Buying Gold With Bitcoin - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
on1k3n

Buying Gold With Bitcoin

instead od buying gold..go for bitcoin it will reward you diamond..

invest in bitcoin.invest now thank bitcoin later.

I don’t know if this is available on or outside the platforms, but I don’t think that this is a profit from two sides. If I bought the gold through bitcoin, your money will become completely connected with the gold. If it falls, its value will decrease and vice versa.

If you earn much in crypto currencies it was a good idea. Once you convert it to gold you have a back up when the coins falls price. Lemme try it in the future when I earn much of cryptocurrencies. ^^

15 hours ago, fuer44 said:

I don't think it's good, because assets are bought with assets. when the same assets have an estimate of the value of the dollar, but are exchanging or buying, I think it's not good. it would be better if you bought it with fiat.

yea i dont think most of the people here live in first world country because buying gold with bitcoin could be a pain in the *** when tax season comes you would be doing lots of math to figure out how this works

If in my opinion buying gold is the best thing I can do with bitcoin or commonly called digital money because the price of gold is very stable.  But sometimes it also changes the price of bitcoin in real time so it's a good idea to store and buy gold or whatever I want and I want.

On 11/13/2019 at 9:51 AM, on1k3n said:

Recently, I came across something on the internet about buying gold with Bitcoin. This seems like this would be good because it's  a double investment. You can invest in bitcoin, and you have gold as a backup. What do you think about this? Would this be a smart investment why or why not? Have you ever bought gold with cryptocurrency? 

I get you but can't decide my opinion. May be if is good but think you buy gold with bitcoin then the price of bitcoin goes high. Also the price of gold goes high. But the gold increased $500 and the bitcoin increased $5000. Then what is gonna happen. Then one way is there you have to wait for the price down. So can't take the proper profit of bitcoin price rise. This exchange works on the little amount of profits. I think so. When price is down it can be good idea. 

To save the value of the property you have, gold is the most reasonable choice to buy it. Because from ancient times until now the value of gold has remained constant, the value of the USD has continued to decline and now the value of bitcoin is fluctuating.

I think gold is the past. Now many countries are selling their gold reserves. Many transfer their assets to crypto. By exchanging bitcoin for gold, we are postponing the development of new technologies.

On 11/13/2019 at 6:28 PM, MinJax said:

I realized that the price of gold will go up against the USD. Bitcoin price also reached great value compared to USD price. However, bitcoin often fluctuates in price. So, to make sure your finances are sustainable and storeable later, you should buy gold with bitcoin.

True, perhaps this can be very risky if these are your only form of investments. It is important to keep in mind that investing into cryptocurrencies can be very risky and takes a lot of time in order for one to profit from it. 

I think you cannot buy gold with crypto easily, first sell your crypto with cash and buy gold from store. This method is very good for you. You can try it. selling crypto with cash is very easy. Buy gold with cash is also very easy.

I think this is a very good way to earn money. You will be benefited in both way. When you buy bitcoin at cheap price and when btc price up then you can buy gold and you can sell gold at high price. I think this is a very good way to earn money.    

On 12/23/2019 at 9:41 AM, Herol said:

If in my opinion buying gold is the best thing I can do with bitcoin or commonly called digital money because the price of gold is very stable.  But sometimes it also changes the price of bitcoin in real time so it's a good idea to store and buy gold or whatever I want and I want.

Gold is nt available world wide, but cryprm brought as an alternative, there are these cons created, that are backed by gold, so they price the same as gold, so you can hold them instead of gold.

cool idea but where are support to shopping gold with bitcoin great happening

it like two pair btc/gold nice thing i think any plaform will avaible for that keep eye on btc price

With 1 bitcoin you can buy 3 kg of gold between this amount and also if you want a list of legit cloud mining website where you can make a lot of profit from please message me in conversation to give you links... 

I think that is not good choice. Because Gold in my religion need buying with cash, not with digital.

So what purpose to buy gold with Bitcoin, that is not double investment. If you believe in Bitcoin, you need separate it between your holding and purchase. Buying Gold with Bitcoin also maybe will lead the website to run away after getting your Bitcoin.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I think yes there are compatible Bitcoin and Gold; I think in the future is possible they make some physical money made on Gold with Bitcoin logo maybe will be the best option to work together.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 11/13/2019 at 9:21 AM, on1k3n said:

Recently, I came across something on the internet about buying gold with Bitcoin. This seems like this would be good because it's  a double investment. You can invest in bitcoin, and you have gold as a backup. What do you think about this? Would this be a smart investment why or why not? Have you ever bought gold with cryptocurrency? 

This will be a great step towards that purchasing a precious metal with another precious metal. Both are now very important for the world. 

OK, if Bitcoin is more than gold, the gold price is fixed against Bitcoin, which it changes over time, you can buy many gold using bitcoin because the gold price can say it cheap.

• +1 1

Yep it is smart investment, your half of money invest in bitcoin and your other half for investing in gold. It will be double profit for you if you hold for long term. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes you can definitely buy Gold using Bitcoin.Because the price of Bitcoin is much higher than the price of gold, you can buy gold using Bitcoin if you want.

• Useful or interesting 1

I have never bought gold with Bitcoin because I only use it for my daily needs. This investment is very smart because the price of gold is always rising in price and gold can be saved for reserves and this is the smartest investment in my opinion.

Investing on gold and on cryptocurrency are good strategies to invest your flat currency. Though gold has stable value and can be theft to your home. While I prefer to invest on crypto which the value might fluctuate in the future.

This is very good idea to buying Gold with bitcoin.This is great opportunity for every cryptocurrency workers.They will be buying Gold through bitcoin if they got this opportunity