Bangladesh's official position around cryptocurrency ..what you think - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nahidfresh99

Bangladesh's official position around cryptocurrency ..what you think

There are many countries that experience the same thing as in yours, they prohibit bitcoin transactions in their country. This is done by some influencers who consider Bitcoin payments illegal, even though bitcoin is recognized by the world. I think it will take some time for your country to accept bitcoins back and validate them.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I am think that only a few countries have put a clear ban on cryptocurrency and they are very wrong doing that. Bangladesh I was not known it had a ban but I am hope that this if it is exist should be removed and Bitcoin will have to be allowed to be legal in all the country.

• +3 1

I feel you brother, you are doing the best to keep your interest with Bitcoin and don't let any government that says it is unlawful to convince you to stop. Your patience and control of your financial life will reward you.

• +1 2

On 11/16/2019 at 10:42 AM, nahidfresh99 said:

And I think other coins, including Bitcoin in Bangladesh, should be validated

I don't know a lot about Bangladesh and their crypto stance except that they have banned. But far from that people still use crypto although should be cautious and not allow someone to know as there could be punishment for illegal behavior. I hope that Bitcoin will force all the governments to change their stance and allow investments and the use of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

What could be the reason to it , there is a lot of things happening with bitcoin and the worst thing right now is not to understand what to do , its important to keep on growing and putting up that wonderful piece to it and we need to build that thing that is really easy to work on, there is  alot of things that we need to keep on growing that is trying to put everything working

• Useful or interesting 1

I feel bad that some countries don't allow the people to invest or use crypotcurrencies. It means that these governments are not democratic and don't like freedom, only treat their citizens as just numbers that have no freedom to choose what currency they deserve. I hope this changes and no more authoritarian governments block Bitcoin.

• +1 1

In my opinion developing countries like bangladesh can use cryptocurrencies to compete with the market that is dominated by higher currencies. Through cryptocurrency, multi national companies can also easily operate in a country.

• +3 1

This imposed ban will change when you recognize the importance of Bitcoin and how positive it is for their economy, as it is considered a way to preserve financial assets in foreign currencies and help in their development at the same time Consequently, sooner or later they will change this matter, as happened with many international banks.

• +2 1

This is particularly unfortunate because Bangladesh has a population of 160 million people and is rapidly developing in terms of technology. Instead, they should be embracing the digital revolution, in my view. I'm not sure how their government thinks, but I believe they're missing out on a huge opportunity to build value for their people and become a wealthy nation.

The central bank of Bangladesh is definitely right, Bitcoin is not a legal tender in any country as of that time, but today, we have seen many countries adopting it use, and also, banning cryptocurrecy is not the solution, we all know that they have some economic problems which can be solved if they can legalize Bitcoin.

On 11/16/2019 at 3:42 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

Since Bangladesh's use of Bitcoin has been banned, the central bank of Bangladesh has not yet reported anything in this regard. As of 2014, the central bank stated that bitcoin is not a legitimate IT tender of any country. we Can't understand.

And I think other coins, including Bitcoin in Bangladesh, should be validated

More and more countries are starting to accept cryptocurrency or certain countries are making their own cryptocurrencies by adopting the blockchain system. This proves that cryptocurrency can have a positive impact on its users so that it can improve the welfare of its users. The state can take this role for the wider welfare by making special rules about cryptocurrency.

• +4 1

Certainly, the Bangladeshi government will regret this decision when cryptocurrencies are used globally. All governments and companies must accelerate investment and adopt cryptocurrencies because this will help in the development of their economy in the future.

Dear according to my knowledge bangladesh is banned still now and they cannot work because their government is not giving permission for earning btc . But I don't why they are afraid from bitcoin and why bitcoin is illegal in Bangladesh.

Some countries have banned cryptocurrencies and imposed a fine on everyone who deals in them. These currencies may pose a threat to the economy of these countries, as governments are more aware of their countries ’policies.

This is my friend, I agree with you, cryptocurrencies should be accepted in all countries of the world, because these currencies help world trade, people who have access to them, can have better profits and can even do business with them, and improve their quality of life.