Buying Gold With Bitcoin - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
on1k3n

Buying Gold With Bitcoin

Yes. Buying gold is probably the best thing you can do wirh bitcoin as gold's price is stable. However bitcoin's price changes in real time so it is a good idea to store it and buy gold or whatever you want

At present, gold is the best for investing and the best for online investment is cryptocurrency. You can earn a good amount of money by investing in gold and cryptocurrency, but in this case cryptocurrency can invest in your interests much faster.Cryptocurrency prices rise faster than gold.

yes it will be smart thing but we should also be careful about this. as it looking easy and high profit but we can get also a huge loss. We should be smart in this. 

I don't think so it's a good option because the bitcoins value are much higher than the gold and in upcoming time the value will go more high so I think if you have bitcoins then hold it definitely not coming time you will getting more money from bitcoins because cryptocurrency is growing very well and everyone know that in upcoming time cryptocurrency will overtake other currencies and it will make a big revolution on crypto world time if you have money then invested or hold it it will be beneficial in upcoming time.

It is a good and excellent idea, but I do not know if this is possible. I have not previously purchased gold assets based on the digital mark, and this matter can be done in the future, and it is also beneficial to me. It is an idea in the shop that I will keep it

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

9 hours ago, alex72 said:

Yes of course why not you can buy gold with Bitcoin even you can buy anything with Bitcoin. There are some websites that accepts Bitcoin payment. Considering current situation you can buy anything with Bitcoin.

You can buy anything if you already accept or have bitcoin. Just exchange your bitcoin for money and buy whatever you want. Bitcoin is a means and can be a currency. This is an easy matter and does not need to make it difficult.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

On 11/13/2019 at 10:21 AM, on1k3n said:

Recently, I came across something on the internet about buying gold with Bitcoin. This seems like this would be good because it's  a double investment. You can invest in bitcoin, and you have gold as a backup. What do you think about this? Would this be a smart investment why or why not? Have you ever bought gold with cryptocurrency? 

Gold has another market from the crypto market. But recently it made a link up. Now we can buy gold with crypto. I don't think it will be bad for the market.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Bitcoin is more volatile in price than gold . And if we buy gold with Bitcoin it means like converting btc to usd in my view as gold is also like stable comparatively. So i prefer investment in btc and holding btc than gold.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

It is a very smart investment, but I do not think it is real because gold is recognized all over the world. As for bitcoin, many governments still refuse it. Therefore, gold will not be bought with bitcoin. This is totally illogical, but if bitcoin becomes legal globally, its exchange with gold will be recognized.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This would be a good investment in my opinion because you are much more likely to be guaranteed a profit if you decide to invest in gold over crypto. Crypto is a very profitable industry especially with trading, however it carries a lot of risk and is not universally accepted due to the fact that it has no physical entity that backs it, apart from supply and demand. Therefore if you can purchase gold this is an appreciating asset and it will grow in value with time. thereby reducing the risk of your investment considerably.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Actually, I haven't thought about it before, but it sounds like a great idea, I don't know anyone doing that, but this trade needs thinking and focus before every movement, it is a double trade.

Well mate I don't think its a great idea buy gold through bitcoins, I know gold is always good for invest, because gold prices stable and its value also increase, but hold bitcoin is best decision because bitcoin prices always fluctuates and prices always increase to give good return.

I have not buy gold with bitcoin I did not invest my bitcoin in gold I would like to keep my bitcoin on my wallet because price of bitcoin is similar to gold I mean it is soo valuable if someone buy gold with his bitcoin is probably not bad idea. Buying gold for backup your money is good idea but it has higher chance to steal by thief. 

Yes, definitely buying gold with Bitcoin is a good investment. The reasons for buying gold are a lot but for me they are mainly the following:

- Bitcoin is dependent on: electricity, the Internet and a device - if any of these three is missing you can't get to you money. In uncertain times like today's you don't know if tomorrow you'll have all the three parts listed above. While gold is simple - it is just a metal which is not sophisticated so it doesn't need anything more than to have it.

- No matter what we want to believe Bitcoin is still not recognized everywhere by everyone and if the crises grows as big as it is expected i.e. bigger than the Great Depression you can never know who and where could help you with money, shelter etc. Still gold is known by 100% of the population starting from small kids (it is in fairy tales while there aren't yet fairy tales for small kids about Bitcoin) to the eldest people on Earth.

- If you have gold you could use it during the big economic depression times and thus way save Bitcoin for future times when one day we get out of this and also the more further we go into future the more cryptocurrencies are gonna become daily part of everybody's life.

