KYC on Blockchain.com wallet!!! - Page 3 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

KYC on Blockchain.com wallet!!!

On 11/13/2019 at 11:27 AM, teminalibug said:

Blockchain.com has implemented KYC on it's wallet, It is not compulsory, but i wonder for how long, if even wallets has imposed KYC. This is obvious that regulations of Cryptocurrency has been official worldwide.

Do you accept this?

Blockchain.com wallet was my favourite but I don't agree with this.

Blockchain.com and its wallet very strong and use for storing teh BTC and other coins and exchange, send and receive crypto currency with this wallet. KYC is compulsoy component and for secure your balance KYC stand for know your customer.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

8 minutes ago, pakjobhelp said:

Blockchain.com and its wallet very strong and use for storing teh BTC and other coins and exchange, send and receive crypto currency with this wallet. KYC is compulsoy component and for secure your balance KYC stand for know your customer.

In know what KYC stands for, but I hope it is not a matter of time until they force user into that KYC.

13 hours ago, Tarek62 said:

Blockchain Wallet is launching the KYC system that allows you to fill KYC and earn $ 10 to $ 25 from Airdrop  After KYC verification, you will be able to join this airflow.blockchain wallet is give the good benifite 

Yeah now they are offering us that type of offering and when a users of Blockchain Wallet clear their identity then the Blockchain community will give them that amount of airdrop.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

It’s not necessary, as it seems to me, not for long, sooner or later you’ll have to go through the cus anyway, everything’s coming to this.

• -1 1
  • +5 1

On 12/25/2019 at 11:05 AM, Albert said:

yes I am agree with your comments and I think most people don't think KYC on block chain. com is a must many people do KYC just to get a stellar airdrop

but after I think about it, maybe this is a subtle way from blockchain.com to members so they get KYC from user.

• +5 1

Last time I was KYC in blockchain wallet and they send me 25 dollars worth of stellar coin. Hope you also do KYC in blockchain and they also send you stellar coin. KYC in blockchain wallet is little bit harder but yes ok, they doing for safety.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

On 12/29/2019 at 8:07 AM, Albert said:

Yes I am agree with your comments because most people don't think kyc on block chain.com is a must so I am use this

Didn't you quote my post with the same sentence? please be careful, it will be considered spam by moderators.

• +5 1

Blockchain is one the best and most popular wallet. You can use this wallet to store multiple coins. And it's more secure from other wallets. It's security more strong. You can complete kyc. But kyc not necessary on this wallet. You can use it easily.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

7 hours ago, Bololo said:

Moderators will take it as spam this is really plagiarism copying ones work with out any effort to eam

By the way, why are you making so many posts on this topic. Won't the moderator think of it as spam too?

• +5 1

Blockchain is very trusted and legit wallet. KYC is for security so that they will confirmed that they dealing in legitimate users and not a scammers and hacker.  So Kyc is very important .

• +1 1
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, Hamk said:
On 12/30/2019 at 1:48 PM, Bololo said:

wish you furthermore may do KYC in blockchain and they also send you stellar coin. KYC in blockchain wallet is little bit harder but sure adequate, they doing for safety.perhaps that is a diffused way from blockchain.com to participants so that they get KYC from user.

They do it for some reason and that reason might be spam of multiple account to claim the airdrop

KYC on the blockchain is difficult and you have to do it on a device that has a camera. So that the face verification directly from the device you are using. And the difficulty of doing KYC does not mean that because of airdrop, it is indeed for security on this wallet.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

10 hours ago, Bololo said:

Yea that is why I am trying to correct it that were just mistakes I rather qoute than posting contents

um...okay, I hope your account will not have any problem someday or your posts reduced. By the way have a nice day.

• +5 1

5 hours ago, Hamk said:
20 hours ago, Man said:

KYC on the blockchain is difficult and you have to do it on a device that has a camera. So that the face verification directly from the device you are using. And the difficulty of doing KYC does not mean that because of airdrop, it is indeed for security on this wallet.

