Crypto Traders Regret - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
on1k3n

Crypto Traders Regret

Has anyone tried trading some crypto, and seconds after you instantly regret your decision? I've been faced with this many times before, but I want to know if anyone else shares this same feeling. I was feeling good for the first 4 sales, and I decided to get fancy, and I bought a coin I knew nothing about. Big mistake, that coin turned out to be junk. There were no sell orders when I looked at it after I pressed the button. What's your biggest regret story?

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

If you want to become a good trader, you must make the right decisions and do not regret making them
Because if you feel remorse, you are doing something wrong

• Useful or interesting 1

Life is great and enjoy it

I do not regret the decisions he has made, whatever the result, just learn the lesson if it is a bad decision and do not repeat it again

3 hours ago, hmind said:

Yes I ever. That happened to most tokens I bought. Examples like in Like Token I was wrong yesterday to buy when high and now even down from the price of my purchase.

I was also deceived by the news, so I was interested in buying tokens in large quantities, then the price of tokens dropped by half, I'd better lose half than later tokens become junk.

Edited by Agios
language improvement

I also bought cryptocurrencies and gave up on them. They were losing value and I was sad to look at their balance. 

I have deferent regret for my exprience . I do trade not big one but shorth term than i just loss my profit is just few days more after i sell the price was up. Better things we lesson for being more carefull and be patient than no regret . 

On 11/16/2019 at 2:35 AM, on1k3n said:

Has anyone tried trading some crypto, and seconds after you instantly regret your decision? I've been faced with this many times before, but I want to know if anyone else shares this same feeling. I was feeling good for the first 4 sales, and I decided to get fancy, and I bought a coin I knew nothing about. Big mistake, that coin turned out to be junk. There were no sell orders when I looked at it after I pressed the button. What's your biggest regret story?

Haha my biggest regret story is I bought a coin that I think will pump soon and I ignored my other prospect coin then after an hour the coin that I ignored they pumping hard and to the coin that I bought it keep dumping. 

For me I never regret on my crypto trading because I've already accept it to be my part of earning income so I should not regret for the crypto

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 11/16/2019 at 1:35 AM, on1k3n said:

A trader must have made a mistake in their trading experience. I have regrets in trading XVG, many losses that I experienced there. I don't know why I did something stupid on the first purchase, maybe because of greed when I got the profit. Same as your case.

• +1 1

I have come across this many times when I just started trading, after I made mistakes, I realized that before investing in any cryptocurrency, you need to study this first in detail, and the second is that you need to place a buy order at a price lower than the market

Greetings, my friends

When trading, do not make trifles, such as buying a new, unknown currency, whose price has not changed bullishly over a period of time
Investing in well-known currencies gives you a half-loss guarantee

Yes you can easily face uncertainty when trading in short periods of time . Crypto are still quite volatile but as time goes by they will be' less volatile as more people come in the space and adopt them. Well i just prefer holding tight and not trading but just accumulating more It prices go lower or remain at a discount  

On 11/16/2019 at 12:05 AM, on1k3n said:

few weeks ago,i got this feeling.i had invested in vsys.price vsys rose 18% and i sold it.in less than 5 hours,vsys rose upto 100%.i regreted too much for selling early.

I think many people have come across this as newbies. But learn from mistakes! Do not be upset, you just need to check everything for certainty, so as not to be deceived. In my endeavors, I also encountered this, but did not lose heart, but went forward, now I know everything that allows me to make my profit.

On 11/15/2019 at 7:35 PM, on1k3n said:

I accidentally sold my whole amount in a coin because I did not understand limit orders at the time. So I missed the price hike 😞 Fortunately not for an enormous amount of money, but I still regretted it.

Lesson: first understand what an option does before you try it with real money!

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

I was deceived by the news, so I became interested in buying tokens in large quantities, then the price of tokens fell by half, I'd rather lose half, than then the tokens would become garbage.

Yes, I have tried this feeling before, once I loved to try my luck by choosing a coin not to set it and buy from it and wait for it to rise in price and choose to choose a coin at random, but unfortunately it turned out to be a garbage that has no value and regretted a lot. It was more like a gambling game.

On 11/15/2019 at 7:35 PM, on1k3n said:

First you made a huge mistake there how can you possibly purchase a coin you know nothing about it's totally absurd you made a wrong move that's why you have all this regrets

I think this happens when you are not so sure with the transact you do, because if you are so confident in your trade, you wont doubt the transaction because at first you are to to decide it.

My biggest regret is when i doing airdrop and i forget to sell it soon. So the price coin is really expensive on the opened market, but time to time the price going down and leading to zero price. After that i realize i have coin where i never trying to sell. Maybe if i sell it that time i can get rich quickly. But i am not care now just move on.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

5 minutes ago, Maryamlbz said:

I can see that the majority faces this attachment but you contain to be make happy and not be greedy and involved in creation a profit to enjoy

Of course friend, because we must realize, in trading it is not always profitable, we also have to prepare ourselves to face losses so that they do not despair.

Your experience is because you do not know the market, and you hurry to buy currencies you know nothing about, I advise you, my friend, to do it again and know where to put your money, trading is not easy and needs many skills, try to develop yourself and focus on learning all the techniques of the market.

Yes, I experienced this feeling. I had a little of that currency, I got it from Airdrop and I noticed that it was a good move, I bought from it and then its price fell and it has not risen until now

Yes, so I think we should continue to use technical analysis and fundamental analysis to help measure the level of difficulty in trading low and high volatility. Or waiting for the pope to enter the trade to help make decisions in the crypto trade.