Exchanges without KYC - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Exchanges without KYC

It's oke we don't like KYC but matters ia about yournown money the exchanged just need it for owner safety. Binance ia good one too but matters ia depent of the person. We can't forced people but i am sure your freind get good lesson for more carefully later. Wiah best for u and ur freinds

• +1 1

I think that if your account is active and you are the account holder then it is necessary and it is to protect yourself from digging and clean the coin community from virtual accounts.
good luck

• +1 1

On 11/27/2019 at 11:08 AM, Ipal said:

I like yobit, because it doesn't need kyc and yobit to be safe, I don't know the reason why your friend doesn't like yobit at all, and you don't explain why your friend doesn't like it, what's the underlying reason?

That's why i love love Yobit exchange There is no required KYC never ask for that and i don't know why people don't like that !!!

• +1 2

There are many good exchanges which doesn't need kyc to withdraw around 2 Btc daily you can use them like Binance, Kucoin, mercatox etc these are big exchanges with big volume and don't need kyc to trade and withdraw small investment or profit you can easily withdraw 1000$ daily

• +2 1

I think that kyc is not too complicated but it also strengthens the community by real accounts, through which we can earn more money, there are no scams and pond accounts, so I like kyc

• +1 1

On 11/19/2019 at 2:38 PM, cryptosix said:

A friend of mine who want to trade on exchanges where KYC is not required. I am already on Yobit and satisfied with them, but my friend doesn't interested in Yobit at all.

Please post some trusted exchanges where small investments are accepted  around $1000. I am hoping to hear something from you all.

Binance is not recommend to use KYC but it require KYC verification, but if you do not verify KYC you will be limited in trading amount and withdraw amount

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

20 hours ago, Luciferludz said:

Binance tidak disarankan untuk menggunakan KYC tetapi membutuhkan verifikasi KYC, tetapi jika Anda tidak memverifikasi KYC Anda akan dibatasi dalam jumlah perdagangan dan jumlah penarikan

to be able to do trading deposions and withdrawals in binance does not require amy kyc for members who join, but to do a large amount of wd certainly must submit verification know yours costumer, besides binance there is still a graviex yobit and mercatox which is an exchanger that can still be used  for cryptocurrency trading without having to kyc ... so for those of you who prefer non kyc, the name binance yobit and mercatox will certainly be in the forefront as options for channeling cryptocurrency trading desires ...

• +2 1

7 minutes ago, Inyass said:

sebuah  pertukaran tidak memerlukan KYC, itu tidak sepenuhnya aman. kyc memiliki sebagian besar persyaratan untuk situs web besar saat ini

regardless of kyc or not, the fact is that not all traders want to verify kyc whether for privacy reasons or because of the insignificance of the assets to be used for trading on an exchange,but as you said that kyc is indeed an important action so that we get the best benefits and features from a cryptocurrency exchange,

and of the many exchangers indeed most require kyc, even before doing kyc we will not be able to do anything on the account that we have, whether it's deposit trading especially wd.

• +2 1

22 hours ago, Luciferludz said:

Binance is not recommend to use KYC but it require KYC verification, but if you do not verify KYC you will be limited in trading amount and withdraw amount

I don't know whether Binance will limit in trading, but heard they will stop while withdrawing amount from Binance. Do you think they have similar terms for depositing funds in Binance?

Anyway third party KYC is good and might Binance doing greatly.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 11/19/2019 at 2:38 PM, cryptosix said:

A friend of mine who want to trade on exchanges where KYC is not required. I am already on Yobit and satisfied with them, but my friend doesn't interested in Yobit at all.

Please post some trusted exchanges where small investments are accepted  around $1000. I am hoping to hear something from you all.

well tell your friend to start using yobit if he is a newbies because he can use the invest box as he learn about trading and if he has experience he can used kucoin because they dont make kyc mandatory.

• +1 1

2 minutes ago, Alensam said:

semua pertukaran memungkinkan Anda untuk berdagang lebih dari 1 btc setiap hari dalam volume tanpa kyc tetapi binance memiliki volume perdagangan tertinggi per hari tanpa kyc Anda dapat menyarankannya binance atau changelly ia dapat langsung membeli kartu kredit lebih dari $ 5000 setiap hari tanpa kyc

thank you for the information you provided, but changelly is still very rarely known, especially for new investors, and of course the options are binary and yobit cone, besides mercatox daily yobit transaction volume is also quite large, unfortunately there is a policy to get free crypto from fauchet requiring members to have  yo token ..

but whatever the choice, the most important thing is that members can get their rights fairly, and the most important is the transaction fee and wd also affordable.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

7 minutes ago, Alensam said:

well changelly adalah pertukaran crypto instan di banyak situs perdagangan tempat pertukaran Anda akan menemukan opsi deposit crypto menggunakan changelly seperti kucoin dan bittrex bahkan bitmex houbi dan di dompet seperti coinomi Anda akan melihat opsi untuk menyimpan fiat dan oleh crypto. Ngomong-ngomong changelly cukup terkenal

yeah i know that changelly is quite famous because atomic token or coinomi wallet also works with changelly,and when atomic swaps from erc to binance chain there is no hidden way to get an atomic version of binance without swapping from changelly,

and I also used changelly similar method to exchange one cryptocurrency to another cryptocurrency without having to register or kyc, maybe you've heard of simple swap, that's it

• +1 1
  • +2 1

6 minutes ago, dshuy20 said:

I also love yobit because I don't need kyc as well as always increase lots of free daily coins that you can get.

