Which are main quality of an exchange? - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
giash crypto

Which are main quality of an exchange?

When I enter an exchange I want to see clear chart prices, a good indication of volatility, and some way to stop limit or automate my trading positions. I want to have instant access to funds, and quick withdrawals. I want to have a variety of crypto options to invest in and not be limited in moving funds at all. I also want a clean interface, and one that works on mobile as well as desktop. Yobit and binance fulfill most of these categories and some exchanges I have had trouble with like hitbtc had a bad interface. It's about what feels most comfortable for you.

On 11/15/2019 at 10:44 AM, giash crypto said:

Hello everyone, which qualities do you look in a exchange before trading on it? many peoples saying that volume is main quality some of them saying fee is main

Volume can be one of many options for us to trade because volume can be a sign for us to know if the coin can be a good choice to trade or not. Besides of volume, we need to check on the order buy and sell so if we can see that there are so many order queue that is waiting to be filled while the volume is increased, then there is something that will happen later. But be careful because volume can not always be trusted because if there are whales that enter the market, they can manipulate the order buy and sell because they have huge money to moves the price, so we need to watch it out.

I like those exchanges which withdraw is fast and also deposit is fast and the main reason is that exchange have so many coins and not fake coins real coins because now so many scammers will create the fake exchange and thats why so many newbie will loss their money and they will never come back again.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are some quailutues a exchange must have.

ease of transactions..

instant withdraw

volume of the pertucular token and coins

and Fees.

Yes volume and cost are the main ones I look for in trade. Because when the volume is good and the price is very profitable when it is sold, it is the luck that I look for in trading.

There are many things which are proving as a quality of an exchanger.I think Volume is one of them are very important as an smart exchanger in my point of view.         

On 11/14/2019 at 10:49 PM, Sujon33 said:

volume and exchange fees

Volume?  What volume and why would that be a factor in deciding which exchange to use?

I would agree with you about the fees, though most exchanges have pretty reasonable ones.  But the most important consideration in my opinion is trustworthiness and good customer service.  I've seen enough exchanges go rogue for that to be important to me.  Aside from that, an exchange needs to have a good variety of altcoins to trade.  That's why I can't stand Kraken and Coinbase even though they're pretty trustworthy.

Good topic, I'm prioritize account and wallet security, of course, besides the importance of using cryptocurrency exchanges that have high liquidity, because high liquidity equals high profitability, for example I run a strategy as a scalper, I will make many transactions even in a period of time  24 hours, therefore, I need a place of exchange that can truly support my typical short-term trader, whatever coins I will trade will be easily filled, because it is clear that exchanges with high liquidity will be very crowded transactions there.

These are some of the desirable qualities that exchange students should have in order to make their experience the most rewarding:
Commissions & Fees 
Payment Methods

Ease of Use

Security

Customer Service

Community interaction

The volume is the first think, but also security the number of coins available to trade with are all showing that the exchange is good.

Volume is a true quality that is true because there are actually those that do not know what the unit of alf is, which is the transaction volume, but sometimes that volume must be new, but if that volume is not even k may be virtual

For me, the most important quality is the deposit and withdrawal of funds, because if there are problems with it, then no matter what the volume of trading on the exchange, I will not use it. here the financial issue comes first

On 11/15/2019 at 5:44 AM, giash crypto said:

Hello everyone, which qualities do you look in a exchange before trading on it? many peoples saying that volume is main quality some of them saying fee is main

i always look for how many coins are listed on the exchange and the volume on each coins must be higher than 10btc because if its lower than that then there will be no volatility in the market.

The exchange which has less trading fee and easy withdrawal with a good customer service and the volume of trading represents the best qualities of such exchange.

I don't care how much the transaction volume of a cryptocurrency exchange is, because the volume size does not guarantee that we can benefit if the exchange does not have high liquidity,because I often find exchanges with volumes of hundreds of millions or even billions of US dollars, but actually to fill the order to sell doge takes a day to two days, even though the price I put is between the bid and ask on the orderbook

• +1 1

I think that the main quality of the exchange is the coins volume and the efficent work. There are many factors that makes the exchange good. The withdrawal time in the coins is also very noticed. And many other factors such as good coin listed on the exchange or the bad

The quality factors I always look for in an exchange are:

User-friendly on Desktop and Mobile. This is important, because showing some of my friends some trends is hard when you use a confusing exchange.

No mininum trading, I like to be able to trade my coin by any amount, whether it to be $100, $1, down to 1 cent USD.

Soft Staking is nice to have as it is an incentive to keep your coin on an exchange and also profit on it. Now it is bad because hey it's not your keys not your coins but you have to risk it to get the biscuit. Just don't put all your eggs in one basket and soft stake with a little amount 😉

• +2 1

On 11/15/2019 at 11:44 AM, giash crypto said:

Volume - The higher the volume the better

Userbase - The more active traders the better

Optional KYC - non mandatory KYC or optional

those 3 are my criteria before joining and using any exchange platform

spacer.png

On 11/15/2019 at 8:44 AM, giash crypto said:

There are some of the desirable qualities that exchange students should have in order to make their experience the most rewarding open mindedness looking at the bright side and flexibility the trading fees much important in exchange but the trading volume of exchange is the key to find a good exchange i always watch trading volume first and then put  may trade 

In using a cryptocurrency exchange, I will choose an exchange that has a low fee policy but has a high liquidity, because the balance is needed, in addition to the low cost of course with high liquidity will make the transaction carried out quickly filled, and I like binance yobit and huobi global.

• +3 1

On 11/15/2019 at 11:44 AM, giash crypto said:

Liquidity is more important since you cannot fake that. having a strong liquidity is an indication that the exchange platform is trustworthy and already proven itself as a sage custodial for people's bitcoin.

spacer.png

For me the quality that i am looking for into an exchange is its easy to use and also the security of the platform. those are the quality that i am looking for into an exchange.

• +1 1

in choosing an exchange I usually prioritize security, and whether the exchange is easy to use or not.