Which are main quality of an exchange? - Page 6 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
giash crypto

Which are main quality of an exchange?

The exchange is not only evaluated in terms of volume and exchange fees, but in other aspects as well. Trust, services, currency and payment methods, restrictions, supported countries and customer support....

😅😅I think that the quality of the transaction you complete is achieved at a later stage, when you liquidate whether your account is secure. and transaction costs on exchanges are similar. but on the starry floor is very crowded because it is safe and reliable

On 11/15/2019 at 4:44 AM, giash crypto said:

Hello everyone, which qualities do you look in a exchange before trading on it? many peoples saying that volume is main quality some of them saying fee is main

In the first and only the one is the security of your money in this exchange because without security we cant trust any one of them and they cant have a good reputation, and after the volume the supported coins and more 

The crucial quality of an reception is volume and reception fees too.Every exchange who have more volume their popularity also more.Everyone wants low fees exchanger.So both are main quality of exchanger

I think that neither of these guarantees you a stable operation on the exchange , if you lose cryptocurrency from your account on the exchange due to hacking, I always look at the security, and then at the trading volume and fee

On 3/10/2020 at 2:44 PM, Zaradimitri2 said:

For me exchanger is not good enough when it is nit secure and fast to make transaction,  I like yobit because it is fast and secure

Same opinion here,  yobit is trusted by most of the user here. 

Exchanger cannot satisfied other users that's why they prefer yobit. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 3/10/2020 at 1:44 PM, Zaradimitri2 said:

For me exchanger is not good enough when it is nit secure and fast to make transaction,  I like yobit because it is fast and secure

Many exchangers and platforms are fake about coin trading services. then you need to choose and be careful, my suggestion is that you can use binance and yobit too.

Hello everyone, which qualities do you look in a exchange before trading on it? many peoples saying that volume is main quality some of them saying fee is main

I think the main quality of a website exchange is the participation of traders, the website exchange need to be active and in move constantly this the best quality that your order will processed rapidly.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

The characteristics or parameters that I take into account, first the spread or interest per operation since it is important to take profits in the purchase and sale, second the withdrawal Inter, third the available currencies and their pairs, and finally I review their capitalization in  coinmarketcap, to see if it is safe and the daily money flow of that exchange.

First i will review that exchange before joining, my best site to review exchanges is through searching in google, quora forum and through youtube videos. After there i will review its security, fees and the number of its members. After there, i will join it if i will find everything good as i need. 

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I assume that the main high-quality of the trade is the coins quantity and the efficent work. there are numerous elements that makes the trade appropriate. The withdrawal time in the coins is likewise very observed. and lots of different factors along with desirable coin indexed on the trade or the awful

On 11/15/2019 at 9:14 AM, giash crypto said:

Well if i  would rate any exchange i would obviously  consider two many things which are the volume of the exchange and the fee on the exchange for trading of various crypto currencies. 

Various coins with high of market support for each hours is necessary so we can trade different altcoin to get maximum profit from it but besides all of it the security could be the most important because at least it can ensure we trading with safe

For me, the first place is the trading volume. With large volumes, transactions are made faster. You can trade for a small percentage of profit. And payment systems and Commission percentage is in second place for me.

Trading liquidity The quality of the support team as well as the level of protection, these are my main criteria when I want to choose any platform in order to trade in.

I think that the most important thing is security, if the exchange is easily hacked low fees and trading volumes will not make up for the guilt of the exchange that their users were stolen funds. 

On 15.11.2019 at 06:44, giash crypto said:

Yes, for me the most important thing is the volume of trading, but the number of coins listed also plays a very important role, I also prefer those exchanges where optional verification, perhaps these are my main requirements

i look at the trading fee and withdraw fee of any exchange before using it..And after this i look at its trading volume and trading pairs of crypto currencies. 

A crypto currencies market exchanges has many qualities are necessary for getting good reputation among exchanges because now more then four hundreds exchanges means high competition amount for exchanges need high volumes coins and tokens and low withdraw fee and trading fee also low and high withdraw time.

On 11/15/2019 at 9:50 AM, Agios said:

Actually, the quality of the exchange is not only assessed in terms of volume and exchange fees, but in other aspects as well. trust, service, Currencies and Payment Methods, Buying Limits, Supported Countries and Customer Support.

Of course. There are several factors to analyze whether exchange is good or bad. For example we can see support system, trading or withdrawing fees, uniqueness, trust rates and the reputations and many more. 

On 4/19/2020 at 12:08 AM, CnapmaK said:

Security of exchange account depends from its owner. If he will create strong password, use mnemonic phrase offline and use 2fa code, no one can hack he's account.

Maybe what you mean is DEX, because CEX doesn't provide mnemonic phrase, only wallets provide mnemonic phrase or private keys. For security, exchanges usually provide 2fa SMS, 2fa Goggle Authenticator, and email confirmations, for account security, sometimes exchanges provide cold and hot wallets in one account, but for this option not all exchanges provide them.

I rely on the evaluation of the exchange platform on many important matters, the first of which is the desire of the crypto community for this platform and the number of traders on it, then safety and payment procedures and exchange pairs in addition to the types of portfolios that can be transferred to

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello everyone, which qualities do you look in a exchange before trading on it? 

The mst important reasons for me when I choose an exchange are:

- low tradings fees

- high trading volumes

- high amount of trading pairs

- low minimum deposit/withdrawal amount

- low deposit/withdrawal fees

- convenient graphical interfaces

- reliability

- time online (age)

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

i think one pf the most important qualities of a good exchange is support team if support team answer user's questions patiently and help them with their problems those users will never quit that exchange and also you should pay attention to volume and safety of exchange.