Can i buy bitcoin now for my investment - Page 7 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nahidfresh99

Can i buy bitcoin now for my investment

14 hours ago, Majeshi said:

The best time to by bitcoin its when price has fallen

Not only when price has fallen, this time is also a good time, because bitcoin halve and because the price has stayed long around $9000. 

14 hours ago, Majeshi said:

If you will buy bitcoin when price is high, you will not be able to sell it for profit.

You are right but when is the time the price is high, it is hard to predict at times, but without the price of $9500, it is still good. 

It's always a most question asked by investors about when to purchase some cryptocurrency like bitcoin for investment and the right thing is to understand it's price first then you will definitely know when to enter the market and the best time to buy bitcoin is after a bear market settles and bulls begin to pick up.

Edited by George10
Cutting double comment saving error.
  • +3 1

Before you buy bitcoin, you must choose the right time when the crypto market is in a downturn and the price of the bitcoin is low then you buy and wait for the price to rise and then sell bitcoin and you will achieve good profits, but I do not think the time is right now to buy because Its price is high

• Useful or interesting 1

It's not the best time, but of course you can. Buy cheaper - sell more expensive, a typical day for a speculator.
The main thing is to set a goal, why do you need investments, long-term or for speculation.

I think bitcoin is not very suitable for deposits, the annual percentage is too low. Basically, it is better to get some interest for storing bitcoins than not getting it at all.

Edited by cheliksmarsa

That is what you expect when it goes down to buy and sell when it goes up, if your investment is only for a few days, you should wait for the best moment. If your investment is long-term, for example 6 months or a year, bitcoin is a very good option because it will always go up in the long term.

On 11/19/2019 at 12:35 PM, kyoukage01 said:

I read experts say that the rising of Bitcoin prices mainly due to the halving event that will come next year will be imminent. So if you want to buy Bitcoins now, observe the market for a couple of days, and if you feel that now is the time to buy, then go for it. Whether you keep it or sell it at the next bull run is up to you.

And there are times when bitcoin was laos in the 2000 dollars price range. And I have not bought at that time. And now I am total sad at this. And I hope that I may buy bitcoin when price was too low. And I can generate good money.

18 hours ago, Atiqkhan0 said:

And there are times when bitcoin was laos in the 2000 dollars price range. And I have not bought at that time. And now I am total sad at this. And I hope that I may buy bitcoin when price was too low. And I can generate good money.

Well, other opportunities will come. It is all a matter of patience.

Last September would be a good example. You could have bought BTC cheaper back when it was at the ~$10,000 range, then sell them this month (October)now that prices are steadily recovering to the range back in August. Not as drastic profits as one would expect, but profitable nonetheless.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

Do not hesitate to buy Bitcoin especially now because any investment in bitcoin should be an investment that is tied to better than worst. we will not get worried about it even if bitcoin drops, because we know that the price will always go up and touch the higher in long term.

Edited by ajabe2
  • +1 1

I am think you are have it correct aproch my dear but do you have all planned? What will be your reaction when price drops lower from where you are bought. What if you were buy Bitcoin and it dropps two days later by 10%? Will you hold, sell or buy more? You are have to a plan for this.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 10/19/2020 at 7:43 PM, saraanna396 said:

we have to wait for another opportunity such as this opportunity to buy and invest bitcoin.

Bitcoin price has reached $13000, are you sure you are waiting for another opportunity? what if the bitcoin price goes up even higher?
if you believe the price of bitcoin will rise in the future, regardless of the price today then you are buying bitcoin at a low price.

17 hours ago, Mella said:

I am think you are have it correct aproch my dear but do you have all planned?

Every investor must make a plan like that, but unfortunately many investors panic easily even though they already have a plan, mental understanding of yourself is very necessary before investing with large capital.

Edited by ayatoslaw
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

Now bitcoin price is above $13,000. And still increasing. Bitcoin has performed very well in past few months. 2 months ago its price is near $10,000. One month ago its price is near $11,500. After that its price increase to $12,000 or above. Now its price is circulating near $13,000. 