There are a number of online precious metals dealers who do offer that option but I still don't have enough Bitcoin to try that.

Buying gold with bitcoin might be a very good idea, however you need to pay attention and be very careful when doing it because most of the times you meet scammers.

It's really a good idea buying gold with bitcoin, bitcoin price is volatile while gold price is stable , so I prefer Investing in bitcoin when the price is low and when price goes up I can use my bitcoin to buy gold since it's stable and wait for bitcoin price to fall again so I can actually buy again.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

According to me you're right. Because investment in gold is a profitable buisness. Also with the bitcoins then its again profitable. Because if you have certain amount of Bitcoin and you want to buy gold then its double investment 

Yes this is great idea you can buy gold through bitcoin 

And it will happen but first check rate of bitcoin on 

Market if they stable than you can do it and it is really

Nice deal.

Yes, you can buy gold through bitcoin, and there are many platforms that provide this, and you can also trade in gold and bitcoin.

Every day the number of things that we can buy with bitcoin increases, I have not tried this way yet, but this is a good way because we know that the price of gold is more stable and we can buy it in order to store our currencies and not lose them.

As you above mentioned investing in gold is really valuable and as you know since a lot of years people prefer investing in Gold. But it is better to do it with BTC. 

On 2/16/2020 at 2:57 PM, Safwan said:

The buying gold with be bitcoin is making resources to a stable price and the transaction is good to store the resources Without change in price. 

buying gold with bitcoin is very good for cryptocurrency user because as they are accepting bitcoin as their payment method there is a high chance of bitcoin go up in future with this bitcoin awareness is also increasing 

I think that the idea of buying gold through cryptocurrencies is a very good thing because gold is a stable currency while cryptocurrencies are unstable and we can take advantage of this by buying gold when its price is low and when the price of bitcoin is high

Yes investing in gold with any currency is a good investment , but i think there is no way to buy gold with cryptocurrency now ,yes this will be able in future but now i think there is no way , because cryptocurrency is still not trust by many people. But i wish that will possible.

