Top10 CyrptoCurrency "Slang" you must know when you entering Crypto Universe. - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mX4²

Top10 CyrptoCurrency "Slang" you must know when you entering Crypto Universe.

On 12/24/2019 at 9:04 PM, Beromnia said:

Greetings, my friend
My friend, your subject is great, really we are here learning every day
I use the terms 9,7,6,1 and what are you using?

I use all the terms, but not randomly, but according to the state of the market, sometimes when you lose money in the market or are reflected on  you use the term 10 in the sense of a heavy loss.

Most of these terms are new to me. Thank you for this article. Some think that they have become an expert by just opening the platform

Yes these are some terms which we use or speak in the cryptocurrency world. And we must have knowledge about this when we are in this world.

Nice to know as some of them I didn't know. I don't think that altcoin is slang. It is an abbreviation of alternative coin and it means anything else to Bitcoin. Maybe the slang you wanted to use is shitcoin as bitcoiners refer to altcoins like that.

• +2 1

What is this Obsessive Cryptocurrency Disorder? This is first time I read about this. Someone must have thought it up but it never became popular and is not used at all. Most of the rest are commonly used and don't mean a lot though.

• +3 1

Most of these are not used a lot lately. These slang had their time and when moon or when lambo, right now sound bad and nobody uses them. Prices are still not doing so much and perhaps when this begins we will have more new slang.

• +2 1

Nice information and as we know slang are most known for every people in the market. If we don't understand them then sure we won't understand views and opinions of people in social media or in forum

And for me  OCD was new  and I think I'm also OCD at some point. I do check the price of coins all the time. The first thing when I woke up is check the market price but I think it's beneficial 🤣.

• +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 11/18/2019 at 3:28 PM, mX4² said:

7. Nocoiner 
Well, you might have guessed from the name, Nocoiner is used for a person who either doesn’t have any coins at all or sold all the coins he once bought before. Although it can be used for anyone, usually it is used for skeptics or Bitshamers.

This is completely new term to me. I never had idea about this slang. Thanks for your beautiful post..Your post teaches me important  lessons today. 

Good to know that crypto currency has developed enough that it now have its own dictionary and slangs. These terms can be used to make complex communications about crypto simple

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

First time I've heard of some of this slang maybe it was used in the past and not used today. Some are known but at least half of these I didn't know them. Thanks anyway as I won't have to look in google when I see them, they can appear again.

• Useful or interesting 1

To the moon and when moon are meaning the same and it doesn't need explanation. It is just some bullish quotes some people thought, to the moon comes from the moon landing expedition that was a quote from this early and means that Bitcoin will do what is very difficult to happen.

• +2 1

Thank you my dear, I am not know about these and I am happy to find that it means in the slang. I am only understood that moon and nothing else but you are describe them so well and make everything better for beginner to know.

• +1 1

I have always encountered those phrases but I didn't understand it, I only know is the to the moon phrase since it is the very easy among all those in the example, so this topic is very useful to me, thank you for making this kind of topic it is very helpful to the newbie like me, since it is really frustrating if you can't understand a thing. 

All here seem to check as far as I remember. It is fun having this slang and making money can be fun too but we need to be clever and not be risking too much. These are overused terms but I still think some of them will appear again once bitcoin starts the engines and the spaceship is on countdown to ignition.

• +1 1

Thanks for sharing this topic. Some of these i know but some are new for me. Hodl is little bit funny because i was also surprised that why people say hodl instead of hold. 

• +3 2

Thanks, I didn't know most of these and I find the crypto community to have a very high sense of humour with memes and this slang they use. It is part of a culture to have these things and I enjoyed reading about all of them.

• +1 1

On 11/18/2019 at 11:43 AM, mX4² said:

4. HODL 

This was my favorite and I learned it from my first days in crypto school, which for me is Cryptotalk! I am hodling too and I am also buying and hodling more. I think this is the best plan and we have to convince everybody to just hodl as this is the best way to make good profits.

First of all we'll communicating by the words. I real at this forum use the this features by the many investors and traders also. They gave them concept, ideas, skills, thought  so that crypto holders can understand about the Bitcoin. 

18 hours ago, malik6314193 said:

Thanks for sharing this topic. Some of these i know but some are new for me. Hodl is little bit funny because i was also surprised that why people say hodl instead of hold. 

Been new to the world of cryptocurrency,this slangs are new to me, I never know any of the slangs, this post is very essential to me .at least I will get to know slangs in the cryptocurrency world, thanks mate for the share

@Zafarwaheed with this slangs ,we can easily say alot that people outside the world of cryptocurrency wouldn't understand, it will be a form cryptocurrency language spoken by only those engage in cryptocurrency. That will be awesome if we can all be familiar with the slangs 

A good set of terms, and this post can be a dictionary for everything related to the meanings of some cryptocurrency symbols. Also, there are some technical terms that can be added and explained, such as blockchain, peer to peer / P2P, and other important matters.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Thank you for sharing this informative content, I certainly had a good time reading your post. It's good for us all to be familiar with this slang to communicate well with all crypto fellas out there. I believe that when I just started in crypto, I used to have a severe case of OCD, and didn't even know a term existed for that!

• +2 1

At the beginning of my journey in circulation, especially in the telegram channels, I came across a lot of these terms, and I don't understand anything, and then I started to learn what this means, something by little.

Thank you, my friend, for this information-rich topic about these terms that we use on a daily basis during our work, and I think that there are many new members in the crypto field who do not know these important terms.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Haha this is an interesting post and exceptional too. After joining cryptocurrency the most i heard is to the moon. I had never heard that before in my life but the day i first heard about this i understand that quickly. Then i get to know about HODL. These two are the most used i guess. But these doesn't seems like slang. Do they??

• +3 1