Which coin or token buy and hold Right now? - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
T.H Nayeem

Which coin or token buy and hold Right now?

I think the best reason to put Bitcoin on hold now is because the market price of Bitcoin is increasing constantly and when its market value goes up to 10,000 then I will be very profitable by selling it.

4 minutes ago, Digicoin said:

Litecoin, bitcoin, dash, monero and ethereum are good to buy but now because they are increasing already and could be the start of bulk market. 

i dont know why people still going for big marketcap coins and hope to see big returns in the bull run, i think you people should go for small cap coins and wait for the bull run and you will be happy with the returns.

Today is 8 january 2020, f you look at the maret you will see tat LTC is the coin that has a good trend on the market apart from BTC.

Just now, Digicoin said:

I prefer big marketcap. Let me five you some coin and analyze it and see how profitable are these coin

Dash

Bitcoincash and 

Ripple. 

Although dash other coin like digibyte were really profitable in 2016 to 2017 but these three coins are not bad either.

well i can also name my top 4 coins which are low cap copared to your picks,

DGB

waves

TUBE

npxs

i believe in the next altseason these are the coins that i will invest in and they will surely pump higher than big marketcap coins.

• Useful or interesting 1

Too many coins and tokens those are around here from them we can chose few for some good profit as they have some solid projects and strong back up now its not a difficult to have these as any one can reach them without any hassel I also investing in very few coins and tokens as I feel these could be good run for long time like NEO, TRX, XRP BNB and MB8 as these all have good marketing and strong devs teams.

Market was really good today and this good chance to buy some potential coin, Currently i hold some potential coin like Ethereum, Ripple and Bitcoin for main currency and some small altcoin like Energi and Jarvis Reward Token, How about all of you? What do you hold??

Very good question, if you can follow my suggestion i advice you to bought BNB it a binance coin HT it's a Huobi exchange Coin KCS it's a kucoin exchange Coin it's the most profitable right now , and if course you need to have Bitcoin and Ethereum because it's very important

And good luck

On 11/12/2019 at 6:49 AM, T.H Nayeem said:

Now I hold LTC, AXE, and some dumpcoin. 

What is a 'dumpcoin'?  I'm dying to know.

I don't know what AXE is either, but I'm pretty sure it's not worth owning.  Litecoin *is* worth owning, though. 

I would stick with the better known coins rather than trying to make a profit with the lesser known and smaller ones.  Dash is one of my favorites along with pivx, Neo, Eth, and RDD. 

I have not much money to buy some cryptocurrency coin or token.But I have some btc in my account in yobit exchanger.I am holding them in exchanger

I like to hold Bitcoin and XRP .Bitcoin because stabil and i hope i can get rich ( shame on me ) . XRP for my daily profit just alitle profitnbut its ok for me. 

Edited by Yanadia
My keyboard just make jumping typo

On 1/8/2020 at 10:57 AM, Digicoin said:

I see you as a good analyst. I know what you are talking about and you are very right. These coins will rise again if the bull market start and rise in multiple folds than coins with high marketcap.

thanks mate and yea indeed, and thats why i will be bagging those coins through the next bull run and lets hope it would be soon because another bitcoin bull run will crush these coins.

We know that Bitcoin has bought coins, why it will rise in price one day because of which I will buy Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin prices are low so I bought it, I am sure that Bitcoin prices will rise next year. And it will be a name bar in the world.

General Chat Chat Loung

On 11/14/2019 at 1:56 PM, Congli18 said:

for now the coins that i buy and hold are bitcoin, why do i buy bitcoin? because the price of bitcoin is going down so I bought it, I'm sure bitcoin in the next year will go up in price.

It's really good to hold BTC coins now why because BTC coin has every tendency to go higher in the coming year

Simply send evidence that you know your secret key and you can keep your secret key private. This is important in the region of cryptographic forms of money just as encryption utilizing blockchain encryption systems, as you can keep your data without sharing all wellsprings of data.

I will recommend you to buy litecoin.Add you can see the price of litecoin is increasing.So buying litecoin can provide you a great profit in the future.

27 minutes ago, scherdi said:

I dont know why individuals nevertheless going for big marketcap coins and consider to look sizable returns in the bull run, i think you individuals ought to pass for little cap coins and maintain up for the bull run and you'll be pleased with the returns.

The reason most people prefer coins with larger market caps is that these coins are more reliable and they form a significant percentage of the whole market. You should not only look at price or value. The history shows that coins with less value but higher market caps have been more successful because they have more support from their owners. When a higher number of people own a coin, it will be more secure for investment because the chances of turning into a dead coin is very low.

On 11/12/2019 at 4:49 PM, T.H Nayeem said:

Now I hold some coin and token. Always right time to buy dump coin. 

There are so many coins in he market this time and you need to buy some coins in the crypto market which is best and good for you in future and the coins name is BTC, LTC, ETH, XRP, XVG, TRX these are the top coins which will give you high profit in future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I can't really say which is the best to buy and hold now, because I might be wrong. But right now in my portfolio there a bit of bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, etc and bnb. That's all. in hoping that the prices will increase, of course

I monitored Bitcoin Cash SV for some days and I saw a huge potential for profit in this coin. It reached a sky high price of $440 in 14th January. It has now crashed to $265 and I have decided to convert my bitcoins to BCH SV and hold it until it crosses $400 again. This coins will often rise and fall with bitcoin and follow its behavior. I have calculated my profit to be about 60% if BCH SV reaches $400 in the near future.

Currently i holding some Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum.

I am not have interest to buy token. Because token is like dump. Many people buy it because want catch the profit in short times and have big margin.

I suggest you only holding coin where have limited suplly.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I think bitcoin and some altcoins like litecoin, etherium, ripple in my opinion altcoin is still at the lowest price before entering the altcoin season cycle and after bitcoin has been trending for the next few days. If bitcoin breaks support below $ 9,000 I will not hold any longer for altcoin. Keep using your stop-loss and your analysis.

On 11/12/2019 at 7:49 PM, T.H Nayeem said:

Now I hold some coin and token. Always right time to buy dump coin. 

Its too early to sell altcoins this time, Since most alts are in their lowest price level and you will missed a great opportunity when the real altseason begins.

spacer.png

this is the not the tough call to select any coin to buy which can give us more profit sonic I had 1 bitcoin than I will go with a big coins like ethereum and bnb which will be a giant profit in the future 

Currently as market is coming out of some long bearish time now many investors are coming and doing some good trades in short term but if someone want to do this all for long term then surely he need to have some good funds and good skills because now its very hard to decide from what coin is good for long run for me Ethereum, Litecoin, TRX, Ripple and BNB are best options for good profit.