Gold is a physical investment while Bitcoin is a digital investment if one lost , the other will back it  up but I have never bought Bitcoin with gold.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Service is as always top, no problems with transfers, no problems with exchanger support. Also the service is evolving, not standing still, constantly adding something and it is actually very good.
    • Rand4dollar is a certified company specializing in e-Currency and cryptocurrency services. As a reliable and certified Perfect Money business partner, we are here to cater to all your currency exchange requirements. Our system offers seamless exchange options with competitive rates in the market, ensuring transparency and no hidden charges. We take pride in being a trusted Perfect Money Currency Exchange Partner and look forward to serving you. Feel free to contact us through our website at www.rand4dollar.com Directions for our exchange;   You Send                You Receive          Reserve Western Union (USD)    Bitcoin (USD)    193700 Western Union (USD)    Perfect Money (USD)    9750 Moneygram (USD)    Bitcoin (USD)    10000 Bank Transfer (RU)    Payeer (USD)   50000 Bank Transfer (USD)    Payeer (USD)   15000 Volet (USD)    Bank Transfer (UAH)   183016 Volet (USD)    Skrill (USD)   20000 Volet (USD)    Payeer (USD)   75000 Volet (USD)    Moneygram (USD)   9500 Volet (USD)    Bank Transfer (NGN)   359000 Volet (USD)    Bank Transfer (ZAR)   7708300 Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (LSL)   3499800 Bank Transfer (USD)    Bank Transfer (ZAR)   91411266  Skrill (USD)    Investment (USD)    100200 Tether (USD)    Investment (USD)    575000 Bitcoin (BTC)    Investment (USD)    850980 Perfect Money (USD)    Investment (ZAR)    550000 Perfect Money (USD)    Investment (USD)    250000 Bank Transfer (ZAR)    Investment (ZAR)    3000000  Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (BRL)    480425 Perfect Money (USD)    Cash Pickup (ZAR)    50000 Bitcoin (BTC)    Cash Pickup (ZAR)    188000 Tether (USD)    Cash Pickup (USD)    70000 Litecoin (LTC)    Cash Pickup (USD)    45000 Bitcoin (BTC)    Cash Pickup (USD)    105900  PayPal (USD)    Bank Transfer (VND)    236750000 PayPal (EUR)    Bank Transfer (EUR)    45000 Tether (USD)    Bank Transfer (COP)    117959250 Bitcoin (BTC)    Bank Transfer (COP)    1652826995 Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (COP)    235918500 Bitcoin (BTC)    Bank Transfer (AED)    3489017 Tether (USD)    Bank Transfer (AED)    27544 Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (AED)    2754487 Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (RWF)    5013482 Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (PKR)    1812850 Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (GHS)    256500 PayPal (USD)    Bank Transfer (ZAR)    18014123 Bank Transfer (ZAR)    Bank Transfer (MAD)    2056366  Western Union (USD)    Bank Transfer (ZAR)    343290 Moneygram (USD)    Bank Transfer (ZAR)    169928 Bank Transfer (EUR)    Tether (USD)    165900 Bank Transfer (EUR)    Bitcoin (USD)    95000 Bank Transfer (EUR)    Perfect Money (USD)    45000 Bank Transfer (GYD)    Bitcoin (USD)    140000 PayPal (USD)    Western Union (USD)    9500   And many more https://rand4dollar.com Peace! 
    • эпопея с МтГокс еще долго будет давить на рынок. любое сообщение о возможных выплатах пользователям сразу просаживает рынок, хотя выплатами и не пахло.
    • да, ситуация с эфиром приведет к парадоксу. придется отменять свое решение о признании ценными бумагами многих монет блокчейнов первого уровня. хотя и тут СЕК может как-то попытатьяся отвертеться.
    • да, читал об этом. биткоин-ЕТФ были запущены сразу после одобрения СЕК. а почему с эфирными такая задержка? не могут окончательно решить ценная бумага эфир или нет?
    • в то время нынешний уровень цены был пиком для биткоина. сейчас это всего лишь промежуточное значение и кто знает, каким будет максимум.
    • Dear Users of CryptoTalk forum we would like to inform you about the opening of a new exchange service Rebex.io! With the development of the world economy, digital assets are becoming more and more popular, and Rebex.io is proud to provide brand new tools for those who want to exchange cryptocurrency easily, quickly and safely. Our key benefits: - We offer some of the fastest and most secure transactions in the industry. -Fast exchanges you can trust. - Rebex.io supports a huge selection of cryptocurrency pairs, allowing you to choose the ones that fit your needs and goals. - We give the highest priority to the safety of your assets, giving you a guarantor to keep your money safe. - Our platform is designed to make cryptocurrency exchange as simple and convenient as possible. Even beginners will be able to navigate easily. - In order for you to make an exchange - registration is not necessary. - The exchange can be done at any time of the day or night, all for your comfort. - Prompt tech support team, which will also answer you at any time and help you solve any question and problem. Rebex.io strives to be your trusted partner in the world of cryptocurrencies by providing outstanding services and customer support. We are proud that our platform will contribute to your financial success and enrich your cryptocurrency exchange experience. Join Rebex.io today and start exchanging cryptocurrency with confidence and ease. You can learn more about our platform and services by visiting our website www.rebex.io. Our contacts: support@rebex.io  
