KYC on Blockchain.com wallet!!! - Page 6 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

KYC on Blockchain.com wallet!!!

19 hours ago, caenansi said:

As I know that as of now, the KYC isn't obligatory but in case anybody needs to connect airdrop at that point must be fill up the KYC and I think including KYC is very great which solid the security of the blockhcain wallet.

KYC does not increase any security it just to verify you been a real user, which is not nesseassary if you ask me.

Just now, dismotil said:

So in brief you had fallen into tolerating KYC for a few stellar coins, how much was it besides, I would have done the same in the event that the sum was commendable it but i missed it.

So seems like there is a large number of people who would give up their financial freedom that bitcoin and blockchain gave them for some stellar huh?

On 28.02.2020 at 02:04, timliro said:

Right presently it is discretionary, since they don't need to lose clients, they need to draw numerous clients gradually and at long last when they have numerous clients joined they will fair announce it a must.

Ah right, so you're one of those peope who bolsters KYC. I regard your conclusion, but KYC is KYC there's niot straightforward KYC.

I don't realky like the kyc on blockchain wallet i just have a bad experience to that wallet i dont even passs the kyc even though i tried it multiple times. I waited almost 2months but still the kyc is pending.

It is not compulsory for every users to do KYC but as I feel that doing KYC is better and will save your accounts from the hackers and samas so I try to do KYC for every accounts from which i used to trade or invest in cryptocurrency.

I have recently downloaded and signed up for blockchain wallet and i realize that the kyc identification system is necessary when it comes to exchanges int eh cryptocurrencies on the wallet. Simply storing the crypto and making payments from here is still allowed without kyc. I hope that this does not change in the future, as a i do not like kyc wallets.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I have not yet passed KYC on this online wallet. This process is not required but I have encountered some limitations if the KYC is not passed.

On 11/13/2019 at 3:18 PM, Starpark said:

Can you give a screenshot about that? because I have never used that wallet.
If the price of cryptocurrency no one can regulate, what are the official cryptocurrency rules in all countries?

Kyc on the blockchain I think is only for swap coin limits in my thought. Actually suppose you don't crutch kyc, slow deployment won't be a problem.

I have no problem with KYC requirements although I am also using blockchain, I see this wallet does not require and does not require KYC, I use more than 1 year and have never received a confirmation request

On 11/13/2019 at 1:49 PM, yifnt said:

I did KYC for this wallet when they held airdrop which gave $ 25 with XLM coins at that time, I dared to do KYC on this wallet because I used it for a long time and they are very good and safe

If you are finding this wallet is good for you then there is no problem if you passed the kyc verification system, I mean even me I don't like this kyc sometimes but it is not always, it is depending on where I will put my documents, if the place is safe and trusted, I will use it for sure

You only need to do the kyc if you want to swap your coins with their exchange feature, like ETH to BTC or vice versa. To use its not needed at all since its a wallet.

Well i dont use blochain wallet but i m in favour of kyc because im using wazirx wallet and i have dine the kyc of ut and i can use all the option in it so, kyc only opens more option there is nithing to be afraid about it.

I think many people have the same opinion with you, I also do not like to put my personal information or documents in all the sites that request this because I am interested in nurturing my privacy.

I would pass KYC, even if it was mandatory, I do not see the point in proving to someone that I am not a fraudster.. especially for developers of the wallet I use. 

Blockchain.com is also my favorite but with the introduction of the KYC process I'm beginning to be uncomfortable when using it though it is not compulsory to complete identity verification but anything can change at any time no one knows the future.

Yes. The blockchain has done an amazing job through kyc.  KYC is required to identify the rightful information about a user either he is a hacker or not. But all the information  verifies a person's safety also. Blockchain hasn't made compulsory  the kyc process but they should be. Now they need kyc for the people who does 1000 dolalr per day tradings. And they also give free xlm to them worth of 25 $  

Kyc is such a friendly feature to a user specially in a wallet. This will help to the security for the site to know if there are existing bot on their site that's why they implemented KYC to know their user. And it is not hard to pass the KYC as long as you have valid id and valid information so it is not a problem if some exchange or wallet has their KYC features it is also for the user sake.

That is good because KYC is the best security and nowdays many projects are using it so that they can identify those who are joining their sites if they are legit. You can register in blockchain without KYC but if you need to transfer large amount you must complete KYC.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 11/13/2019 at 8:27 AM, teminalibug said:

Blockchain.com has implemented KYC on it's wallet, It is not compulsory, but i wonder for how long, if even wallets has imposed KYC. This is obvious that regulations of Cryptocurrency has been official worldwide.

Do you accept this?

Blockchain.com wallet was my favourite but I don't agree with this.

I move away from the portfolios and platforms that ask me to send documents because I consider them a breach of my privacy and a change in the concept of privacy, decentralization and financial freedom that is supposed to characterize the world of cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, SuperCrypto said:

I move away from the portfolios and platforms that ask me to send documents because I consider them a breach of my privacy and a change in the concept of privacy, decentralization and financial freedom that is supposed to characterize the world of cryptocurrencies.

Big up for you bro, you understand clearly the qualities of cryptocurrencies, i wish everybody did.

1 hour ago, sanjay80 said:

I don't know about blockchain wallet because I'm using coinbase wallet and i have done the KYC verification to get the full features access of the coinbase wallet. 

If you are cool with it that is okay but i do not want to use centralized platforms and i do never want to verify my identity.

8 hours ago, GanDuba said:

Blockchain do not require kyc unless you want to claim airdrops, you have your own private keys which means it is not centralized. 

They started as a KYC free platform so it is not appropriate for them to add KYC now and force people to verify themselves, so they are using airdrops as an excuse, they even but a withdrawal and a swap limit for those who have not verified themselves.