Which are main quality of an exchange? - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
giash crypto

Which are main quality of an exchange?

If we have to choose for any exchange then surely we need first of all security of our money and secondly good and easy system to work as too much hassel is not good enough for investors support is also very active and good enough to give reply on time and give all information as quick as possible if you have these all in any exchange then start trading without any problem.

The quality will include many things that I value: such as popularity, transaction fees, people's confidence in trading, safety, etc.

On 11/15/2019 at 5:05 AM, Agios said:

Actually, the quality of the exchange is not only assessed in terms of volume and exchange fees, but in other aspects as well. trust, service, Currencies and Payment Methods, Buying Limits, Supported Countries and Customer Support.

You are really right it doesn't always depend on exchange fees and volume I think it also depends on payment methods

On 11/15/2019 at 8:44 AM, giash crypto said:

Hello everyone, which qualities do you look in a exchange before trading on it? many peoples saying that volume is main quality some of them saying fee is main

The exchange quality is from the fee on the currency and the valumn of the exchange if you want to cheek any exchange first cheek the Tex and fee on withdraw this because most exchanges have no Tex on deposit but have large Tex on withdraw.

The main quality that must exist in exchange is top-notch security. This must be kept up to date. Without security all other qualities are useless.

• +3 1

On 1/7/2020 at 6:58 AM, dshuy20 said:

The quality of the exchange is assessed not only in quantity and exchange rates, but in other fields as well. This is a great way for you to see the exchange, but for me, quality after evaluation is the main guaranteed amount of my guaranteed transactions, and then we discuss transaction fees and withdrawals.

not just the transaction because the exchange could be good with exchanges but have slow pages and slow affecting buy and sell order.

On 11/16/2019 at 10:49 AM, AliceJun said:

A reputable exchange will have a professional website. For example, a trader who visits a website with a beautiful, eye-catching and easy-to-see interface will feel comfortable to stay longer than a sketchy website. No one dares to invest money in an exchange if this platform does not have a complete website that is easy to see.

Yes i agree with you completely a reputable exchange will have a professional website otherwise no one would dare to invest in it.

A trustworthy trade will have an expert site. For instance, a merchant who visits a site with an excellent, eye-getting and simple to-see interface will feel great to remain longer than a scrappy site. Nobody sets out to put cash in a trade if this stage doesn't have a total site that is anything but difficult to see.

On 1/18/2020 at 3:02 PM, Hafiz Khan said:

For mineSecurity is more important in trading as well as volume and fees are important.

Me too for me what matters to me is the secured trading assurance, and also the fees is not that expensive and yes the good volume coins is important too.

2 minutes ago, Mr.crypto said:

I believe that security is the main quality. If the exchange is not safe, I am afraid of stealing my coins, then security is something that must be applied in return.  The second is a relatively low cost, so there are a lot of admirers of this.

A lot of exchanges have poor security like keeping all the money in ONE wallet with only ONE person knowing the private key. So if an exchange has been established for a long time and it hasn't been hacked, then it is a good exchange.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

main quality of any exchange is rank of coinmarketcap and daily volumn and social activities .

also i think low fees taker and maker should choose by everyone

2 hours ago, Atik Babu said:

The main quality of an exchange is volume and exchange fees too.Every exchange who has more volume their popularity also more.I think the most important basis before I use an exchange is security because we will send our money.

to me the main quality of any exchange is security. first need to high security then need the lower fees for any transaction on this platform.

On 11/15/2019 at 4:44 AM, giash crypto said:

Hello everyone, which qualities do you look in a exchange before trading on it? many peoples saying that volume is main quality some of them saying fee is main

The main quality of any exchange is security in the first and the volume in the second must be very high in 24 hours, and all of that we have the third quality is the reputation of exchange

11 hours ago, scorpiali said:

The main quality of any exchange is security in the first and the volume in the second must be very high in 24 hours, and all of that we have the third quality is the reputation of exchange

yea as someone who has lost his money in cryptopia i would say security is the most important thing in an exchange and i would rather invest my money in big exchanges because they would spend a lot of money on security

yes the high volume of an exchange is good to trades just like binance exchange and also trading fees, I think both are the main qualities.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

17 hours ago, Naga said:

yea as someone who has lost his money in cryptopia i would say security is the most important thing in an exchange and i would rather invest my money in big exchanges because they would spend a lot of money on security

Every one who lost money on cryptopia the security is the first thing they search for it , i remember when Binance exchange was hacked the exchange was refunded all users who have lost her money because it's a big exchange and it's about his reputation they can't play with that

When I choose an exchanges my selection criteria are:

- repution of the exchange

- number of trading pairs

- trading volumes

- trading fees

- minimal deposit and withdrawal amount

My favorite exchange are Kucoin, Binance, Huobi and HitBTC

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

4 hours ago, Thefighter said:

Just be careful because these days a lot of the exchanges are using fake volume in order to boost their ranking and attract more customers. You should check if they have real volume like binance

Yep i agree with you some exchanges using bot to increase their volume they really fake it.. Just like p2pb2b before it was reached the top 1 highest volume exchange. Many traders knows that they fake the volume.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

47 minutes ago, Huzlerdude said:
8 hours ago, Saddiq khan said:

For me the main quality of an exchange is its low fees, and high volume. and ofcourse its security. for me i prefer exchange that are easy to use and navigate and has a support

The qualities you mentioned are very important in determining the best exchange, in which most of the exchange don't have. It all

All that was said was indeed the main thing that must be considered, for the volume I felt followed along with time. but for safety it's definitely important.

What I appreciate about an exchange is the transaction fee, I'm quite interested in this issue, I like binance because it is a paid exchange and it is also very safe.

On 1/25/2020 at 1:24 PM, TasinHasan said:

main quality of any exchange is rank of coinmarketcap and daily volumn and social activities .

also i think low fees taker and maker should choose by everyone

The coinmarketcap ranking is looked at by everyone so this is a very important metric for an exchange. Except anything under the top 50 exchanges are irrelevant to traders and are overlooked.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Both qualities are good but the volume tells you whether to invest or not and security and support these too are good qualities too

Boss i know so for as the mostly crypto trader the demand of any crypto coins then they start trading with these crypto coins. But in the crypto world trader earn more because where trader move then new investor move and we know all the crypto market is fully control in the hand of its user. 

Demand, Volume and worth in the crypto world these qualities note for trading.

Actually at first we need to find real exchanger. Then we need to check which exchanger rate is low. Then we can easily choice this exchanger

The main meaning of the exchange is security and its support. These two things are not a problem, so people are more interested in trading in exchanges that have good security support.