Can i buy bitcoin now for my investment - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nahidfresh99

Can i buy bitcoin now for my investment

3 hours ago, gordoncrypto said:

Totally. I personally like waiting for each time it falls by a certain amount. I watch the market regularly so it makes sense to move with the ups and downs, but a lot of people passively invest in regular intervals no matter the current price.

Yes, it is true, some people buy randomly and depend on urging them to rise, but the correct way in the case of long-term storage is to buy bitcoin sepacially with parts .

Buying now is perfect if you are planning to hold for a long time. We have the halvening soon and it is a good possibility that prices will rise and a new bull run about to begin. If we zoom-out the charts you will notice that last two halvings resulted in a parabolic price rise.

Definitely sure mate, I think this is the best time to buy bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is very low now but not gonna be same for more time, if you buy it now in low price the price will surely raise in few time you can have real profits...

I think this is a good time to invest in Bitcoin. Many people say that the price of bitcoin can increase dramatically due to the halving of the reward.

Yes,bitcoin still cheap,you can buy some.we'll never know what will it be in the future,so atleast you already have some,but you can still save half of your money,so that when the price gets lower you can buy again.

On 11/18/2019 at 10:52 AM, nahidfresh99 said:

I am buying bitcoin right now and want to deposit. Since the price of Bitcoin has started to rise now, if I buy Bitcoin now I can sell it after the price increases. Do you think our decision is correct ??? Let me know if you have any other comments

I think still not good time to buy bitcoin if you want hold for profit

but need to buy emergency work then you can buy it or wait till

15 days

It's better to wait first, it is better for you to do technical analysis before comparing it with fundamental analysis which might only be associated with halving day,however, everything back to you, whether to immediately buy a bitcoin, or waiting for price certainty.

On 11/18/2019 at 1:33 PM, Migo said:

Yes but there is one thing, if you bought bitcoin now then you will earn much money just 100$ to 300$, if I was you I will not buy it coin now maybe waiting to be under 7k will be good for buying and selling 

I agree to you, pal. It will be a waste of money if you will buy bitcoin when it is in its high price value. You must wait until it goes down (the lowest value) before you buy so you csn get a bitcoin in just a low price rate amount.

The price of btc has already started increasing day by day and you should buy btc now to get profit in future. very soon the price will go to moon.

Its the best time to invest in bitcoin while is down the moment it will goes up its very profitable so keep some for the future fluctuate    

Yes I think you should invest in cryptocurrency now or buy Bitcoin and one of the reasons is that Bitcoin will be known as Gold in the near future and that is why I think if you have a little money from now, that tooIt should be done in this I think

I think yes you can buy now BTC from your investment. Because this is the best tome to invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin price now in pumping also this pumping will continue for long time. And I hope bitcoin price will go up in 2020.

On 12/4/2019 at 8:30 AM, Shahadatbd said:

Oviously you should buy now BTC from your investment. Who has experience about BTC they will invest in BTC now. You don't need to hold your BTC long time just hold for 2 months then you may make profit.

i think the more we accumulate bitcoin the better and for this reason i prefer trading than holding because with trading i can have more bitcoin to keep for the future pumps.

I think that at that time you bought bitcoin is certainly right now. because bitcoin has increased by now, it is gradually increasing. Bitcoin is valuable, so I advise anyone who is intending to buy it

4 hours ago, US_UncleSam said:

Just be sure that bitcoin is good going forward.

What is that supposed to mean? Price is going up? And how will people know the price is going up?

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

You can buy bitcoin with a portion of your money, wait until it comes down more, and buy a section to snap up the flee from below it, so this profit is not lost at any point of rise.

• +4 1

20 minutes ago, Hamk said:

It is not advisable now to buy bitcoin, as the price is currently high, if you can wait for a little longer for the price to dip

Yeah its good suggest now a days 

Bitcoin is still in a high price increase but if you can get around by buying Altcoin in advance and see opportunities in the Bitcoin and Altcoin marketcap because there is a certain period of time Bitcoin dropped somewhat drastically and intermittent 1-4 hours of bitcoin prices rose very significantly.

We can never ignore such modern technologies in electronic transactions that could be the future of the world, so we must invest bitcoin and not miss this precious opportunity.

Now i think you don't buy bitcoin present bitcoin price little bit high wait some more time when bitcoin price down you buy your investment but no its my suggestion because halving before price goes down once down some price when buy 

if you bought it at that time, if you bought it now you would be able to sell it. Bitcoin is a good and valuable currency. I think bitcoin is falling, so buying is reasonable.

1 hour ago, Nakukanchik said:

yes yоu should buy bitcоin right now for your interest but i think that the prices will gо down in these few days, than these prices are very goоd to buy, and if yоu want to earn more than in the coming year , the prices will be gоod enоugh to earn mоre

Yeap, Bitcoin market was really good today even there some dump but it's really good to buy and hold then wait until upcoming bitcoin halving, From my predicition there will be some rising over the next few months and maybe we can get profit when holding.

Yes, Bitcoin can be purchased now because it will definitely increase in time to come and you will sell it when Bitcoin rises again. I don’t think it is losing.

55 minutes ago, doriahailee said:

Yeap, Bitcoin market was really good today even there some dump but it's really good to buy and hold then wait until upcoming bitcoin halving, From my predicition there will be some rising over the next few months and maybe we can get profit when holding.

I agree with what you say. now this is indeed a very good market, which means if people want to buy it then this is the right time. because we all hope that when halving happens, it's likely that bitcoin will increase.