KYC on Blockchain.com wallet!!! - Page 2 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

KYC on Blockchain.com wallet!!!

23 hours ago, Brushless4500KV said:

You are right. This is very annoying when a wallet imposes KYC on its users. I also have a blockchain wallet. I managed to verify it on silver level but I still can't transfer more than $1000 worth of cryptocurrency in every day or every year! If someone wants to do daily trading this will absolutely limit his profit because he can only make $100 deposits 10 times. Therefore, if you are serious about crypto trading you had better find other wallets without KYC. I think Electrum is a suitable wallet for desktop and I think it doesn't require KYC (If I'm correct). If KYC becomes a trend in cryptocurrency, decentralization will soon disappear from crypto world.

But wallets will not require KYC, but blockchain is the the most recognized company that is why regulation was innevitable.

As I know that currently, the KYC is not compulsory but if anyone wants to join airdrop then must be fill up the KYC and I think adding KYC is quite good which strong the security of the blockhcain wallet.

On 13.12.2019 at 12:37, BullRunBit said:

I remember that Blockchain have giveaway (XLM) and they ask for users to do KYC to get free coins. But I dont uderstand your question, you can use Blockchain without KYC too but you will have limit. I dont understand do you dont like that Bitcoin would be become worldwide or just KYC on Blockchain?

They had KYC implemented a long time ago. There's no trading or airdrops without it, although I have seen success trading on yobit without a required government ID.

I know some people don't like coughing up their driver's license just to use some crypto (I know I wouldn't), but I do see this is trying to stop fraudsters from using fiat gotten from cryptocurrencies.

And I would use cryptonator or exodus or some other wallet that doesn't have know your customer requirements.

By the way, keybase is doing a free airdrop of 500million xlm right now that doesn't require any KYC, I think they're doing their second drop right today so maybe you want to snatch that opportunity.

• +3 1

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

6 hours ago, McCree said:

They had KYC implemented a long time ago. There's no trading or airdrops without it, although I have seen success trading on yobit without a required government ID.

I know some people don't like coughing up their driver's license just to use some crypto (I know I wouldn't), but I do see this is trying to stop fraudsters from using fiat gotten from cryptocurrencies.

And I would use cryptonator or exodus or some other wallet that doesn't have know your customer requirements.

By the way, keybase is doing a free airdrop of 500million xlm right now that doesn't require any KYC, I think they're doing their second drop right today so maybe you want to snatch that opportunity.

When I go to this page 

https://keybase.io/a/i/r/d/r/o/p/spacedrop2019

I see this "registrations are now closed."?

And Blockchain are one of older cryptocurrency wallet, first only for Bitcoin after for some more coins/altcoins like ETH.

• +1 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

1 hour ago, BullRunBit said:

When I go to this page 

https://keybase.io/a/i/r/d/r/o/p/spacedrop2019

I see this "registrations are now closed."?

And Blockchain are one of older cryptocurrency wallet, first only for Bitcoin after for some more coins/altcoins like ETH.

Huh, that's strange, because they were open two months ago... Also that was a Stellar Lumens giveaway.

• -1 1

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

22 hours ago, CryptoLover21 said:

it is not necessary , but you can do it because you can get free crypto airdrop if you verify KYC

Yeah when you complete you kyc on blockchain wallet you will receive 25 dollar of airdrop in cryptocoins but its taking many time i have completed my kyc in the month of April and they sent me a notification after 3 to 4 months.

• +2 1

1 hour ago, BitCryptoCoin said:

The truth is KYC is not essential to include KYC because there are other method to protect wallet than KYC but I believe they will say the reason why KYC is included is to protect the wallet. I do not like KYC also.

KYC is not for protecting a wallet KYC is for identifying the user that he is area users and where he is spending his Bitcoin from.

8 hours ago, Mashaallah said:

I think for now almost all the exchangers are now using kyc o wonder why all this is going in and been fixed anyway discouraging it's members

No not all, actually most on them even the centralized once have not implemented it, but it is like a campaign nowadays, day after day KYC exchanges increases.

I submitted kyc on blockchain several times but they always said that it is in review.

I don't think they will approve my kyc in next year too. 

3 hours ago, zoony said:

I submitted kyc on blockchain several times but they always said that it is in review.

I don't think they will approve my kyc in next year too. 

Actually their KYC verification is very fast and the review only takes 24 hours, but I simply do not like that KYC.

kyc is an essential issue with accounts or exchanges, it is a part of protecting your own money. It takes a little time but it's safe for yourself

• -1 1

3 minutes ago, auiwrb4 said:

But went the kyc already accepted until now i never receive 25$ airdrop from blockchain, they give me a same anwers over and over again.I don't think KYC on blockchain.com is a must. Many people do KYC just to get a stellar airdrop. I disagree with this, Until now I haven't done KYC either

About the airdrop, are there other conditions apart from the KYC to get those airdrops?

1 hour ago, Mashaallah said:

i do not accept as true with it either but they run some airdrop programmes quite regularly so i believe they would want kyc to keep out humans from joinin extra than as soon as.

yeah i guess that has 3 possibilities:
1. they want KYC in a subtle way
2. they use KYC so no one can cheats
3. they want both

• +1 1

Yes, block chain wallet is asking for kyc to use this wallet. i have not completed the kyc yet but i will do it because i think block chain is the secured wallet.

• -1 1

They have long implemented the kyc system. They did this to further attract users. They have a right. It’s difficult to predict what will happen next.

KYC at blockchain.com is almost certain that will be compulsory soon. The European Union is working on new AML/KYC regulations and blockchain.com is based right at the center of EU. They were already baiting for KYC with the 2018 XLM airdrop. I wouldn't keep any amount there as the EU is run by a bunch of thugs and gangsters that are stealing European's wealth and senting it to their Panama and Cayman's accounts. 

Edited by BTC Future
  • +2 1

12 hours ago, Albert said:

yes I am agree with your comments and most people don't think KYCon block chain so I think it is better

but I also agree when someone says that maybe this is a subtle way of the blockchain to ask everyone for KYC by giving away free coins

Eh, I wouldn't submit any kyc documentation in order to use *any* wallet.  Why would anyone want to do that when there are plenty of wallets that you don't have to do that for?  It makes no sense why anyone would take the risk of a company misusing their information.  It just isn't worth it.

• +1 1

kyc in blockchain would be an advantage and an extra ordinary step towards the knowing the genuine number of users..

it should be implemented entire rhe world..

• +1 1

KYC in Blockchain wallet is not Mandatory.This is an optional option.Blockchain wallet release a Airdrops where you can earn lots of money by completing KYC

• -1 1

well I accept because it reduces the risk of fraud and money laundering, and with this kyc blochain is holding events I like this, henceforth you have to believe that kyc is needed for the future to avoid fraud

• -1 1

Kyc on blockchain .com wallet is not obligatory . people who use this get some extra benefits.i think this is a optional purpose.

• Useful or interesting 1