Buy now or wait for Bitcoin? - Page 13 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jhon Ryan

Buy now or wait for Bitcoin?

yes I agree with your opinion and your suggestion is very informative for me and all other users who are working on it and I also advised to all members if you have some money on it so you can easily invest in a life you can easily purchase I'm going through it in the palm of the British and when the market will be hai and the rate will you would then you can easily earn much and more profitable running through this site so I think it is very useful and beneficial for you and your work on it.

My friend, I think that it is due to your experience in trading cryptocurrencies. Some people are satisfied with the slight profit and some of them withdraw to seize strong opportunities, and nothing is certain in the world of digital currencies, so each of us has his own way of trading.

Bitcoin is currently very expensive, but buying bitcoin now would not be a good decision.  If the price of Bitcoin falls below 40K then you can buy Bitcoin.  And if you make a profit, you can sell it  However, the price of Bitcoin is likely to reach 100k this year 

Bitcoin was a very good choice at that time and the people who availed that opportunity to buy btc in those days when it's price wast quite low relatively to the current price are the happiest now by seeing it's rise and their profits. So I think it's mever too late to invest in btc it will never disappoint you.

45 minutes ago, dani daniels said:

It is high time to buy btc now. now the price is around 7100 usd. so if you want you can buy btc now  because the price is increasing now.to make profit you should buy now.

@dani danielsI do not understand your post very well, I am willing to buy Bitcoin for 10K USD at the moment, not just 7100 USD !!!
The price of BTC is continuing to decline, I think this is a quite unexpected correction, many people see the price of BTC going back to 41K USD. I think we should wait to buy more. According to PlanB model, BTC price can reach 300K USD during this bullrun.

If you will still wait to buy for bitcoin ،,price of bitcoins drops,and if you made your decisions to buy that time and hold you sure get good profits now،Otherwise fixing a target for example 7000 or 8000 $ and buy in that moment

Actually, The market price of Bitcoin is much lower now.It is better to buy bitcoin now and hold it because there is upcoming event which is the bitcoin halving. And the price is continuously pumping and this is a good sign for good market value of the bitcoin. And this coming years bitcoin price will really go high. If you are interested in buying, I advise you to buy it now, as it will gradually grow. So goodluck to your invesment mate.

• +1 1

I advise you to buy now and do not hesitate, Bitcoin will continue to rise so if you invest now you will be able to get a lot of profits in the future, good luck to you.

• +3 1