Bitcoin future price? - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dwest3276

Bitcoin future price?

I think Bitcoin is a coin that will grow in the future of the enterprise also depends on the prize of this comment depends on the low supply of this comment and the demand for this coin will be more varied in the futureThis will attract more people to invest in, thus increasing demand in record markets
General Chat Chat LoungThere will be a price

On 12/31/2019 at 12:50 PM, Fabrick said:

Bitcoin had a bright future and we have seen from long time ago that BTC improving day by day. In first time BTC weren't so much higher like this time . So in future BTC will go for more good price.

Bitcoin can be seen not much higher than the current price, but for a long time bitcoin has always been used so that bitcoin is more popular until there are several countries that use bitcoin as a transaction tool so that until now the price of bitcoin is getting higher so bitcoin is always used for the future because bitcoin prices are better now.

With the fluctuating of bitcoin price, we should use the time to buy low and sell high so we can make a profit while we can hold some bitcoin and sell the other bitcoin. We hold some bitcoin is because we want to sell when the price can increase so high so our profit will be bigger than before. Bitcoin prices will increase higher in the future, but we need to remember that the price will be up and down many times, so we need to prepare for the worst thing that might happen.

7 hours ago, Lifeman said:

That too much bro, we are struggling with five zeros, while you are predicting too high

It's my fault

On 1/3/2020 at 3:27 AM, Lifeman said:

The bull and the bearish are the final, wherever direction they took is all good for us, but I don't like the bearish aspect

i think if you have money outside of crypto you will love the bears because they allow you to invest more money as bitcoin is going for lower prices and then make profits when the bulls take control.

7 hours ago, Lux Demacia said:

Yes,bitcoin price is bright and i think there are more improvements  happen someday on bitcoin, maybe it become more profitable .

i think the upcoming halving will determine how profitable bitcoin will be, and for now there are those whales who already started accumulating bitcoin for the halving pump.

Bitcoin is all time good coin its future is bright no doubt about it

it will increas and will reach level of 20k $ or more price in end of 2020

It is difficult to say exactly about the price of bitcoin in the future. But the future is definitely worth it now. I predict the future bitcoin price could reach $ 50,000 in about 10 years

On 1/3/2020 at 10:55 AM, Kabbo said:

The most highest price of Bitcoin were 20000$. But now Bitcoin price so much lower. So Bitcoin will overtake it's highest price in future surely. Maybe this year Bitcoin will go for pump.

this year we will definitely go for a pump bit the point so far is we dont know how far we will go up and if we will have enough money to make bitcoin reach 20k again.

On 11/22/2019 at 4:30 AM, Raven said:

I think all of us are waiting until the price of bitcoin rised again. But for me i could say it will increased these coming year or next year to be exact because i see the price of bitcoin are falling rapidly these past few year and i think this is the time for the price of bitcoin will rised. That's for me. 

Now in 2020 BTC start to raise the price and i hope this time BTC will make a great bull and i hope we make good profit in this market because now i analyse the market and it will touch first 52,000$ and then it will go high and it touch the 100$ and if it cross the 100,000$ then the last target is 200,000$.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

At last, Bitcoin price has exceeded $8,300, setting the digital asset to $8,500, restore the current upward trend, with the price rising from $7,655 up to $8,536 over the past week.

I hope within 2 years, Bitcoin will hit at least $150,000.  Earn now so that Bitcoin will work as your future generation savings. Mark my words Bitcoin will show a rapid fall in 1 or 2 years. Those who will buy bitcoins then they will be profitable. Bitcoin will must hit at least $150,000 believe that.

On 11/22/2019 at 4:30 AM, Raven said:

I think all of us are waiting until the price of bitcoin rised again. But for me i could say it will increased these coming year or next year to be exact because i see the price of bitcoin are falling rapidly these past few year and i think this is the time for the price of bitcoin will rised. That's for me. 

Yes, you are right that we are just waiting for that time when the BTC price is high and than all the crypto market is going to be high and on that time we sell our coins in high price because this time so many peoples are in loss and they just wait for the right time and i hope soon market is going to be high.

BetFury                                                   

Setting the price by unseen market forces could cause Bitcoin to trade at around $ 30,000 in 2021 because lower mining rewards will leave Bitcoin mines in the hands of a few who enjoy free electricity, bear less cost, and make enough profit.

I rely heavily on tradingview analysts and in digital currencies. My clear view is that Bitcoin will have a great future and some major currencies that offer real models and provide solutions to problems a person lives in.

I am when trading Bitcoin, i never see the news before. So what i do is always research too detail about the coin, about the benefit when buying it. So for now i just holding it, i am not really care about the prices. I am hope the price always increased, but if happen is different i just think that is money i can afford to lose.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 11/21/2019 at 7:24 PM, heelsibat said:

I hope within 5 years, Bitcoin will hit at least $50,000. Then 1 satoshi will be e difficult to get. Earn now so that Bitcoin will work as your future generation savings. Mark my words Bitcoin will show a rapid fall in 1 or 2 years. Those who will buy bitcoins then they will be profitable. Bitcoin will must hit at least $50,000 believe that.

It will make more high than the 50,000$ this time its high resistance at first is almost the 52,000$ and if it will break it than it will touch the 100,000$ and that resistance i also break than it will touch the 200,000$ this time.

BetFury                                                   

I think bitcoin cross 10000$ in february 2020 now price around 8300$.bitcoin or crypto currencies not predictable any time anything happen.i hope bitcoin rise.

9 minutes ago, Danil25008 said:

I think that the next bitcoin price will reach 10,000 dollars. Why do I think so? Because right now it is the most popular cryptocurrency coin in the world. The most expensive and growing. For example, if in Russia in 2008 they bought Bitcoin 1000 coins for 60 rubles. Imagine if you sell it at the current level and price. Now it amounts to about 520,000 rubles - 1 coin. So I think it will still rise and become 10,000 dollars. Therefore, there are Millionaires in the world, they most likely had feed expenses and just decided to buy this coin in 2008. As you can see for good reason, and they still have it they buy for 8357 dollars. Soon she will grow up and they will sell it (not a large part) and the statute is several thousand times richer

On 1/9/2020 at 11:06 PM, Saheli said:

Bitcoin is all time good coin its future is bright no doubt about it

it will increas and will reach level of 20k $ or more price in end of 2020

I agree with your current thoughts that bitcoin is the greatest coin I have ever known even bitcoin has a bright future so it is no doubt that bitcoin will reach the highest value later because I believe bitcoin has a high level of $ 25k or more in 2020

As think that as bitcoins falls it give me a gud advantage am actually holding my coins right now and not thinking of selling it till it reaches it's peak price hope to earn more profits

I prefer that in order to buy some of it and store it in my wallet until another time. Maybe I will earn a little money because of this and maybe it becomes rich because of it too. I hope it will decrease now even if its price becomes $ 1.

Bitcoin will have a wonderful future because its price will increase and increase during the coming months to more than $ 200,00and this is something everyone expects and everyone stores its currencies while awaiting a high price.

Edited by Nezar

BetFury                                                   

The price of bitcoin will rise and fall for some years from now but after 2050 the price will not be affected so badly as the usage and demand of bitcoin will be equal in evry field and country it will be using by people so the price may reach upto 20000$ till  2050 so store coins for future they have huge potential

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,