go up (currently is around 9,000$) you hold and if price go down you buy more and when price recovers you will have bigger profit. To explain, always be ready for any move (up or down) and I think that is good strategy.

And of course you must to know what is Breakeven, and if you dont know check this topic:

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 12/17/2019 at 1:25 PM, Matchblower said:

In order to avoid temptation and other problem of price movement. Just invest in bitcoin and leave it for a long term investment

i think for someone who wants to invest in bitcoin in the long term there is no wrongs in buying at any price but it would be better if you buy it when the market is all red.

Rather, confirmation will rise in the price of training today, it is approximately $ 9500, and I expect a much more increase in the coming months, but no one knows how much the price of bitcoin will reach in the coming years, but rather confirmation will rise in my personal opinion.

35 minutes ago, Fabrick said:

If we can get a good profit for long term invest then we should invest in Bitcoin. But sometimes situation becomes difference because BTC then perfect for day trading. If we can make money then it from BTC

This means that Bitcoin investments for the long or short term can be equally profitable. All of that actually depends on the moving market, but now bitcoin is starting to increase, so short or long term investments can still be legitimate for profit.

On 11/21/2019 at 12:49 AM, sdsonjoy50 said:

If anyone has invested for 8k usd they already earned like 1300 usd plus in every bitcoin that they bought so bitcoin is good investment for a long term especially if the price of bitcoin is steadily increasing.

I don't know the reason behind this steady increase but I am sure that it will help to bring the bull in the market and for us to say goodbye to the bear market. 

On 12/2/2019 at 2:55 AM, Digicoin said:

Bitcoin long term investment is still very profitable. But, at the process, someone need to be buying and selling according to the price analysis. 

I tried and introduce Bitcoin to my contacts and other relatives as a trustworthy independent change system that is in spite of everything on the uprise with more new developments for Cryptocurrency

Keep asking will not make your life change. You must have confidence. When you ask the price of bitcoin is 8K and look at the bitcoin price now. What you need is action.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

Bitcoin is good for long term investment cause bitcoin price usually increase over a long period of time, so you will have to hold for some time to see your reward from investing.

If you buy at this high price then I don't think it is beneficial for us because now price very high 9650$ so wait for bearish trend of the market then enjoyed it low buying. 

Invest only what you are willing to lose, if you apply this statement you will stop asking questions and you will only enjoy the price of bitcoin and it rises again to the 20 thousand dollars.

I think holding bitcoin for a long term is a good idea, I haven't tried holding bitcoin for long term, but that's what people have said about the long term in bitcoin. And hopefully, it is a great idea. Good luck.

Bitcoin is highly profitable if one invest money on it in the right time. Bitcoin can be profitable both in short term as well as long term

3 hours ago, Jami95 said:

Bitcoin is highly profitable if one invest money on it in the right time. Bitcoin can be profitable both in short term as well as long term

At the present time bitcoin is more suitable for long term holding. If you want profit in short term, you should look into other coins with more fluctuations. But no matter what kind of trade you choose, you should always HODL some bitcoin in your wallets especially a few months before each halving is supposed to happen. I have rarely heard anyone loses money from long term investing in bitcoin. Most losses happen in short term trades because traders have to work within a limited time frame with lots of pressure.

Now btc is on 9800$ this is not the situation to buy bitcoin for holding purpose so don't worry wait some time to dip price of the bitcoin and earns some profits. 

On 11/21/2019 at 12:40 PM, Shahadatbd said:

From my opinion I will suggest you to don't buy BTC this time. In December bitcoin will go more down. That's time you can buy for long time holding. Because long time holding always making so much profit.

Bitcoin has a great potential to grow more in future if we buy Bitcoin and hold for few months then we can definitely make a good profit many people start investing in Bitcoin holding Bitcoin is the main cryptocurrency but if you have a small amount of money then you cannot earn good profit in Bitcoin trading the price of Bitcoin is increased everyday I hope this price will touch $12,000 in this year and even more

Yes, if you have 1 bitcoin in the price of $ 8000 you have made a profit of more than $ 1,000 because the current price of bitcoin is above $ 9400 in 1 and a half months from the price before the beginning of last year. Yes I believe if this trend is still running. Having lots of bitcoin for the long term is the best choice.

On 1/15/2020 at 10:45 PM, JamesMark said:

Bitcoin now investing long time is very good. Because bitcoin goes down every day, btc is the best and best money for all those who want to invest and make money online.

It's also true that you say that bitcoin is decreasing every day so now it's time to invest very well because seeing bitcoin is the best currency for all those who want to invest so it's easier to get profits later.

bitcoin investment long term is good i think, but I think if you are going to hold for long, just wait till there is a bear market, and you can buy really low price and sell them at higher if you hold for long periods of time.

If you divide your capital into several divisions and invest in each division at a certain price, you will get a good average price for investment as a result, and this way you will reduce the risk

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

20 hours ago, kusizias said:

We decided to use bitcoin for a long-term investment, we should not worry if the price falls because it is normal to see the price of bitcoin fluctuate. The decision will be yours and I hope you can think of what's best for you. Saving in the long term I think is a good choice. Because I believe bitcoin will have potential.

Thanks for your opinion, of course the decision will depend on us to be able to take advantage of the situation of price fluctuations, to always be profitable even though it is small. and no one knows the price change in the long run (2 or 3 years) and is full of uncertainty,

Bitcoin with a long term holding can be profitable and in other hand it can be risky.ao my suggestion is to hold half of your bitcoin and trade with half.and it depend on us how we trade and how we get profit even in low prices

If you really want to invest in bitcoin, do not buy with all your capital from one price, but buy from several prices to get a good average price because if the bitcoin price fell, you will regret your first purchase.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

The best strategy in all types of market is to divide your capital and purchase by dividing each period of time or whenever the price goes down so that it is not affected by the downside.