Exchanges without KYC - Page 4 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Exchanges without KYC

most of exchanges dont need kyc for small amounts of money and you can withdraw and deposit less than 2000 usd without kyc.i have some suggestions for you : binance,kucoin, bitforex.im already using this exchanges they dont need kyc.

• +1 1

HotBit doesn't requires KYC, so far. Recently registered and got good feeling of it's operation - reasonably balanced security and simplicity for all procedures.

12 hours ago, Zakirusani said:

If your buddy doesn't would like to operate yobit. I recommend Hotbit chat this conversation plus own adequate of coins are programmed to them and they approximately investment program to boot but I desire yobit as it comes to the investment program.

Hotbit , Yes I know this exchange I have already have a account on it and I participate in the last airdrop of this exchange and i really don't receive any thing

24 minutes ago, beaumes said:

I as of now attempted however no reaction from them. The because it were change that I can prescribe to you is Yobit and Hotbit if you do now not want to do KYC.

I think in Hotbit exchange they ask for verification not in Yobit. Abd the most things that I like in Hotbit is they have his own phone Application because I'm fun for trading in my phone, and Yobit still don't have any phone Application

• +1 1

2 hours ago, dingpin said:

More

More what? I really don't understand what you want to mean, and you can put more words to explain more than that LOL

• -1 1

On 12/18/2019 at 6:20 AM, Ardian1206 said:

What about binance are your friends interested in the exchange?  I am confused why your friend is not interested in yobit even though yobit is a favorite exchange.

Yobit is thoroughly talented substitute exchange and they experience furthermore an investment program called investbox everyplace you canister catch a each day notice immoral on the add up to of coins you protected in.

On 11/19/2019 at 5:39 PM, Semi said:

More & more exchange comes in & lots of exchange are not good.I think bittrex,binance are the most popular exchange so we need to aware befor log in new exchange. becouse many exchange can be froud. so we need to justify first.

Most of the exchanges are fake and they just make the money in the market or they make fake exchanges just for the peoples deta and when they collect the data they just close their exchanges and than never open that.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/19/2019 at 5:14 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

i  think your friend's thoughts are correct because there are many people who don't like KYC. I don't like it myself. However, KYC is kept at various sites to increase their security. i know yobit is a very good exchange for  any  investment.

There are some exchange which allows the user to keep.their identity secret & not reveal it during the course of trading so that the user has a good trust upon the exchange hence gotta use it in the future trading.

On 2/5/2020 at 2:53 PM, dantev1 said:

KYC in not necessary for blocklchain wallet for example. BUt i did KYC to receive my airdrop money, everything is fine, i think blockchain is safe place to do KYC

Right blockchain wallet don't ask for verification but to participate in any airdroped you need to verify your account to receive every airdrop and even you verify your account you can't really worry about that because it's a serious website

• +1 1

Many exchanges still gave us chance to do trades without any kyc such as binance,yobit, coinlive.net and huobi exchange. These three exchanges not demanding from us kyc for trading. 

On 19.11.2019 at 13:38, cryptosix said:

A friend of mine who want to trade on exchanges where KYC is not required. I am already on Yobit and satisfied with them, but my friend doesn't interested in Yobit at all.

Please post some trusted exchanges where small investments are accepted  around $1000. I am hoping to hear something from you all.

The best exchange for trading without passing the verification process (KYC) is the 50x exchange. There are many advantages on this exchange, who are interested, just visit my topic on the 50x exchange: 

Many people refuse to use KYC because they are afraid that their personal data will be used for nonsense, which is why people prefer ordinary but safe exchanges without having to use KYC.

22 hours ago, ferdinan said:

if you are searching out an exchange that doesn't want to do kyc, you could use yobit, binance, hotbit & kucoin. because there's no want for kyc

Yobit does not require KYC, but other exchanges you mentioned require KYC for larger transactions. For example binance, for withdrawals above 2 BTC you must have verified first.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

I like exchange site that do not required kyc verification procedure for the reason that kyc take allot of time before you can proceed with the transaction. That is why I like yobit despite the high transactions fee

• +1 1

I think, besides yobit, it's very difficult to find an exchanger without KYC that serves $ 1,000 withdrawals. however, you can try idex, or you can try binance, I think you can withdraw 2 bitcoin per day without doing KYC. however, if he is not interested, then make sure to use yobit. I've tried it, and yobit provided very good service and response.

• +1 1

Now day by day we are facing some tough restrictions from different countries and they are forcing exchanges for KYC which is biggest problem right now but still few exchanges working without this but these are not reiable as they can gone any time as we have just few days back cryptophia but from Russia we have some good and reputable like Yobit and crex24 these two also working good.

• Useful or interesting 1

There are so many exchanges sites that really does not needs KYC to make any trading activities. You might be wondering. Binance itself does not need KYC for the small asset tradings. There are other exchange too. You can have the researches on it. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

There have too many exchanges that's don't required the KYC verifications and the sites that's has the KYC verifications it is optional to verify KYC

On 11/19/2019 at 12:38 PM, cryptosix said:

A friend of mine who want to trade on exchanges where KYC is not required. I am already on Yobit and satisfied with them, but my friend doesn't interested in Yobit at all.

Please post some trusted exchanges where small investments are accepted  around $1000. I am hoping to hear something from you all.

almost all exchanges don't require the KYC for low amount, so you can choose whatever exchange you want for now, like binance, huobi, kucoin, etc...

but in future i think all exchanges will require this procedure for all the cutomers because of the governments anti money laundering