Cryptotalk should share realtime statistics !! - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajlovez7

Cryptotalk should share realtime statistics !!

Just like bitcointalk, but I noticed cryptotalk do not want to follow bitcointalk, so not sharing real time statistics does not mean but if there is, it will be good. 

Yes you are right  it will attract  more members big they add this feature  and share  with all how much  btv they have pay till now from the starting. 

5 hours ago, Victhor0 said:

I don't think admins and moderators need to share that, they can keep it on their own. We should focus more on posting quality posts here, so this forum can increase its popularity

I agree too, even there should be restrictions. Only vip should be different and be able to have the real time statistics of admin want to enable it. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 11/11/2019 at 7:12 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

I think Cryptotalk.org forum  should share and integrate realtime statistics on website about  total Bitcoins paid to users yet, and also bitcoin fund reserved in background for payment. I hope this will bring more transparency in this community forum. 

But if they will be giving the statics about how much bitcoins have been paid by users, this would be nothing, because we don't have anything we can do even if we will be got such statics like that. But if you are interested you can look how many totally post available in the forum, then multiply by 1000 satoshis, there you'll know how much bitcoins have been paid.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

You may be right but i think they know better what to do or not. I hear from one of admin post in which he was saying it is long term project. 

• +1 1

I don't think that this is a necessary strategy that will be executed by the admins as this will make people less focused on sharing useful information and rather focused on the bitcoin stats.

• +1 1

I don`t think that this statistics is necessary, why do you need to know reserve size? Admins can change it depends on their purposes, but another statistics can be helpful, like current online or something else 

• -1 1
  • +1 1

It depends on the forum administration's decision to release the real time statistics that how much Bitcoin they have paid to their users. If you want to make the sense for your topics, you might ask this question to forum administrator.

• +1 2

On 3/18/2020 at 1:08 AM, Zaino34 said:

This is a good suggestion, but I think there are suggestions and things that are more important than him, and we do not need statistics, so as long as we work and receive our money, we should focus more on improving the quality of our posts just to make this forum always better.

This is true mate, having an real tine statistics is useless, we are getting paid by posting here so please suggest some useful information here than this, i hope you may understand mate. Happy posting.

• +1 2

If they implement this nothing will be e helpful or you can say any change will occur in Crypto talk because they are paying us for our work that's enough transparency for the members even we are getting our payment daily without having any issue that's why I don't think so any other transparency of payment will require.

• +1 1

Well i think it makes sense on having such statistics as it's a pay per post forum so that kind of information could really be useful to us.

Nevertheless you meant to say "hot wallet" for the total amount of btc the forum can provide 😉

Waiting for this feature to be implemented if possible by the staff team 😛

• +1 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Personally I think this is not really important I think we ourselves can keep track of our profits in the forum because we should not only see this forum as something lucrative because this forum ingers us a lot about cryptocurrencies 

Till now I don't know when cryptotalk resetting the time to the next day, because sometimes I post 8:00 pm but they counted as tomorrow post, and sometimes I post 11:00 pm and counted as today's post, so really time statics would be great. 

• +1 1

On 11/11/2019 at 5:12 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

I think Cryptotalk.org forum  should share and integrate realtime statistics on website about  total Bitcoins paid to users yet, and also bitcoin fund reserved in background for payment. I hope this will bring more transparency in this community forum. 

This is what other site does that pays its members so that everything will be transparent but crypto talk seems not to care about it that is not their aim .

I think this is secret information and any company will not share it's secrets to others! Because this information is just important for the mangers! I don't think we will get benefits if we know how much Cryptotalk pays for people per day !

On 1/17/2020 at 6:36 PM, Reostra77 said:

at this time you can see it in your yobit account, the statistics shown are only in the form of paid posts but in my opinion the future will be better than now

Well in the yobit account we see a good transparency in earning some satoshies. But i think the suggestion is good for all of us because transparency of the forum will gain the trust of its users. I hope admins and moderators should give us some statistics.

• +1 1

no cryptotalk have real statistics  , this is true that by Airdrop system Many YouTuber share about it and there user create account then leaves forums . due to banning country and alot of user also a reason behind it , information about topics and post is legit .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

This idea is not harmful, but it will not add distinction either. You mean this feature something like other forums that added time and transparency, but here we choose the right time for work and everyone adds a real time feature according to what suits him.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 6/14/2020 at 11:33 AM, magd said:

This idea is not harmful,

I do not see it harmful, there is nothing on this forum that is harmful, we are the one depending on the forum, and also know that this forum real time stat will help in getting some vitamin info we supposed to be updating it always. 

• +1 1

What you are saying is all about the forum privacy which cannot be exposed to everyone or some information which deserves to be exposed. Which the moderators only can make decision about it exposure

On 11/11/2019 at 6:12 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

Supervisors follow the needs and desires of the members, but any change in the site leads them to think carefully if this is really beneficial
Your suggestion is very good

• +1 1

The timing of the forum is the timing of Russia and this is known to everyone As for the additions that I mentioned, they are all available on the Yobit platform as the place of delivery of the currencies It gives you all the details of the amount of currencies and what topics are paid and unpaid in short. It gives you all the information that interests you as a user of the forum.

• +1 1

Yes mate you are right with that. Real time statistics is very good because it will motivate many members to write quality articles so that they can earn as well. I hope this may be added in the future.

You are right these information are hidden  from us as most of the website don't  hide these things, it will help us be more patient  and work properly if we know  that there is a lot of fund to pay us, we will e ake to work best.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

This is only for cryptotalk and it is not what you can ask. Are they asking for you to tell them what you have in your wallet? This will not be said and you can not ask so much. Be fair and take part with no questions as that. It is not like it is illegal, it is all fair and honest.

• +1 1