I rarely check for free coins, but that are just an hope for  me.

33 minutes ago, Alensam said:

all exchange allow you to trade over 1 btc daily in volume without kyc but binance has the highest trade volume per day without kyc you can suggest him binance or changelly he can directly buy wity card over $5000 daily without kyc

He is now on Binance and don't know how much he is trading daily, however it is not more than few hindered of $$$ per day. I am too thinking to create an account on Binance, but am only with Yobit at presently.

• +1 1

10 minutes ago, Alensam said:

tidak ada dalam binance trust dan dompet atom yang mereka gunakan atom single pay ex yang merupakan layanan dari binance dex bukan changellys. Changelly tidak menukar multichain dari binance build asset seperti sekarang. Untuk swap, Anda memerlukan buit swap binance rantai dengan binance itu sendiri 

hehehe, I know that the atomic version of bep can only be traded on binance dex my friend, and for those who want to exchange awc erc version to bep version, they have to swap via changelly by sending awc erc version to the address provided in changelly

thank you for the advice, I really appreciate every information that I get, because that's the function of socializing in the right forum.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Alensam said:

Apakah perdagangan awc itu? mereka melakukan airdrop pada dompet atom seperti yang saya lihat di dompet itu. Tapi saya tidak suka kondisi yang mereka berikan pada airdrop

absolutely, atomic wallet is a multi-cryptocurrency wallet application for various platforms both desktop and smartphone, and then atomic wallet also organizes airdrops with a 1000 awc reward at first, short story awc tokens based on erc20 tokens and can be traded on the idex exchanger platform, then  some time ago awc can be traded on binx dex by swapping from erc20 to bep2 via changgely.

and you are free to decide whether to save the AWC version of the binance in the atomic wallet or save it in a wallet that is connected with binance dex..

• +2 1

kyc should be mandatory on each and every exchanges to enhace and to increase the security of accounts ..and for the kyc there should b some rewards to the account holders.

• +1 1

On 19.11.2019 at 15:38, cryptosix said:

For example, the exchange exmo. I have not had problems with this exchange ever. Yes there is Mercatox too there were no problems but the limits without KYC not vkurse also Crex 24 with them you can withdraw and trade without KYC but the limits are worth checking

• +1 1

On 12/18/2019 at 6:11 AM, tarekmoin said:

Exchange without KYC is not safe many people thought.  But yobit is good exchang, your friend can trust yobit exchange. 

Not necessarily. KYC is a level of protection only, whether for traders or the platform, because the platform is also subject to legal controls. As for this matter of activating documents, it disturbs a lot of people because they want to hide their privacy as much as possible.

• +1 1

Another place to try without kyc is trade ogre, they're an exchange that is anonymous. I don't know how much you can trust an anonymous exchange, but to a certain point it's good for starting (since they could get up and disappear at any point with your money). By anonymous I mean you can't see who created it and they don't hold licenses.

• +1 1

11 hours ago, CryptoMaxim said:

For example, the exchange exmo. I have not had problems with this exchange ever. Yes there is Mercatox too there were no problems but the limits without KYC not vkurse also Crex 24 with them you can withdraw and trade without KYC but the limits are worth checking

Ive heard about Mercatox also one of my token was first listed on that exchange only. It's not a big amount and he chose the Binance only as it is a trusted exchange.

11 hours ago, sadeq sharem said:

there are a lot of exchanges you can trade without KYC but they have limit withdrawal in 24 hours and the transaction fee will be little bit higher but if you submit the KYC you will increase the limit withdrawal and reduce the transaction fee the exchanges are p2pb2b  , vindax exchange , bitmax exchange and other more .

Thanks for your kind information, but he already made his decision to move into the top exchange.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Your own buddy is completely correct simply because of these days exchanger website rip-off the actual traders via their own provided info and so I believe 1 should not supply any kind of individual particulars within the website. your own buddy may use Binance as well.

• +1 1

There are many trusted exchanges and not requiring KYC. Like binance, crex24, hotbit, kucoin and etc. just make sure when you register in the exchange you should check the information of deposit/withdrawal if there is required KYC, don't do deposit yet.

• +1 3

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think yobit is good choice if you seek exchange without KYC, i have some recommendation like Bilaxy and binance that allow you trade and withdraw without KYC But have some limit withdraw/day if didn't pass KYC or using dex exchange like forkdelta or idex.

• +1 2

exchanges without kyc are the best.because some exchanges takes long time for verification process..and we can't withdraw our funds .untill we clear the kyc

• +1 1