Hiring Crypto Writers - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
on1k3n

Hiring Crypto Writers

I do not see any reasons of hiring crypto writer. This forum was created for everybody, and the main purpose is to learn what you do not know and contribute what you know in cryptography. No need of hiring writer at all. 

• +1 1

Its still the same thing we are doing here though indirectly, we are being paid for posting good, quality and useful information. Nevertheless cryptotalk is a forum that exposes members to Crypto world, a medium for members to learn crypto related things, numerous offers for making money, through sharing ideas, views with one another 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Writing 10 to 20 post for testing would have been a good idea because it will easily help the moderators to identify a quality posters that will be qualify and also disqualified or reduced the numbers of spammers that are trying to get into the forum. I get to realized that the forum need a good and skillful writers not useless content writers.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

I respect your opinion and idea, but with this form the forum will die and there will not be many members left besides that doing its operation is very cumbersome for moderators.

I can see most of users in this forum don't communicate seriously. All need to understand that. Your words are important here and they must be well designed and quality for sure.

Your idea is good but its not the admin duty becuase this forum has reaction feature by which member can indicate bad post that made by member.. Also if the post is much useless then usually member report About the member and moderator give them warning.. Also you need to know that moderator every day check out all new topic and reply             

Obviously there will be kind of competition in this forum now in terms of making quality posts because the new BTC payment system say that only the post that achieved a positive rating will receive payment and since that is the case everyone will be serious to make sure there posts earn positive rating by making the post constructive.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Your idea was very good because now we must complete 100 first posts and from there we start earning while posting. To join and start earning is not good because it would be easy to spammers.

• +1 1

this forum already has a very good number of experienced members, the only issue is that the experience members are getting buried between all of the people who just put spam comments. your suggestion of interviewing people before they post comments is actually a difficult one to be honest.

On 11/18/2019 at 11:18 AM, on1k3n said:

I see that many of the people posting on this site aren't really taking posting as seriously as they should. I wanted to ask the admins, would they get better results if they interviewed the writers. Instead of taking anyone, you should make them write 10 or 20 test posts, and grade them on their performance, and then they can post for money. It would stop a lot of spammers from getting paid, and you can get a feel for how the person writes. What does the forum think should CryptoTalk hire writers or is it better to leave it open? 

Currently the situation is very good with the imposition of new laws for publishing and paying in the forum. First of all, newcomers have to learn and practice with 100 free posts. Then, they start getting paid only for posts that have received positive reviews and likes from other members. These rules will reduce spam, raise the level of members' posts, and encourage them to improve their writing level.

• +2 1

I don't think the users should be interviewed initially to value their performance. All users should be given a chance to post their content in the platform so that even today they would be able to improve their performance and thus be able to create more good quality content. Likewise the users can earn more income. Sorry I don't think the users  should be hired.

Edited by Nicole018
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

This will not work as noone will make 20 top quality posts just to be rated and if the payment for this is very high professional writers will appear for the job and noone here will get any payment at all. It is not a good idea and I've seen some other platforms that pay their users for their post, it is not working as good as here.

• +2 1

As a new member I had to finish not 10-20 but 100 posts to be accepted so there is a need to see some results before being accepted in the forum but my friend I don't think of it as a job or as hiring someone. New members are accepted but first there is a need for finishing many posts to become better and learn how the forum works.

• +1 1

I don't think that many members in this forum are not loving the work they does as my opinion cryptotalk is a great platform where we could earn money and more knowledge of the crypto world. The admins and moderator are doing the best to keep this forum at the top level.

I do think your admins features to defeat the idea throughout yet another means, while verified by simply a lot of consumers whining as they are certainly not paid for. probably many answer matters via spammers and/or offer spammers that happen to be and then wiped with the management.

This forum is providing opportunities to many people. If the admins was to interview each and every members seeking to join the forum, it will ruin the opportunities of lots of people who really wants to join the forum.

Unfortunately there are some irresponsible members on this forum who post spam messages.
As for me, I work hard to provide the best content about cryptocurrencies in my posts.

I think everybody should get chance because nobody good at first time of their work may be they can improve later so it will be helpful for them and admins are already taking care of that and at the same time their is rule that before getting paid you have to write 100 post without getting paid so it is good way to judge any one

Many members are working hard they are writing very well with grammatically correct and full of knowledge so that they need more react, as I'm writing really carefully that I didn't get any negative react and people get knowledge from my posts ..

• +3 1

Don't worry the forum had already addressed that kind of issue by deleting a post if it was not passed the standard quality and by implementing a rating system where some of the members of this forum can rate based on the quality of the post, if it is just a copy and paste then put a negative ratings otherwise positive ratings. Also the new users are mandatory to complete the 100 posts before getting paid.

Hiring a poster isn't really that bad, as far and the posts a relevant and useful to the larger community, knowledge doesn't has to be one person centred 

Yes this is very good thought you had and it can be an earlier step before the 100 posts we made as beginners to have anothter few posts as a test that the new members will have to prove of what they can do before starting. I approve this good thought you made.

This is what the first 100 positions are for before expecting to receive money per published position, new members are not given money until after 100 positions, more than enough to know what this new member is like.

Clearly, I have observed that in the past that the number to charge was 51 posts, in our time has changed due (in my opinion) to so many spam comments and meaningless issues, I see it optimal that you start from 101 comments to see benefits, and it must be so because if you only make 50 comments you do not use and you get paid by users who actually if they make an effort will see that incentive reduced or diminished in the future.

It's easy for everyone to join online instead of offering intro and other content, so please keep your search suggestions to yourself. This is an online forum and why do you want to make things complicated and complicated ?

• +1 1