Did you ever imagine "Buy one get one free" happens on any exchange? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CastyLamer

Did you ever imagine "Buy one get one free" happens on any exchange?

I think if this happens, the bonus will be small. Then everyone will make a Deposit and receive bonuses it will be to the detriment of the exchanges. A small bonus is possible.

On 11/14/2019 at 11:25 AM, CastyLamer said:

In our life, we always can find something that we can buy one get one free. What if "Buy one get one free" happens on exchanges?

Like, if you deposit some tokens, then exchange will give you some free USDT to you.

Fake exchanges will do this because no one exchange can do this and this type of offers will just create the fake exchanges because they just want to attract the clients and when they make huge money then they close the exchange for ever and clients will loss his all money and these type of peoples will said that crypto is fake business.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Binance makes free distributions to some currencies, sometimes to its users, and I have received several free currencies from them. Like trx algo qutom, etc. This is a nice gesture from the platform.

Its good. But no exchange use this trick.

If any platform use this method then it is very benefical for the users. that they deposit the coins in the exchanges and there coins double in return.

It is likely that this will not happen, but this is the distribution of the prize, so I do not imagine it and there is nothing that is not possible in this crypto world.

Yes sometimes it happens but occularly it doesn't grow to much like when you buy a coin and some months pass the will be run..

Or their sites closes...

I don't think there might be a difference because it's about assets not commodities.  Therefore, exchanged only provides rewards or give free coins, airdrops.  You could say that way more or less one goal for a new coin.  Because is digital money buy 1 get one not effective in my opinion.

buy one get free in crypto maybe not 

possible because crypto is money not item but some exchanges giving some own coins first deposit like wazirx exchange.

On 11/14/2019 at 11:28 AM, on1k3n said:

This buy one get one free idea is pure genius. If Yobit did that it would flood the market with a ton of new traders. They have to do something to get people's attention.

The airdrops are good, but most of those require you to do a laundry list of things to receive payment. If I could get one free stock of my choosing of equal or lesser value, that would be so good. This could be a good way to make Yobit more popular. 

It would also open up yobit to abuse and lots of bots. More recently Stellar decided to do an XLM giveaway but they had to cut it short because robots were using fake SMS to verify phone numbers and take part of the airdrop. We don't want something similar happening to yobit, I think it's already big enough.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 11/14/2019 at 7:25 AM, CastyLamer said:

In our life, we always can find something that we can buy one get one free. What if "Buy one get one free" happens on exchanges?

Like, if you deposit some tokens, then exchange will give you some free USDT to you.

Have you ever heard about hard fork? Sometimes, for various reasons, a Blockchain splits into two and gives birth to a new one. For exemple Bitcoin Cash and Super Bitcoin are some forks of Bitcoin. Ethereum Classic is a fork of Ethereum. We can also mention Ycash that is a fork of Zcash and Electronero, a fork of Electroneum. In fact, users who had ETH in their wallets received free ETC when the fork happened. Sometimes the distribution ratio is 1:1. Somes exchange supports hard forks.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 1/13/2020 at 5:38 PM, Soaib khan said:

buy one get free in crypto maybe not 

possible because crypto is money not item but some exchanges giving some own coins first deposit like wazirx exchange.

That is right. What happen if we buy 1 Bitcoin and then we get 2 Bitcoin. That is sure no sense.

Cryptocurrency is only currency. So for us to get more money we must going hardwork. Maybe only possible if the exchanges open some promotional event. But that is very risky for exchanges, because they can going bankrupt.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I think that this is impossible, the exchanges will simply go bankrupt if they make such an action, just those who have been saving money for a long time will buy these coins and get x2 to their profit.

I think that ideas is already happen, like when you deposit 10$ in Bybit derivative exchange you will get 10$ again for trading, but it only bonus for fees cant to withdraw

i don't think this type of offet give any exchange because this not a mall buy one item get one free but some exchange give sign up bonus some to free but the coin not value they give just do tradeing free but reputated exchange never gives the any free offers but scam exchange gives this type of offers to attract investors 

its exactly like double sites and all of them are scam.some of exchanges  when they have airdops and competitions give you money for investment and referral but if a exchange says they will pay you double amount and it wasnt a airdop 90% its a scam exchange.yobit exchange have invest box and you can stake your coins and get moner its legit and you can use it.

On 11/14/2019 at 2:25 PM, CastyLamer said:

That is different from buy on take one dude. That is just a type of promo but not buy one take one. 
It is not impossible to happen, but I do not think there would be a lot of exchanges that will offer that. They have their own marketing strategy. But who knows, maybe they will consider having a promo of buy one take one. 

nMvFbuZ.png

In my view, there is no such exchange site available in the market at present where one token or coin is given for free, but I do not think that some such project may come out in the future, but in this case there will not be muchI think they will not be able to give us much profit and their projects will not be strong

No, I do not know any exchanging body that have this promo. Buy one take one in the real life is more easy to comprehend than exchanges made in crypto currency, I guess it is because of its votality that people can't afford free crypto currency or buy one token get free usdt.

On 11/14/2019 at 2:25 PM, CastyLamer said:

There is like a first deposit bonus to some exchange but this kind of scenario is a little bit unique for the marketers of any exchange but if they will find it useful like it can boost it's customers then I am sure that there will be an exchange that will do this kind of marketing. 

Like buy 1bitcoin and you will get 1usd free, as long as they will not get negative to their profit then I guess this kind of marketing is very unique and useful. 

this kind of offer only published when exchange have some good news or anniversary.

i have already seen this on kucoin exchange but missed due to uncompleted kyc.

It is not so easy for any exchange to provide extra usdt tokens for your tradings and investment as getting one free for one because all the exchange run their works and activities to earn profit so its not possible to getting such offers from any exchange. 

This can be happen but only in low volume coins, but i think this is really impossible in trendcoins to happen i mean you can buy but not in the crypto market but a transaction with a p2p.

It happens all the time with traditional exchanges like etoro and forex exchanges. They double your investment but you can only use it for trading and you only get to access the profits you made with the money you received.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

1 hour ago, Sapdrx said:

It happens all the time with traditional exchanges like etoro and forex exchanges. They double your investment but you can only use it for trading and you only get to access the profits you made with the money you received.

i think for low volume exchanges it would be hard to do a get one free even if it was just used for trading fees because the volume is generally low these days.