Hiring Crypto Writers - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
on1k3n

Hiring Crypto Writers

On 11/18/2019 at 11:18 AM, on1k3n said:

I see that many of the people posting on this site aren't really taking posting as seriously as they should. I wanted to ask the admins, would they get better results if they interviewed the writers. Instead of taking anyone, you should make them write 10 or 20 test posts, and grade them on their performance, and then they can post for money. It would stop a lot of spammers from getting paid, and you can get a feel for how the person writes. What does the forum think should CryptoTalk hire writers or is it better to leave it open? 

The forum admins are doing a great job in reviewing and banning spammers. I've seen quality posts that are full of informative content and I've seen random people posting nonsense, out of topic or unreadable material. These should be excluded from the forum as these people are obviously trying to cheat the bounty system.

On 11/18/2019 at 11:18 AM, on1k3n said:

I see that many of the people posting on this site aren't really taking posting as seriously as they should. I wanted to ask the admins, would they get better results if they interviewed the writers. Instead of taking anyone, you should make them write 10 or 20 test posts, and grade them on their performance, and then they can post for money. It would stop a lot of spammers from getting paid, and you can get a feel for how the person writes. What does the forum think should CryptoTalk hire writers or is it better to leave it open? 

The forum currently pays users based on "useful forum posts". That means spam posts do not count as useful and the spammers will not get paid bitcoins under this model.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 11/18/2019 at 4:18 PM, on1k3n said:

Some of us are writers here and that is enough. I don't understand how could this stop spammer. The spammer will never stop unless all of you report them.

this is an open and forum free to discuss opinions and of course according to topic. as long as it has entered the topic line and not off topic, the admin will definitely count it. so it's not because your judgment is a friend, for you it might be bad, but if they make a post that is on the topic, then the admin will definitely count it. take it easy, the admin and moderator already have their own categories and ratings based on rules to judge which posts are worth getting paid and which are not. You should also know that.

4 hours ago, Jummai said:

This actually make sense with the fact that you will read post where allot of people complain about their unread post 

sorry I do not understand what you mean, what do you mean by "their unread post" ?and what to do with my post?

I think this is an excellent idea as it would help increase the quality of posts by a lot, the testing process may take some time but if you are able to stck around it will only show your dedication to the site, however the mods and admins seem to have made changes in how they monitor posts as the amount of spam and useless content has decreased.

On 11/18/2019 at 5:18 PM, on1k3n said:

Crypto is really essential and a useful thing. Through crypto someone can gain amd earn so much money. Through crypto you can make money using only the less of your time and the less of your effort. Through crypto you can spend quality time with your family and friends while earning much money.

4 minutes ago, farhanpro613 said:

I think they now use bots for detecting copy paste comments, and moderator has also took many steps for deducting these spammers.

if that's true I think that's better, because I think they have more important activities than monitoring spammers

Nice point by the way. The interview session can become a way to filter many users. But is this part may take too much time to finish unless moderator have strategy.

On 11/18/2019 at 2:48 PM, on1k3n said:

To be honest, I think the moderators won't agree to that. As this forum is for all experienced or inexperienced writers. As human beings, we tend to learn eventually by observing the best of writers in this forums. Of course,copying is bad but genuine and a legit inexperienced writer would learn and also get the opportunity to become better and improve his/her writing skills. As far as spammers are concerned I wouldn't worry about it as the moderators are actively looking into it and blocking or warning as many spammers through notifications. 

I think that this feature would be good. But it will make it very difficult for the beginners in this forum page. So the admins should take the decisions carefully. 

In my own opinion, i think the developer of this forum is not about having very intelligent members to pay them,its about numbers of members who will use this site for them to benefits,coz if they really need those members that are smart enough,well then it will be hard to join here and they will not allow anyone to join as they know that many spammers will be here.

This is a very powerful interactive system and should be taken very seriously. Since the creation of this platform, it has been growing and moving stronger and stronger. Although it takes time for any great project to gain great awareness and should be followed with patience as well. But the platform also need people who would be active and help it on its upward progressive way.

On 11/18/2019 at 12:18 PM, on1k3n said:

Lol! That's is not the hiring for writers job, that's why you see anyone can join here and start posting here without getting any of interview from the admin

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 18.11.2019 at 17:18, on1k3n said:

everything is normal; there is moderation and blocking of objectionable users, if you want to encourage only individual users - many people will leave this forum, do you understand this?

as the forum admins are taking first 100 posts to be approved in this forum for money.i think this is enough to get the crypto writers as well.they are already taking steps and checking each and every posts and comments

You're right. A lot of users don't communicate seriously. All need to understand that. Your words are important here and they must be well designed and quality for sure.

True, a lot of the members here are just randomly giving non sense opinion because they all want is to earn. those members dont have any intentions to learn but only to earn.

I thing the admins has overcome it in another way as evidenced by many users complaining because they are not poid.Crypto talk has many scammers who create environment unhealthy.  

On 11/18/2019 at 2:48 PM, on1k3n said:

I think it not good because some newbies coming in cryptotalk for gain some knowledge about crypto and earn some money.for spammers cryptotalk already given report button.

Hiring crypto writers will prevent newbies to have opportunity to also learn and earn. We should not blame newbies, they are not spammers they are just ignorant from the idea but this is exactly the purpose of the campaign, to introduce crypto currency to those still not educated on the idea.