Which coin or token buy and hold Right now? - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
T.H Nayeem

Which coin or token buy and hold Right now?

Once you can deliver at a longer price, 2020 could be a first-rate year for BTC. This is often a great time to contribute to BTC. I'm assuming if you need more benefits in that factor

On 11/12/2019 at 4:49 PM, T.H Nayeem said:

Now I hold some coin and token. Always right time to buy dump coin. 

Now I hold LTC, AXE, and some dumpcoin. 

We need to buy the top and good coins in the crypto market and hold them for future because crypto market future is so much good and best and we can make good money in the market because in 2020 bull will  happen in the market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

welcome
The best currency for investment is bitcoin, its price is rising every day, much can be gained from it because the exchange rate difference when rising is large
Likewise, Ethereum and Litecoin are good to buy and their profits are guaranteed

Make sure that you bought dump coin is not a shit coin because some shit coins were never going up it will slowly down until it will die.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Actually I think Bitcoin is one of the best coin for holding. If you hold Bitcoin then you can get a good profit. Because Bitcoin is very popular crypto currency

Currently holding Ethereum Litecoin Ripple and TRX are best as these all are good and big projects which great expect of rising in next few months if any one want to invest and cannot afford bitcoin then surely he need to read from these projects and invest in any one of them as these all can give very good profit in very short period even if he want to keep for some long time then these are good for investment.

I am currently investing in two currencies, icx and ltc, and I will not sell them until the end of the year and I hope the price of the Ltc will reach $ 100 and ICX $ 1

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

In my opinion, like Bitcoin and Litcoin, Ethereum, Ripp, in my opinion, Wellcoin is still at the lowest price before entering the Bitcoin season and Bitcoin is trending for the next few days.

The coin on me is holding around 100. And I also have a little YO token, because I see its value compared to other tokens, so I focused on the YO token.

Edited by kadayakito
not enough characters

during this time of post many coins crashed and now those who patiently waits for the increase of each coins surely get profits now.

today,its hard to know.which coin is good to hold almost all coin are high,so still waiting for drops again

Edited by ram007

You can buy bitcoins today and hold for a few months or a day, they have great potential to grow and you can make more money. Good luck earning you a lot of money.

I think Litecoin holding is good but I do not agree with you on the rest of the currencies, it is better now to keep Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Dash and Litecoin.

If you want to buy a coin and intrested in holding it for a long time then you should go for bitcoin, ethereum, ripple these coins are giving great profits to its users and in future there is a possibility of increasing in the rates also.

You need to buy some coins in the best and best for you in the future. The top coins coins will bring you high profits in the future. The altcoins have proven to be stable as a good starting point for your decision making

As far as I am concerned, for a few days I kept the waves coin. I made a big profit and I still keep it because I think it will reach 3 times in the near future in addition to that I keep the Litecoin

There are many cryptocurrencies that can now be purchased Bitcoin and Ethereum and I believe they are the best currencies to buy and hold for a long time ..

• Useful or interesting 1

Well it depends what is good crypto in the market now, I think xrp is the best crypto that can hold now because it has potential in the market and it can grow more as times goes by. 

Of course, now you need to wait for bitcoin to fall in price, and then buy it and wait for a rise in price that will be 100% this year.

it's miles first-rate to shop for a ripple and Tron right now. they may be napping for almost a 12 months now and any second they'll pump excessive just have the endurance to wait for it.

Not all dump coin are good to buy. So be careful in choosing one. So far btc is the good coins to buy and hold as halving are about to happen,but not today as btc are much expensive.

I'm currently hoddling both BTC and altcoins. The bullish trend is still in place so I'm buying right now. Demand is increasing while the world economy is collapsing.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

On 11/12/2019 at 4:49 PM, T.H Nayeem said:

Both are very good coins to hold. But I think along with that you should have purchased Ethereum, Neo, BNB, as all these are available in dip at that time and now they have pumped very well.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

On 11/12/2019 at 6:49 PM, T.H Nayeem said:

Bitcoin price is going down so I bought it, I'm sure bitcoin will increase in price next year. I think in the future I will be able to cut a very good amount of profits.

I still beginner, i have few bitcoins in my wallet , but in the future, if i gain more, i want to save and hold them as bitcoin, on my opinion it is more safe and easy to deal with