Bitcoin future price? - Page 5 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dwest3276

Bitcoin future price?

On 2/12/2020 at 10:57 AM, Umme Haani said:

Of course, we are all waiting for the same thing and I think it will happen very soon and its price will go up very quickly and it will give us a lot of profit.

The price of each currency right now are decreasing rapidly, you should have patience to that because that is normal in crypto currency. If we really want to earn huge amount of money here, so lets wait until the price of each currency increased again. 

Its really very difficult to predict about the price of bitcoin in near future some of the users says that there will be a massive increase in its price after halving of it so for me i think that it depends upon the situation and the fluctuations in its price.

I think that after this decline that the cryptocurrencies are witnessing due to the Corona virus, you will go back up and we will notice a significant increase in prices and it is possible that the price of cryptocurrencies reaches more than $ 10,000

On 1/18/2020 at 6:59 PM, khan22 said:

Yes, you are right that we are just waiting for that time when the BTC price is high and than all the crypto market is going to be high and on that time we sell our coins in high price because this time so many peoples are in loss and they just wait for the right time and i hope soon market is going to be high.

That is the best thing we could do if we really want to earn huge amount of money in this forum. We need to wait until the price of bitcoin increased again up to the highest price of it again which is $20000. Always have patience.

I can say that the price if bitcoin at this present momebst would be on a reliance on how the outcomes of a demand and supply markets will affect the growth the value of bitcoin 

The future price of Bitcoin cannot be expected significantly, so it can be expected that it will increase significantly in the coming months as it creates new support points at high prices.

THINK POSITIVE

I think the Bitcoin price future will be higher that the Bitcoin price of 2017, because this crisis because of corona virus will affect many others products and service, so when they return the life to normal there are many products and service who suffer to recuperate so the value of Bitcoin will reach a higher value. 

Edited by tienda

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

The price of the bitcoins are now in a stable position. A few days ago a halving took place. And after that the price has been increasing slowly. And the price is now at 9500$  Many expert have already said that within the next 3 -6 months the price will be 2x than it is now. And they predict bitcoin will cross almost 20k usd in that time. So we all are eager to see this. 

I expect more in bitcoin future price, there are many people waiting to see bitcoin at 50k in maybe 5 years later. But for me i don't wait for that far, i only wait to see bitcoin price reaches 15k at the end of this year.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 2019 lowest price was 3100$ and in 2020 lowest price was 3770$ of btc this is proof that one crashed is necessary of crypto market specially bitcoin because in 3100$ hipe created and btc goes to 12150 USD and now still 8 months remaining let's see what is the ATH of 2020.

The future Bitcoin price will increase significantly and this must be done in the calculation and will rise soon to $ 10,000 and after that it will start to rise more

Life is great and enjoy it

I think that the price of Bitcoin will increase in the future and it is achieving success daily, and the purchase orders for Bitcoin will increase, especially during the next few months, and Bitcoin will continue to rise

• +2 1

Bitcoin is currently fluctuating within the range of $11,000-$12,000 but with time i believe bitcoin will move forward to at least $15,000 in few months coming and probably $20,000 at the end of 2020 which will be good for investors to make good profits.

What is happening? Why is the price of Bitcoin falling? I really like when the price of Bitcoin is green .. I hope the price of Bitcoin will rise again

• +1 1

On 12/24/2019 at 3:16 PM, Yanadia said:

Many people who are interested in Bitcoin from the upper classes to the lower classes are a sign that the prediction of a rise in Bitcoin to $ 50,000 will become a reality in 2020-2021 Prosea Bitcoin increase will be surprising in my opinion.

I don't think bitcoin might hit 50,000 in 2021. I think this may be dream not reality because the price of btc is difficult to predict.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

17 hours ago, KURTAULI said:

What is happening? Why is the price of Bitcoin falling? I really like when the price of Bitcoin is green .. I hope the price of Bitcoin will rise again

I am wondering now, is there any connection between cryptocurrency markets with American stock market?Thursday morning, there was a massive sell-off which U.S. stock market posted, just after that price of BTC, ETH,LINK started to fall massively !

• +1 1
  • +2 1

In nearest future, Bitcoin the top leading coin will not be around the long awaited value for BTC to hits which is $20'000. I think with the current adoption and attention it's gaining from the Masses globally, BTC may spike to $30k to $50k.

• +1 1

If you want to predicted the btc price from now to 10 years later then the btc price will be double  than NOW but if you want to predicted the btc price From NOW to few month later then you cant see a huge change on btc price.. Like now you know btc price is around 10k usd plus so few month later it can raise up to 12k usd               

• +2 1

This is impresive that they were correct about the price and both the low and the high. the price of bitcoin gone low at 4000 and reached high as they put it I am very impressed with Vays and Woo with this prediction. I will start listening more to them.

On 11/20/2019 at 8:34 PM, Dwest3276 said:

would put Bitcoin at $4,500 before next May’s block reward halving event,

Your prediction is totally true. First in December it goes up to 12000$ and april it move down to 4000$ and after halving it pump up to 12000$.And i think there will be another pump in December by which its price will cross 15000$.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Bitcoin is unstable coin and high volatile as well. In 2020, bitcoin price was not stable, its goes up and down day by day. Now its price rises day by day, today its reaches $11000. So now is the right time for buying bitcoin to earn massive interest. Because mainly chances at the end of 2020, bitcoin recaches $15 to $17k approx. Bitcoin value pumped at the end 2020, so no one cant rightly say what will be the price of btc.. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It all depends on the policies of large countries such as the United States, if in the future they formalize bitcoin it will attract investors to buy bitcoin. And related to the small supply of Bitcoin, it will make bitcoins scarce and expensive

Bitcoin future is great and its at buying point right now. After some months Bitcoin will go for another bull run and definitely no one can touch Bitcoin that time. I think that Bitcoin price can break a new record in 2021 by reaching a value between $40,000 and $50,000. After that, It can reach a new record like $120,000-$280,000 in a few years.

• +2 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

I hope the price will increase to 15000$ in nearest future. Bitcoin price can reach previous maximum only in 4 years, this is my prediction. 

• Useful or interesting 1