A little bit of truth that itches hard - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

A little bit of truth that itches hard

On 12.11.2019 at 05:57, josephrioveros123 said:

I think Satoshi Nakamoto made the bitcoin famous. Because of his name. For every 0.00000001 btc. Is the name of satoshi. It is 1 satoshi. And what do you think the reason it is named satoshi? Does satoshi sounds good and can make it popular by the name or there is other reason why it has been named satoshi? 

I generally think that bitcoin was created by more than one person. And Satoshi's name was given so that there was at least some history. And maybe it doesn't exist at all. But of course, whatever the case, the blockchain technology is super.

• +2 1

Blockchain wad created by Satoshi Nakomoto, they are not a single person but many people climbed to be one person. I do not believe on tour fake news. 

• -1 1

We know this very well that the creator of Bitcoin, Satoshi, is just a fictional character. Bitcoin is managed by a group of people, and access to them is strictly prohibited. Maybe there are still people under the group of people on whom the outcome of events depends. How do we know. 

• +2 1

On 11/12/2019 at 1:13 AM, Keith700 said:

No no, there is a topic to clarify here.
"Satoshi Nakamoto" is a famous "fictional" personality, Blockchain was created by intelligence circuits like the CIA, since this has to do with the new world order and mass unification, launching the concept of Satoshi Nakamoto is just an anchor theme For society to become more ignorant, a way to laugh at us, because that Satoshi does not exist, do you think that large financial entities are going to let a kid create a potentially economic asset? This is only believed by newbies.
The entities of power and families that dominate the world leave no one to them, they control everything, a basic third party is not able to create such technology.
Everything is already hatched and fixed for decades, Bitcoin was already programmed, Satoshi is just smoke, the tycoons are the official creators of the Blockchain it hurts whoever hurts, it hurts whoever reads it and no, it's the mere truth, You just don't hear the truth so often.
A hug to all.

If you have done research you wouldn't have come with a conclusion like this. Also calling 95% of Bitcoiners newbies does not add any value to your argument. This is an argument from someone that hasn't spent a single minute of his time to read a single post or email by Satoshi. You've obviously haven't read the white-paper either.

My answer, as a person that has read all of the Satoshi comments, studied the whitepaper, and spent time with the community reading their thoughts and their opinions, is that Satoshi was one person and one person alone.

You claim you tell the truth but justify it with nothing but false accusations you've read here and there. If you think this is all a scam and controlled by the "families" that dominate the world you should provide evidence, otherwise all your claims are unfounded. It is innocent until proven guilty, not the other way around.

You can make an argument and offer your judgement, but the way you posted this is just slander, and you just wanted to damage the reputation of the founder of Bitcoin, along with trying to damage Bitcoin in general. 

P.S. I've never gave a negative reaction for an opinion before in this forum, except for plagiarized content. You've crossed way too many lines with this one though, especially with your last line: "You just don't hear the truth so often.". Way to back an argument...

Edited by BTC Future
  • Useful or interesting 1

Satoshi Nakamoto was the first name to release the early whitepaper for this revoluntary technology. So more than 60 percent people in this world are still believing that he could be the first ever person to create this best and popular Bitcoin. 

• +1 1

I agree with you, certainly there are many parties behind Bitcoin that support its success and control it just as it controls all the wealth of the earth. I read an article that 95% of bitcoin is owned by 1% of the investors in the cryptocurrency market.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

I think the majority around the world consider the Bitcoin creator is Satoshi Nakamoto, but some consider that as a person and other consider that is as a group.

But when we investigate the name meaning we find this result; 

Satoshi name meaning Japanese; "Intelligent History"

Nakamoto name meaning Japanese: "central origin" 

So Satoshi Nakamoto means “Central Intelligence” in Japanese

• +1 2
  • +2 1

This looks just like a common fiction for me to be honest, so I believe that Satoshi Nakamoto is real and he and only he created bitcoin, I have not seen true proves of this being false.

