BTC AND ETH - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptokram

BTC AND ETH

On 10/5/2019 at 7:11 AM, cryptokram said:

These 2 tokens are mostly compared among others.

They are always talking replacements and development of the 2! we will change it now!

What is the biggest thing that EThereum can give to Bitcoin? how can they support the king of crypto to change the world?

I cannot think of any support that Ethereum can give to bitcoin. What bitcoin needs right now are investors, team to upgrade it's current system to compete to other currencies in which Ethereum cannot offered. 

I think there is a connection between bitcoin or eth, between the best and the second best. developing them together is okay, replacing them, I don't think that's logical. in fact they are still supporting each other.

11 minutes ago, Basel098 said:

The two currencies are not compared to each other. It is possible to compare Ethereum B ltc or Bitcoin cash, but there is no electronic currency that is compared to bitcoin.

Bitcoin is not comparable to any other currency. It is the best Ikla and the highest price of any other currency. The amount of trading on it is very large

Biggest thing that ethereum can give bitcoin? I think no need for that because bitcoin is already gained popularity even there are many altcoins that has many features than bitcoin, still many people supporting bitcoin.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

The biggest thing eth can give to bitcoin is probably users, because I feel eth has more users than bitcoin. Bitcoin is more filled with whales, who are just to manipulate the coin, without contributing in anyways, but eth allows developers to create daps which bring more developers, which is better for bitcoin

In my opinion the comparison of bitcoin and ethereum would not be correct. Both cryptocurrencies have a dark and bright side. The strongest part of Ethereum is that it has a strong team

• Useful or interesting 1

2 hours ago, miskyming said:

Biggest thing that ethereum can give bitcoin? I think no need for that because bitcoin is already gained popularity even there are many altcoins that has many features than bitcoin, still many people supporting bitcoin.

If we could combine BTC and ETH together, the result would be an unbeatable coin with almost zero imperfections. By integrating these two coins, we could have a new bitcoin with perfect network that can support very fact transactions. A new Ether with big capitalization and volume like bitcoin would be possible. It is said that the safety of bitcoin network is higher than ethereum and combining them would solve this problem either. I think someone should think about a new fork of bitcoin with these ideas in mind. Bitcoin needs more improvements to beat new coins in terms of technological advancement.

• Useful or interesting 1

Bitcoin moves ahead according to me, but still most of the token relies on Ethereum so it can too move ahead. We all are seeing Ethereum still not built the $1000 price from its last highest price.

This year might show some significance in all cryptos and people are believing a lot of in them.

On 10/5/2019 at 5:11 AM, cryptokram said:

They are always talking replacements and development of the 2! we will change it now!

What is the biggest thing that EThereum can give to Bitcoin? how can they support the king of crypto to change the world?

These two coins list in top list of the market. Bitcoin known as the king of market and ethereum known as crypto queen. There are many tokens listed also in the market which created on ethereum network.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

In my opinion, with the existence of ETH, there are various kinds of dapps that can provide many benefits that make many people start to be interested in the crypto currency which will certainly make bitcoin prices go up.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

On 10/5/2019 at 7:11 AM, cryptokram said:

Having the smartcontract on ethereum really paved way to create more opportunities for non-developer or non techy people to launch their own coin. This gives birth to numerous tokens that being traded and pair with bitcoin.

spacer.png

Many people are starting to become interested in crypto currency which will definitely increase the price of bitcoin .In my opinion, with the existence of ETH there are various types of dips that can provide many benefits

In my opinion, Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency from all associations with it, but Ethereum is better than its prospects and progressives in its features, I hope that someday it will have no dependence on Bitcoin and will go one step further. It's good for everyone. 

On 10/5/2019 at 2:11 AM, cryptokram said:

I always see that Eth is more developed than bitcoin but what ever eth need bitcoin to be raise and bitcoin need to be less to make this raise always as gold...

equally coin in promote encompass massive likely and without BTC and ETH Crypto promote will not live and BTC is queen and ETH is 2nd position currency and equally slip is for prolonged time symbol in exactly 2 coin day after day trading size new in that case 40+ billion dollars but ETH capable for convey for the reason that for minimal fess and future living bitcoin will support several team websites

These two cryptocurrencies serve for different purposes. Bitcoin is a tool for long-term investments. ETH is the basis for creating new coins. Bitcoin emission is limited. The number of ETH coins is not limited. But new coins created on the basis of the ETH blockchain form new trading pairs with bitcoin. It develops cryptocurrency trading.

First of all BTC & ETH are not tokens beacuae they have their own blockchain . they are.actually coins. Second thing is that Ethereum is more powerful.beacuae it has capability for smart contract. To.build any real.world app.

On 10/5/2019 at 4:11 AM, cryptokram said:

Bitcoin and ether are the main Brain of the Crypto currency. They have the Big volumes.

On 10/5/2019 at 5:11 AM, cryptokram said:

Bitcoin is the king of market. We can't imagine the market without it. It has the maximum volume in the market. Also maximum exchangers have bitcoin pair. Bitcoin's queen is Ethereum. If BTC rise up Eth also do it.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

For me Bitcoin is the mother currency and the currency that greatly affects Ethereum will remain, no matter how strong and evolving ETH

THINK POSITIVE

I think it is not better if it is the btc or ethereum, I think it is to ask ourselves how much benefit they give us? What benefit do we get? How happy do cryptocurrencies make us? That is the real question we must ask ourselves.

the two altcoins cannot be helped in any way being on two different blockchains, and they also have different functions bitcoin regulates, influences the market trend, ethereum and a container of tokens and smart contracts

Actually Bitcoin and Etheruem both are very successful currency. But I think Bitcoin is better than Etheruem. Because Bitcoin called mother all of crypto currency

In my opinion bitcoin is better than Ethereum. Because bitcoin has great market value at this time. If you invest in bitcoin then you can get a good profit

There are few day trading short term premium channels and few premium trading view top traders private channels to get good technical analysis and strategies consisting of total.