Yes that is to provide more security, but they should ease the process of verification

I think it's already easy, for security, it will definitely do it. But sometimes when verifying faces, many fail in that stage. If you do well, it will definitely be approved and successful.

• +5 1

I made KYC for this wallet, when they kept a dropper that gave $ 25 with XLM coins at that time, I dared to make KYC on this wallet because I used it for a long time and they are very good and safe.

• -1 1
  • +5 1

2 hours ago, Hamk said:
21 hours ago, Man said:

I think it's already easy, for security, it will definitely do it. But sometimes when verifying faces, many fail in that stage. If you do well, it will definitely be approved and successful.

But it is very stressful and the ID card they choose are high ID card

I usually use ID cards in general, and if you do well (clear pictures) you will always be easy and accepted by the verification team.

• -1 1
  • +5 1

13 hours ago, Nosrat Nishi said:

i accept this. Regulations of cryptocurrensy has been official worldwide.  i used blockchain wallet after 3 years.  it is long lasting and 100% secure system 

I agree almost 70% of crypto users are using that wallet, but how do you take the implemented KYC, even though it is optional.

1 hour ago, Matchblower said:
On 1/9/2020 at 10:53 PM, Iamjoker said:

KYC is very easy in blockchain wallet and they need to join AirDrop for KYC.

So you have to do kyc before eligible for Airdrop in blockchain wallet?

Usually the Airdrops carried out by Blockchain must first verify KYC, so that you can participate in the airdrop.

• +5 1

On 1/9/2020 at 5:53 PM, Iamjoker said:

KYC is very easy in blockchain wallet and they need to join AirDrop for KYC.

It is easy, but you should know you are giving away your identity to strangers.

2 hours ago, Σ(っ゚Д゚;)っ said:

I would accept this,  especially because we can assure that our transactions are legal and recognize by platform.  

Were your transaction not legal before the implementation of this KYC, don't you see you are selling off your data for free?

On 1/14/2020 at 11:01 AM, Albert said:

Yes I am agree with your comments and most people agree with your comments and I am  want secure and safety wallet and trusted wallet so I don't like kyc but block chain wallet kyc is must

You have quote my post several times with sentences that are essentially the same meaning, why did you do that? It was very annoying

• +5 1

On 1/14/2020 at 1:33 AM, Krysta said:

I will accept to do Kyc if its needed on a wallet and exchnages but I think that sometimes its unnecessary but I think its a way for wallets and exchanges to be secure and know their customer 

Blockchain.com is a company that has legitimacy, so I agreed to do KYC there. I will refuse elsewhere that is not legitimate. Because I am afraid my data will be used for crime.

• +5 1

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 12:26 PM, giash crypto said:

not compulsery if you do transection under 1000 usd per day. you will get 25 usd of free xlm on doing the kyc. i think offer is still available

But I think there is no limit , they are doing this kyc for any kind of transaction but doing kyc for wallet is not accepted by all but to me it is secured.

• +5 1

15 hours ago, IsaacA said:

Right now it is optional, for the reason that they fix not require to elude users, they aspire to dead heat several users bit by bit and at length at what time they hold a lot of users fixed they will really declare it a must.

Ah okay, well still i want to kno9w how much was the airdrop and currently I see there is another one, how much is it as well?

8 hours ago, Sangeeta261067 said:

Kyc is necessary only for receiving airdrops.If you do not want to do KYC then it's OK. You can even use other good exchanges like Binance or Houbi where KYC is not compulsory. 

I think the wallet is asking kyc for all users and i have seen that without doing kyc now using the wallet is risky. i think all should do the kyc now very soon to use the wallet in secure way.

• +5 1

On 1/17/2020 at 10:37 PM, ladankti said:

I do no longer suppose KYC on blockchain.Com may be a need to. Numerous people do KYC fair to urge a stellar airdrop. I oppose this concept with this, Until presently I have not performed KYC either

I think that kyc is needed now for all person who want tp use the wallet. few days ago i have to complete te the kyc too and i already did it to secure my wallet.

• +5 1