KYC on Blockchain.com wallet!!! - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

KYC on Blockchain.com wallet!!!

Blockchain.com has implemented KYC on it's wallet, It is not compulsory, but i wonder for how long, if even wallets has imposed KYC. This is obvious that regulations of Cryptocurrency has been official worldwide.

Do you accept this?

Blockchain.com wallet was my favourite but I don't agree with this.

I did KYC for this wallet when they held airdrop which gave $ 25 with XLM coins at that time, I dared to do KYC on this wallet because I used it for a long time and they are very good and safe

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

not compulsery if you do transection under 1000 usd per day. you will get 25 usd of free xlm on doing the kyc. i think offer is still available

• -1 1
  • +1 1

I kyc my blockchain account because airdrop from stellar.

But went the kyc already accepted until now i never receive 25$ airdrop from blockchain, they give me a same anwers over and over again.

• -1 2

On 11/13/2019 at 9:27 AM, teminalibug said:

Blockchain.com has implemented KYC on it's wallet, It is not compulsory, but i wonder for how long, if even wallets has imposed KYC. This is obvious that regulations of Cryptocurrency has been official worldwide.

Do you accept this?

They have implemented a kyc system long time ago, buddy. I don't agree with it either but they run some airdrop programmes quite often so i imagine they would need kyc to keep out people from joinin more than once.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 1

I don't think KYC on blockchain.com is a must. Many people do KYC just to get a stellar airdrop. I disagree with this, Until now I haven't done KYC either

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

On 11/15/2019 at 11:32 AM, palalu said:

I don't think KYC on blockchain.com is a must. Many people do KYC just to get a stellar airdrop. I disagree with this, Until now I haven't done KYC either

Right now it is optional, because they do not want to lose users, they want to draw many users slowly and finally when they have many users joined they will just declare it a must.

2 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Right now it is optional, because they do not want to lose users, they want to draw many users slowly and finally when they have many users joined they will just declare it a must.

yeah, i used blockachain a lot, but i never do the KYC. i remember when they affected so many users to do the KYC with some XLM airdrop. but some of them didn't get paid by them. then the airdrop is paused now. cmiiw. that's why i never do the KYC forever in crypto world.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1

3 hours ago, teminalibug said:

yes maybe a lot of exchanges, airdrops, bounties or something like that do that action. But I hope the blockchain doesn't do that🙄

• +1 1

22 hours ago, I-KUN said:

yeah, i used blockachain a lot, but i never do the KYC. i remember when they affected so many users to do the KYC with some XLM airdrop. but some of them didn't get paid by them. then the airdrop is paused now. cmiiw. that's why i never do the KYC forever in crypto world.

I could have faked the ID, for the airdrops but i missed it, stopped using blockchain.com for a while. how much was it anyway?

7 hours ago, cryptoalik said:

Kyc on Blockchain wallet will be great and it will be very safe for the crypto earners.But it should have a simple kyc.

Ah right, so you're one of those peope who supports KYC. I respect your opinion, but KYC is KYC there is niot simple KYC.

On 11/13/2019 at 2:27 AM, teminalibug said:

Do you accept this?

Very good lesson than Blockchain.  com As I realize, being one of the most used wallets at the transactional level, placing a KYC bypass sends that many thieves enter the game, it is best to find the cleanest and most pleasant environment possible, I hope that other wallets follow this good example given For Blockchain main wallet, it is better to keep KYCs active, much more confidential.

• +1 1

i used blockchain wallet but no need KYC in blockchain. but if can submit KYC. KYC is strong system. when you add KYC in your wallet never hack your wallet

• +1 1

On 11/13/2019 at 1:27 PM, teminalibug said:

Do you accept this?

Blockchain wallet has long been implemented KYC, in my memory when there was a free gift from Stellar Blockchain I was asked to verify the document, I agree it to maintain our security.

• +1 1

Yes i accept it blockchain.com is a popular wallet among many other wallets that make it a great user. They have implemented the KYC system, considering their security aspects. blockchain.com is my favorite wallet

• +1 1

7 hours ago, Agios said:

Blockchain wallet has long been implemented KYC, in my memory when there was a free gift from Stellar Blockchain I was asked to verify the document, I agree it to maintain our security.

So in short you had fallen into accepting KYC for some stellar coins, how much was it anyway, I would have done the same if the amount was worthy it but i missed it.

12 hours ago, Keith700 said:

Very good lesson than Blockchain.  com As I realize, being one of the most used wallets at the transactional level, placing a KYC bypass sends that many thieves enter the game, it is best to find the cleanest and most pleasant environment possible, I hope that other wallets follow this good example given For Blockchain main wallet, it is better to keep KYCs active, much more confidential.

So you are one of the people who appreciate KYC, well i'm not a KYC lover and I strongly advice against it, it destroys all roots of the question; "why crypto?

Mainly I am using this wallet for 3 years . when they ask for kyc I feel disappointed but after few days I did kyc. though I don't like this kyc but I have done it for getting xlm.

Even if he obliges to do know your customer, I will not do it, it is better to find another wallet, but do not give yourself away in the world of cryptocurrency , in which the main plus is anonymity.

• +1 1

I like the blockchain wallet because it is a wallet with good products available like Swap, Data, Charts, explorer, and others. It is true that KYC has been implemented some time ago and many do not like it because they prefer anonymity.

KYC is implemented to prevent money laundering.

Blockchain currently has a live Airdrop.

Get Blockstack STX!

https://www.blockchain.com/getcrypto which should end in February 2020

• +1 1

I agree, for KYC verification in Blockchain wallet, because this is to prevent fraudness and to prevent account misuse. besides that we also remove the number of swap restrictions.

• +1 1

On 11/13/2019 at 7:27 AM, teminalibug said:

Do you accept this?

I remember that Blockchain have giveaway (XLM) and they ask for users to do KYC to get free coins. But I dont uderstand your question, you can use Blockchain without KYC too but you will have limit. I dont understand do you dont like that Bitcoin would be become worldwide or just KYC on Blockchain?

• +1 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 11/13/2019 at 9:57 AM, teminalibug said:

Do you accept this?

You are right. This is very annoying when a wallet imposes KYC on its users. I also have a blockchain wallet. I managed to verify it on silver level but I still can't transfer more than $1000 worth of cryptocurrency in every day or every year! If someone wants to do daily trading this will absolutely limit his profit because he can only make $100 deposits 10 times. Therefore, if you are serious about crypto trading you had better find other wallets without KYC. I think Electrum is a suitable wallet for desktop and I think it doesn't require KYC (If I'm correct). If KYC becomes a trend in cryptocurrency, decentralization will soon disappear from crypto world.

• +2 1

The crypto world is always asking for KYC nowadays. I don't understand why they do this but in this day and age people are somehow skeptical on giving away their data. There are other ways to verify  ones's identity but KYC is a little bit too much.

• +1 1