Bangladesh's official position around cryptocurrency ..what you think - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nahidfresh99

Bangladesh's official position around cryptocurrency ..what you think

On 11/16/2019 at 2:12 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

Since Bangladesh's use of Bitcoin has been banned, the central bank of Bangladesh has not yet reported anything in this regard. As of 2014, the central bank stated that bitcoin is not a legitimate IT tender of any country. we Can't understand.

And I think other coins, including Bitcoin in Bangladesh, should be validated

Well there is nothing to understand, If it says it is banned, it is banned, unless the court comes up with new law or rules. Same is the case here in India. although in India Bitcoin is not banned but yet its use and purposes are relatively banned. It is a sorry state of affairs if you are in India or bangladesh, when it comes to crypto. 

Crypto currency very bad situation in Bangladesh my some friends live in Bangladesh recently India unbanned crypto currency I think Bangladesh also unbanned crypto currency.

Bangladesh officials position of cryptocurrency is totally disgusting.  Because Bangladesh governmentment banned the bitcoin transfer system.  Thats why Bangladeshesi bitcoin user are not use their country network. So they face many problems.  

The decisions of the Bangladeshi authorities are very clear. The authorities simply do not yet understand what cryptocurrency can do for their country. They are doing everything right, cryptocurrency is still raw enough to use it in the economy of such a good country. A few years and everything will become clear. Wait.

Perhaps this decision is relevant now. But if the cryptocurrency becomes more popular and is in demand by many citizens of the country, then the decision will probably be reconsidered.

I read a lot about cryptocurrency in Bangladesh. And their position is completely incomprehensible to me. It is possible that the government still does not fully understand whether they need cryptocurrency or not. But I think that they need cryptocurrency, this is to improve the financial condition of the country.

It is not good for crypto world that most of the governments of different countries doesn't understands the benefits of this great technology. Governments should legalise cryptocurrency.

I hard some news that some countries are banned from the cryptotalk.Because due to some spammers present so that some countries are banned from the cryptotalk and for my point of view the cryptotalk moderator should banned the spammers but not the country because many people are good.

Yes bro in my country also all Crypto Investment is illegal they have only mentioned about btc i think it's because the government is corrupted and leaders are illiterate so they don't know Crypto and bans it. The ban should be removed.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

yeah south asian countries are not thinking of benefit on peoples economy, all they care about sustainable banking system, for it its fine not to store the cryptocurrency in bank , atleast they should legalize mining and exchange just like china, in that way it doesnt effect the banking system

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

i think that they are doing wrong. they have to look at others country who don't ban it and make profit from taxing its users in their country i think that is the best thing government can do about cryptos at all.

Bangladesh did not like cryptocurrencies, when the Bank of Bangladesh warned people that if they used bitcoin, they would face imprisonment. The central bank issued an official notice stating that the currency did not comply with the Bangladesh Foreign Exchange Management Act.

On what that your country made that decision in the first place ? That is really strange they can use the coin to have more income for their people.

On 12/9/2019 at 1:55 AM, Emma said:

I am also from.Bangladesh. In my opinion, our Govt. think people can easily lose a lot of money here which will impact on main economical balance.

I just hope bangladesh governemnt can alternate the guidelines and spot how strog era that at the back of bitcoin and get advantage from there.

I don't want to say anything bad about the Bangladesh government but the Bangladesh government should consider the economic situation of its people and acknowledge that cryptocurrency not only enhances the economy .. 

I do not agree with that. These governments seek to stop in the face of encryption because the encryption affects their local currencies and their economy, but they must understand very well the benefits of encryption before they prohibit it and prevent its use.

I know that bitcoin is prohibited from doing business in many countries and not only in Bangladesh, but in the near future every country will need to use bitcoin .

On 11/16/2019 at 9:42 AM, nahidfresh99 said:

Since Bangladesh's use of Bitcoin has been banned, the central bank of Bangladesh has not yet reported anything in this regard. As of 2014, the central bank stated that bitcoin is not a legitimate IT tender of any country. we Can't understand.

And I think other coins, including Bitcoin in Bangladesh, should be validated

yhe bannings of digital currencies and all activities relating to it is totally not welcoming at all as it encourages other countries not to also allow me the use of digital currency. 

Actually, even though Bitcoin is banned there or not. You've to like strife to make it earn Bitcoin, because It might be late if Bitcoin is active there in Bangladesh . So just earn it then, look on ways to withdraw it to the country currency there

I think right now Bangladesh is doing very well in technology and development, but the main problem is that the establishment does not want to provide good relief so they do not have to think about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency before it is too late to create thousands of jobs in information technology for the economy. Very helpful

On 2/3/2020 at 1:59 PM, Rifat23 said:

The Government does not consider crypto-currencies legal tender or coin and will take all measures to eliminate use of these crypto-assets in financing illegitimate activities or as part of the payment system. The Government will explore use of Blockchain technology proactively for ushering in digital economy.

the giant bitcoin is doing extraordinarily nicely higher than any forex within the world, bitcoin have seen extra than 20 plus percent boom evaluate to the usa bucks.

Bitcoin In Bangladesh is not fully legal, but its use as an open secret digital currency among the internet user in Bangladesh. The freelancer is earned by doing freelancing job, such as affiliate marketing, doing the client job, as online marketing commission, mining and different way of work.

Well, we cannot blame the legislators in Bangladesh. Each country has its own status and its own laws, and perhaps in the future they will change their view of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.

As much as I remember, now Bangladesh is banned from receiving any kind of payments from yobit. About 95 percent people of that country is spammers. So there is no value of this post i think. Maybe we can see if sometimes they open their projects for BD too. Till then we all the people should post here sincerely. 

It is unfortunate that Bitcoin is banned in Bangladesh but this does not mean that you cannot use it but only the government does not support it but cannot stop it

• Useful or interesting 1

Life is great and enjoy it