Exchanges without KYC - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Exchanges without KYC

A friend of mine who want to trade on exchanges where KYC is not required. I am already on Yobit and satisfied with them, but my friend doesn't interested in Yobit at all.

Please post some trusted exchanges where small investments are accepted  around $1000. I am hoping to hear something from you all.

• Useful or interesting 14
  • +1 8
  • +2 5
  • +3 6
  • +4 4
  • +5 8

i  think your friend's thoughts are correct because there are many people who don't like KYC. I don't like it myself. However, KYC is kept at various sites to increase their security. i know yobit is a very good exchange for  any  investment.

• Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

The KYC is most required to the exchanging platforms site because of keeping more security to site and its users to be more reliable.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

There are several exchanges without KYC, Yobit is one of them even exchanges with leveraged trading like Bitmex does not require user verification unless you want to recover the account.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 5
  • +5 1

More & more exchange comes in & lots of exchange are not good.I think bittrex,binance are the most popular exchange so we need to aware befor log in new exchange. becouse many exchange can be froud. so we need to justify first.

• +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Hi thanks everybody and will go with 2 exchanges what you all suggested. 

There is already a thread here so I will asking moderator @Desais to close this thread. 

Please follow this thread in order to have a single one as the search function not working properly. 

• +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

If your friend doesn't want yobit then I suggest binance dex but the only pair of the coins there is binance coin only and the volume there is good too for scalping.    

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

When there is an exchange with absolutely no KYC request, this might be enough to watch out for because it is possible that they might become a scam exchange.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

11 hours ago, 4Anush4 said:

My favorite exchanges Yobit and Bitforex are without kyc. I don't recommend to you exchange with kyc. Become good exchanges will not ask you to pass kyc

Yes I also don't like kyc (know your customer) type of exchanges because crypto world is a decentralize then why there are some exchanges which ask from us to kyc. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

I think youbit is best for crypto trading where no need any KYC process to stat trading which also easy to use and secure I don't know why your friend is not interested in youbit.  You should do some research on google from there you get exchange like youbit.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

On 11/19/2019 at 7:38 PM, cryptosix said:

A friend of mine who want to trade on exchanges where KYC is not required. I am already on Yobit and satisfied with them, but my friend doesn't interested in Yobit at all.

Please post some trusted exchanges where small investments are accepted  around $1000. I am hoping to hear something from you all.

If your friend doesn't want to use yobit. I suggest Hotbit exchange this exchange also have plenty of coins are listed to them and they some investment program too but I prefer yobit when it comes to the investment program.

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

10 hours ago, xprince1996 said:

If your friend doesn't want to use yobit. I suggest Hotbit exchange this exchange also have plenty of coins are listed to them and they some investment program too but I prefer yobit when it comes to the investment program.

I will suggest him Hotbit, but Kucoin is one of most successful exchange in the world.

3 minutes ago, ashua1 said:

you can use hotbit & kucoin these two exchanges do not need kyc but I do not recommend it if you can use yobit

Thanks for everyone, I will suggest him Kucoin as I see a lot of positive reviews here and everywhere.

• +1 2
  • +4 1

I want to prefer you hotbit exchange. here you don't need to do kyc. you also can prefer your friend crex24 exchange. I have used this two exchanges personally . On those exchange 1000 usd will be the good amount to invest.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

15 hours ago, cryptosix said:

I will suggest him Hotbit, but Kucoin is one of most successful exchange in the world.

Nope, I will not suggest Kucoin exchange to anyone. Why? Because for some reason I can't access my account on kucoin after being inactive for 1 year.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

55 minutes ago, xprince1996 said:

Nope, I will not suggest Kucoin exchange to anyone. Why? Because for some reason I can't access my account on kucoin after being inactive for 1 year.

Ohh, that could be your problem so contact them for activating account again. So which one do u recommend for me? 

• +1 2
  • +4 1

Just now, cryptosix said:

Ohh, that could be your problem so contact them for activating the account again. So which one do u recommend for me? 

I already tried but no response from them. The only exchange that I can recommend to you is Yobit and Hotbit if you don't want to do KYC.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

21 hours ago, TubigWater said:

Kyc is for have a good legality,  But I think yobit don't need kyc because they prove now that their are unstoppable exchange,   from 5 years yobit are still alive. 

From five years ago the KYC verification was not recommended that much, that's why cryptocurrency were been hacked so many times but noe they need to increase security that's why asking for KYC.

• +1 2

On 11/19/2019 at 3:38 AM, cryptosix said:

I dont see reason why he dont want to use Yobit, because it's one of the best exchange which dont ask for KYC.

There are a lot exchange which give you some daily limit without KYC, for example 2 BTC daily withdraw limit without KYC and that is ok too.

I can recommend this exchange because I used before:

https://www.huobi.com/

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Agree Yobit is very good exchange and don't ask for KYC at all i think it's the only exchange without kyc if I'm correct other exchange don't necessary to pass the kyc but if you need a big withdraw they ask for it

• +1 1
  • +2 1

8 hours ago, xprince1996 said:

I already tried but no response from them. The only exchange that I can recommend to you is Yobit and Hotbit if you don't want to do KYC.

Hi thanks for your clarification, and yes Yobit is good.

4 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

I dont see reason why he dont want to use Yobit, because it's one of the best exchange which dont ask for KYC.

There are a lot exchange which give you some daily limit without KYC, for example 2 BTC daily withdraw limit without KYC and that is ok too.

I can recommend this exchange because I used before:

https://www.huobi.com/

Hi thanks, but he searched in Google long back and got negative results on Yobit, so he told it was bad exchange and doesn't interested in Yobit. Anyway I will recommend him to use Yobit only as I see here a lot of help is available.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 11/19/2019 at 5:38 PM, cryptosix said:

You can invest less than a dollar in binance exchange and also can withdraw about 2 bitcoin in a day without doing kyc. it is the most trusted exchange now

• +1 3

Bengali?

View this Topic

I personally think that Yobit is an incredibly cool platform for trading cryptocurrency, because it does not require KYC and has a simple interface in contrast to the same Bittrex. I really do not like the fact that the exchange does very little online.

• +1 3

As I know that all popular exchanges require the presence of KYC on its site, though while Yobit is in the lead and does not require KYC, which I certainly like, because there is really preserved all the anonymity of payments and other things on the exchange.

• +1 1
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

15 hours ago, cryptosix said:

Hi thanks for your clarification, and yes Yobit is good.

Yobit is really good exchange they have also an investment program called investbox where you can get a daily interest base on the number of coins you locked in.

• +1 1
  • +2 2