• +2 1

I can't say if what you are saying is right but all I know is with my little research have made I found out that Satoshi Nakamoto is the creator of bitcoin and its obvious his invention grew so great even without his existence, so I can say that guy is a legend.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I may agree with you and also not. Well Satoshi Nakamoto, this is a name that is considered one of the mysteries that one piece lacks. That piece is what we lack in order to know the whole truth. and what if no one or group appears to have left a servile to lead us to the owner of the currency and this new system, then each of us will make an assumption from him

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I think you're very right and let me tell you that it's with the first person I get who has the same beliefs as me about the new world order and the Elite would like to talk to you a little bit about that so we can exchange ideas

I think that if Satoshi had not existed, another name would have been chosen for this unknown character as the cryptocurrencies are decentralized and therefore there is no relationship between them and the central banks. You say that Satoshi is like a child in this economic field, but perhaps it is one of the most famous mysterious economists and we are not We know that for this reason I'm not thinking of looking for the truth of this matter because it gave us a great technological way to facilitate payments around the world

• +1 1
  • +3 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/12/2019 at 9:57 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

I think Satoshi Nakamoto made the bitcoin famous. Because of his name. For every 0.00000001 btc. Is the name of satoshi. It is 1 satoshi. And what do you think the reason it is named satoshi? Does satoshi sounds good and can make it popular by the name or there is other reason why it has been named satoshi? 

I think that satoshi nakamoto is a pen name and it is currently used by those who created cryptocurrency and I think that they should be mindful about cryptocurrency and how they are trying to innovate the world through a new systemof digital currency

• +1 1

Bro, do you think this is all a government trap and they're trying to trick us? But I don't think so! Of course, it is very difficult to understand the whole system, how and when bitcoin appeared, in what way! But this does not make the fact that the situation is anonymous for us, but for the state a way of tracking

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I don't think so. And I don't know how you can say that. If this is so how and where you get this information from. Because CIA never leak any information.

• -1 1

I'm sorry @Keith700 but you don't have any evidence about anything you said. If you start searching more you will find that this conspiracy theory is just that. Another conspiracy theory that Bitcoin is a government experiment and required a team to be created. You are wrong. There are ways to keep complete anonymity on the internet and Satoshi first of all did that correctly. And there are ways to do anything and Satoshi didn't create everything, he took pieces from other research and combined them. Nobody created the car because it was a better version of the wagon. Bitcoin is a better version of earlier experiments with internet money and it solved the problems they had making it decentralized, using hashcash to create the blockchain.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

You can think of anything you want but you shouldn't insult anyone. You haven't given a good argument either and you just think this is all something created by governments? Why would they do that you don't explain still. So you have no case here at all. You should find evidence and try to learn more about what happened and read what satoshi was writing.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Lol. This is what you think is the truth? Why are you interested in Bitcoin then? You are here to wake us up from our sleep and destroy our dreams? You are very wrong and I don't see any reason to discuss further. This is a post coming from the mind of someone that has done no research.

• +2 1

I have read some articles and theories about one world order where the world is dominated through economic and comes under control specific group of people whom you have to submit. Those who don't will be eliminated and the new policies will be implement. The crypto does look to me one person mind creation where Satoshi can't  be found when we have dates of ancient building, civilization. How can the owner of BTC is anonymous to world. It's look conspiracy  .when you look around you will find not everything is as it looks like. 

I have read some articles and theories about one world order where the world is dominated through economic and comes under control specific group of people whom you have to submit. Those who don't will be eliminated and the new policies will be implement. The crypto does look to me one person mind creation where Satoshi can't  be found when we have dates of ancient building, civilization. How can the owner of BTC is anonymous to world. It's look conspiracy  .when you look around you will find not everything is as it looks like. 

• +4 1

On 11/11/2019 at 5:57 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

Yes you are right the bitcoin get develop by satoshi nakamoto  and he is the reason that  the bitcoin exist and growth so he use his name for the bitcoin small units .

You are making a big mistake and it is very bad from you the way you try to convince about what you think happens. You have no knowledge about anything like that and you can't be certain and call others names like you did, you whole post shows somebody that has no idea about satoshi.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Yeah sure bruh. It can also be an alien with a plan to enslave humanity through a digital currency. In case you don't know it, Bitcoin is not a subject of power and nobody can be the person in charge, but you haven't learned anything so whatever.

• +1 1

Ha! You are just read about this from some sceptic that has nothing to do and thought a consperacy my dear and now you are make a post think you are right and just you are repeat what you were read. I was read this years before my dear and I was not even interest in any of this. I was not in Bitcoin but found all these very funny.

• +2 1

Bro, I only start look on crypto a few days now, but I am read a lot about satoshi in news and papers. I don't know for sure but the way you speak is very bad and your post is just baseless and has nothing inside. It is only makes a bad case for Satoshi for no reason and then it is all about how naive everybody is and how smart you are. I think it is the other way around.

• +2 1

Friend you spilled some conspiracy theories, lies and propaganda here against Satoshi and against Bitcoin. You are disgusting because you say something that you can't prove and you put in your titles that this is truth that hurts. Not said anything good in other posts you made either. 

• +3 1