    • XELIS (XEL) Mining Pool A new era of cryptocurrency is here. XELIS is an innovative cryptocurrency built from scratch to preserve privacy and developed in Rust for guaranteed memory security. XELIS is a private blockDAG with Homomorphic Encryption and Smart Contracts. BlockDAG + Homomorphic Encryption + Smart Contracts — join the technological revolution. SRBMiner-Multi v2.5.5+ (Windows, Linux, CPU, AMD, NVIDIA, INTEL) Open start-mining-xelis.bat file and copy / paste example below.   setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100 setx GPU_MAX_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1 setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100 setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100 setx GPU_MAX_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100 setx GPU_ENABLE_LARGE_ALLOCATION 100 setx GPU_MAX_WORKGROUP_SIZE 1024 @echo off cd %~dp0 cls SRBMiner-MULTI.exe --disable-cpu --algorithm xelishash --pool de.xelis.herominers.com:1225 --wallet YOUR_XELIS_WALLET_ADDRESS.YOUR_WORKER_NAME pause   How to Mine XELIS (XEL)? Complete Beginner’s Guide
    • GamersXP is a Proof-of-Achievement (PoA) gaming reward platform that combines play-and-earn mechanics for mainstream AAA games, eSports tournaments, giveaway raffles, P2E games, and DeFi. GamersXP aims to integrate traditional gaming with Web3, providing gamers with opportunities to earn real rewards while playing their favorite games. GamersXP Products   GamersXP Reward dApp (Beta)   Gamers can earn cash and crypto by completing in-game challenges and participating in custom contests.   Integrates with popular PC games such as CS2, Fortnite, PUBG, Overwatch2, Rocket League, and Minecraft.   Download: https://www.overwolf.com/app/GamersXP-GamersXP   Upcoming Products   GamersXPBox: A hub to list games (Coming Soon)   GamersXP Giveaways Pass: Participate in giveaways by buying entry tickets (Coming Soon)   GamersXPesports: Compete in eSports tournaments to earn real rewards (Coming Soon)   GamersXPcard: Virtual card for earning and spending crypto (Coming Soon)   GamersXPID: Proof of Achievement NFT as a gaming ID (Coming Soon)   GamersXPLevelUP : LevelUp your gaming experience (Coming Soon) GMXP Token Pre-Sale Information   Token Name: GMXP   Total Supply: 800,000,000   Network: Polygon   Contract: https://polygonscan.com/token/0x6ca6f60bd339da93124ba29e4fd957aee766b1b3.   Presale URL: https://trade.kanga.exchange/a/xDPntvoy.   Pre-Sale Date: June 5th, 2024   TGE Estimation Date: July 2024   Key Points:   30 million GMXP tokens available at $0.005 per token (35% lower than public sale price).   Early investors get a 2% cashback on their investment through referral link provided by the influencer.   Influencers receive a 4% commission for transactions made through their unique referral links. Roadmap and Goals for 2024    Milestone 1 (May 2024): Raise €50-150k through private sales.    Milestone 2 (June 2024): Grow the community and implement branding changes.    Milestone 3 (June 2024): Secure partnerships with top-tier launchpads and CEXs.    Milestone 4 (July-Aug 2024): Conduct public IDOs and list the token on reputable CEXs. Core Team   CEO-CTO & Co-Founder: Christos Panayiotou - Entrepreneur x3, Crypto entrepreneur since 2014 (170+ BTC Mined), 18+ years in IT & Business.   COO & Co-Founder: George Xenophontos - Entrepreneur x2, Passionate semi-pro gamer for over 15 years.   Tokenomics and Treasury Experts: Trireme Trading Connect with GamersXP    Website: https://www.gamersxp.io/    Twitter: https://twitter.com/GamersXP_GMXP    Discord: https://discord.com/invite/yAgzJS7cuN    Telegram: https://t.me/GamersXPOfficialChat    Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/gamersxp Resources:    Pitchdeck: https://docsend.com/view/8z8bs6khve6tfuwj    Whitepaper: https://gitbook.gamersxp.io/whitepaper    Legal Opinion: https://docsend.com/view/3y3hu6zpsw7fya7f    Tokenomics: https://gitbook.gamersxp.io/whitepaper/economy/usdgmxp-token-overview-or-specifications
    • Нью-Йоркская фондовая биржа (NYSE) будет сотрудничать с CoinDesk Market Indexes для запуска продуктов, отслеживающих цены на биткойны.  Это сотрудничество станет расчетным индексом, который откроет новые возможности для торговли опционами на биткойны. Это принесет пользу традиционным трейдерам и инвесторам, использующим индекс цен биткойнов CoinDesk (XBX), самый продолжительный спотовый индекс биткойнов ( BTC ). «Поскольку традиционные учреждения и обычные инвесторы демонстрируют свой широкий энтузиазм по поводу недавнего одобрения спотовых биткойн-ETF, Нью-Йоркская фондовая биржа рада объявить о своем сотрудничестве с CoinDesk Indices», — сказал Джон Херрик, директор по продуктам New York Stock. «После одобрения регулирующих органов эти опционные контракты предоставят инвесторам доступ к важному ликвидному и прозрачному инструменту управления рисками». В настоящее время XBX отслеживает спотовую цену Биткойна в долларах США в режиме реального времени на нескольких криптобиржах. NYSE считается крупнейшей фондовой биржей в мире с рыночной капитализацией около 39 триллионов долларов . Что означает это сотрудничество Сотрудничество происходит в период позитивных настроений в отношении биткойнов, когда в начале этого года было одобрено создание спотового биткойн-ETF . Это сигнализирует о том, что NYSE хочет присоединиться к общей тенденции рынка криптовалют. Спотовый биткойн-ETF позволяет обычным инвесторам быстро получить доступ к биткойнам без непосредственной покупки и хранения криптовалюты, используя свои обычные брокерские счета. ETF предлагает более высокую ликвидность и более легкую торговлю в традиционные часы рынка. Это сотрудничество NYSE и XBX означает, что инвесторы теперь могут торговать опционами с денежным расчетом, что позволяет инвесторам хеджировать или спекулировать на изменениях цен на биткойны.  Опционы могут быть непростыми, но такая схема позволяет традиционным трейдерам Уолл-стрит торговать обычными индексами, не требуя новых финансовых инструментов или счетов. По сути, это упрощает для инвесторов процесс управления рисками и реализации передовых торговых стратегий.