Buy now or wait for Bitcoin? - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jhon Ryan

Buy now or wait for Bitcoin?

On 2/5/2020 at 11:56 PM, BitCryptoCoin said:

Right now bitcoin is $9600. So it is really increasing. Let us expect $10000 tomorrow.

Today it's 9825$, it's rising steadily, next target is 10000$ and the resistance at 10800$ if we break that btc should reach 11200$

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Well it depends, but it's true that is good to buy if the price of crypto is low but the volatility of it is can't determine so it's hard what we need to do. 

On 11/11/2019 at 9:49 AM, Jhon Ryan said:

Hi all,

I want to invest some money in Bitcoin (long term investment)
It's better wait the next fall down (like the situation on December/January), or buy now?
Otherwise fixing a target for example 7000 or 8000 $ and buy in that moment?

Thank you in advance for your suggestion

I am waiting bro. Because I know that bitcoin will go to decrease and than i will buy this.

I hope you bought when you posted this post. You were going to make a lot of profit now and I think the opportunity to buy is still available.

I think now is the best time to invest in bitcoin even at a price of $ 10,000, halving is coming and this important event is not repeated at any time.

Please ask that time you bought yet? if you buy then I think great, because at that time the value of bitcoin was falling, now is not the time to buy it.

during this month of posts or last year,price of bitcoins drops,and if you made your decisions to buy that time and hold you sure get good profits now.

You can buy bitcoin when price dump.current price of bitcoin is about 9000 dollar but it is gradually dumping so wait for a great dump and buy bitcoins.

I think for now you should not buy Bitcoin because the market is totally crashed right now and the price of Bitcoin has fallen down too, so i would suggest you to wait for some time to buy Bitcoin.

From my point of view, you can buy bitcoin now because it will rise to its highest price, this year from 2020, and it may reach the price of $ 17,500 or more.

Actually I am waiting for when bitcoin price goes down. Because if this time we buy bitcoin then we can easily earn more money. We know that bitcoin is very popular crypto currency

In order for the bitcoin price to go up strongly, whales must buy it. I don’t think that whales will buy from these prices. Rather, they will wait for the price in the easiest to place their purchase orders there.

Yes this is the right time to buy bitcoin because the price of the coin just decreased and bull run can happen in the next couple of days. So don’t wait just buy bitcoin right now

Actually I am waiting for Bitcoin price goes down. When their price goes down then I am trying to buy bitcoin. And when their price increasing then I am sell them and earn more money

On 12/3/2019 at 2:02 AM, akmal1984 said:

I don't really understand what you mean. The question here now is whether now is the right time to buy bitcoin or not? Do you have an answer to that question ...?

The best time to buy is when the value of btc is minimum. Once you have done that, great work to take risks. I recommend buying and storing long before it's too late. In the coming months there may be a good price development.

If you had planned and bought bitcoins in the $ 7000 range and you were able to buy them from that point on, bitcoin is now more valuable than it was then, it could be counted as profitable. Bitcoin is the currency to invest

Horita lo mejor es invertir en el btc se encuentra en gran aumento, y con solo ver el precio ya uno debe entender , el btc es una criptomoneda con mucha potencial, y es la mas conocida hoy en dia. Para mi parecer

On 11/11/2019 at 5:49 AM, Jhon Ryan said:

Hi all,

I want to invest some money in Bitcoin (long term investment)
It's better wait the next fall down (like the situation on December/January), or buy now?
Otherwise fixing a target for example 7000 or 8000 $ and buy in that moment?

Thank you in advance for your suggestion

I don't think this is the right time to purchase bitcoin but the time to wait because  presently  the price of bitcoin is increasing in the market, $9,700

In fact, I'm writing for a time when the price of bitcoin goes down.  And I will sell them when their prices go up.  In fact, bitcoin is one of the most successful cryptocurrencies in the world, and we will take advantage of it as we make profits from it.

Bitcoin value is increased every day if you have good amount for investment then you buy bitcoin and hold it for long term you will definitely earn good profit other altcoin like ethereum litecoin ripple coin is also good crypto coins for long term and short term trading

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.