There is also a prediction about the price of bitcoin, that it will touches to $20,000 at the end of 2020.

If this prediction goes right, then i think it is a good time to buy a bitcoin. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes you have a nice perspective. If you buy bitcoin now, it is going to be very beneficial for you. As you know, Bitcoin has started climbing after a long time and now its price is increasing. I think the bitcoin will keep their prices going up and there is no scope for reduction in it. But in this way when their price will be increased and after a sometime when you sell it you can get good benefit. I have also stupidly invested a huge amount in bitcoin which will prove very beneficial for me in the coming days. 

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

19 hours ago, Mir Hamza said:

I think the bitcoin will keep their prices going up and there is no scope for reduction in it.

How can you be so sure if the price of bitcoin won't go down? there is still a possibility that Bitcoin price will be correction if $13800 usd area cannot be broken,

1 hour ago, Suzon mia said:

if I was you I will not buy it coin now maybe waiting to be under 7k will be good for buying and selling.

Too far if your buying target is $7000, even I am not sure bitcoin price will drop to $9000 usd area any time soon,

• +2 1
  • +3 1

The best time to buy Bitcoin is when the price of Bitcoin falls sharply in the cryptocurrency market. Buy Bitcoin in the hope of making a profit. Now the price is a little higher and cryptocurrency prices are always fluctuating. And if you bought some bitcoin, it was your best decision at the time, but soon it will grow even more and you can buy if you want

• +1 1

So your question is if you can buy and if price rises if you are allowed to sell? And this is a question you have and don't know about it. I think that you are still lacking a lot to buy Bitcoin friend. You need to learn a lot of basics that you are missing, so anyone having this question should not invest.

I believe it is a right time to invets in bitcoin. The way the price of bitcoin increasing has given shock to market. The days are not far when bitcoin will be at its highest price. Some experts are saying that it will be above 20k at the end of this year. I am investing too. So let's see what happens.

I hope that the author of the post still bought btc and did not sell it, then he made a good profit) Although now, of course, you can also earn money, given that everyone predicts that btc will break its record and will only grow upwards.

I think you are correct and also another thing is that you shouldn't ever sell Bitcoin at a loss when the bear times have ended. It seems that Bitcoin is rising again and the 20k high will be met and broken. It is just the first step for Bitcoin price to reach new levels and recognition again and it will be there so it is better to hold and wait for the adoption waves to begin.

• +3 1

I think it is correct to keep buying Bitcoin right now as this level will certainly be broken and there can be bigger prices for Bitcoin. What is needed is patience and a long hold and everything will be alright.

• +1 2

I think this is not good time for buying bitcoin to investment.At this time bitcoin price is more higher.So right now if you buy bitcoin for investment and when price dump you will lose your money.

It was around the same time this post was made that I was wondering the same. I started two months later buying and I will keep buying even now as I see a lot of potential for this asset. I know that some will tell it is risky but the way I see it after all these news and the banking system ready to adopt Bitcoin, Ethereum and more crypto, it will be too early still.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

If you bought cheap bitcoins in 2019, you can sell them now, because the price is already 2 times higher. But if you buy it at the current price, I think the price is too expensive, so in my opinion, it is not profitable. Currently the price of bitcoin is selling for around $ 19,000 and last year around $ 7,000, which has doubled or even more.

• +1 1

Personally i don't buy btc when price  is increasing. I only buy btc  when price falls down & put it my hardware wallet. I track charts & sell at good rate when price increases. 

Given the significant increase in the price of bitcoin a year ago until now, it is certain that your decision was completely correct, but I would like to add advice in general for those wishing to buy bitcoin or any other coin for long-term storage, it is better to buy at intervals until they get the average price , I mean, he determines a specific day of every month and buys for a year, for example, and so he will get a good average price, and when he sells, he will definitely make a good profit.