Exchanges without KYC - Page 6 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Exchanges without KYC

3 hours ago, r123 said:

Exchange kyc are required many exchanger platform,thei mandatory kyc task because you don,t buy or sell currency,don,t deposit,kyc means your trading volume is increase.

But why would they require KYC in the first place, how does it help them as an exchange?

I would love to make Kyc but my country is banned from lots of exchange and when I see an exchange want to make Kyc mandatory so I will stay away as much as I can .

KYC in an exchange site is needed for security reasons like to prevent fraudulent activities but the required documents for completing this verification is what makes me hate it because they normally ask for passports that not everyone has and I think yobit is OK to use without this processes of going through KYC.

• +3 1

XBTS.thumb.png.ad9106c614545b41b32dd25b66dd4db6.png

XBTS Dex Exchange for gamers and traders. NO KYC!

https://xbts.io/

• The largest Dex market. 180+supported countries.
  • XBTS DEX is a BitShares-based decentralized exchange and an entry point into the decentralized market.
  • Instant buy and sell of cryptocurrency at fair price with blockchain guarantees.
  • Transaction confirmation time of just 3 seconds.
  • Only you have the access to your account!
  • You can trade any amount, at any time, from anywhere, without withdrawal limits.
  • You can create any trading pair that you need. 
Edited by Europa

On 1/19/2020 at 9:16 AM, tony13 said:

My freind if you are looking for an exchange that does not need to do kyc, you can use yobit, binance. because there is no need for kyc. Good luck 

Yobit is the best one for this case they will never ask any one for KYC but binance you can use your account without but if you have any problem they ask for that 

Except for yobit, in my experience, exchanges without KYC give mistrust since KYC, apart from verifying your identity and avoiding thefts, makes it seem that the exchange has control against multi-accounts and fraud, and thus the organization of the same is noted, in  The only exchange I know and trust without identity verification is Yobit, I love Yobit.

There are different exchanges that don't require kyc before you can trade like yobit exchange, you csn trade without doing any form of verification

There are many platforms for cryptocurrency trading that you can use without kyc confirmation including yobit and binance 

• -4 1

Life is great and enjoy it

Well if your friend doesn't like yobit then tell him more about it so that he may get interested, but if he need alternative anyhow then binance is the another one available which is reputed and provide many pairs for trading too.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

If you are looking for an exchange without KYC, KoinPro might be a good choice. Not only that, their is also a smart trade panel to minimize risk at any level. 

Most exchnages require KYC for trading or withdrawing and it`s not always comfortable for common users. Most of them prefer exchanges without KYC but there are not so more such exchanges, because their admins try to avoid abusers such way 

Most of the exchanges are fake and they just make the money in the market or they make fake exchanges just for the peoples deta and when they collect the data they just close their exchanges and than never open that.

I will also suggest Yobit which best exchange and it didn't ask for KYC verification. Binance is good exchange it didn't ask kyc for crypto deposit and withdraw. So he can trade on it. 

• +1 2
  • +5 1

On 8/12/2020 at 2:43 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

Most of the exchanges are fake and they just make the money in the market or they make fake exchanges just for the peoples deta and when they collect the data they just close their exchanges and than never open that.

Exchanges without kyc are not fake, but there be fake ones too as there are fake kyc exchanges too. Have you tried binance dex, bisq, hodlhodl and many others like that before. They require no kyc and have proven to be good and safe. In fact, I prefer exchanges that request for no kyc.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

On 8/22/2020 at 5:56 PM, Yomose said:

They require no kyc and have proven to be good and safe. In fact, I prefer exchanges that request for no kyc

Kyc had advantage in some aspect but the disadvantage of using kyc is dangerous especially when we submitted our documents on scam exchanger. The advantage of it is only on legit exchangers that provides more security to your account.

On 4/1/2020 at 12:26 AM, bitcoin-shark said:

unfortunately more and more exchanges require the kyc procedure in order to operate on their platforms, that's why I abandoned bittrex and kraken, as an exchange without the obligation of kyc I can recommend in addition to yobit binance and livecoin...

Exactly now so many exchange require kyc compulsory, because of the account security and trust the account holder not do any scam, because now so many peoples doing scam, but yobit exchange one of the best exchange, why you're friend avoid this exchange I didn't understand, but explain more about this yobit exchange, and convince to create account because this exchange don't need any kyc verification to do trading.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

I do not know if this has already been discussed in this thread, but just in case I will repeat it again. The Waves blockchain exchange does not require any verification at all today.

KYC and to protect people, imagine if a scammer can steal many bitcoins and transfer those bitcoins to an exchange where he made KYC? these scammers can easily be found and cherished, but if the scammers use an exchange that does not ask to do KYC he will easily be able to escape and will never be found

• +1 1

21 hours ago, Ndayebo8 said:

Kyc had advantage in some aspect but the disadvantage of using kyc is dangerous especially when we submitted our documents on scam exchanger. The advantage of it is only on legit exchangers that provides more security to your account.

With what I have know, the disadvantages of using kyc is more, many people that have been scammed due to their information gotten from kyc are many. It is better to be online with high level of privacy than for someone to be scammers and hackers target through kyc. 

On 8/29/2020 at 3:19 PM, Seyeumi said:

I have hear of KYC and I don't need it yet but there is no way to transfer to bank from yobit. I try to find exchange but all ask for ID and privacy. I am still new in crypto and have fears where to send the documents as there might be scammers. Trying to find a way to transfer to bank without KYC.

You should try p2p exchange, all you need to do is and exchange that support your country where you country people do meet to trade on daily bases. Look for the ones that are legit and it full of scammers, be careful of scammers. Make a deal with people met there. You will put the bitcoin on escrow, the person will send money to you, you will then release the bitcoin from escrw

• +1 1
  • +2 1

There is Binance exchnage that is mostly used and trusted, he can trade there, although you need to do kyc, but you can withdraw maximum of 1BTC per day without kyc and that is enough for him I think.

I think binance they accept that amount without completing KYC. But i am so surprised why your friend don't like to trade in yobit exchange while it is among the best and they have good security.

There are many reliable platforms that can work with, such as the binance platform, but I prefer working in the yobit platform because it is reliable and does not require KYC and supports a lot of currencies with low fees

On 8/27/2020 at 7:25 PM, Honny143 said:

Exactly now so many exchange require kyc compulsory, because of the account security and trust the account holder not do any scam, because now so many peoples doing scam, but yobit exchange one of the best exchange, why you're friend avoid this exchange I didn't understand, but explain more about this yobit exchange, and convince to create account because this exchange don't need any kyc verification to do trading.

You can be a bit right, but also know kyc is extremely dangerous, hackers can use it to target you in one way or the other, the attackers can be someone that know about your details from the exchange. It is better to use exchanges that require no kyc like hodlhodl. 

Edited by Yomose

I see that their is alot of member who didn't like KYC process beacuse they didn't likes to share their personal documents .

nowdays we can used trusted exchages likes binance , Kucoin , OKEx without doing any kyc ( but you didn't access some feature without KYC ). 

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg