Buy now or wait for Bitcoin? - Page 6 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jhon Ryan

Buy now or wait for Bitcoin?

Nobody knows the true direction of bitcoin in the coming months, but all analyzes remain expectations and possibilities, but if you want to invest in bitcoin, I advise you to buy at different prices to get a good average buying in order to avoid any potential downside wave.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

On 11/11/2019 at 12:49 PM, Jhon Ryan said:

Hi all,

I want to invest some money in Bitcoin (long term investment)
It's better wait the next fall down (like the situation on December/January), or buy now?
Otherwise fixing a target for example 7000 or 8000 $ and buy in that moment?

Thank you in advance for your suggestion

Personally, for me, the best and safe time to buy bitcoin for long term investment is when it's price hit 7500$ or even below. That was the safest and I think that will be the best time because commonly, after bitcoin hit that value, it will gradually increase again. There will  be more demands again so better if you buy it on a safe price as early as possible. If you plan to hold it for a longer period of time, better if you sell it when it reached almost or it crossed 18,000 dollars, that time, your investment are doubled! If you plan to go through, that depends on you, but selling it on that price will be safe and good. It is better if you have more investment.

nMvFbuZ.png

On 11/15/2019 at 4:36 AM, Luciferludz said:

In bitcoin there is no time to wait if you just need to hold it, so just buy it and keep in your wallet but if you need to trade you can wait to buy it.

You don't have to wait for a long time because at present bitcoin has increase  in the price at the marketplace of cryptocurrency 

Bro it's up to you but i suggest you to buy Bitcoin now as the value of Bitcoin is on decline now a days. Buy now and wait for the time when the value boost up and you will get much profit.

17 hours ago, hamadahajali said:

Nobody knows the true direction of bitcoin in the coming months, but all analyzes remain expectations and possibilities, but if you want to invest in bitcoin, I advise you to buy at different prices to get a good average buying in order to avoid any potential downside wave.

Bitcoin is a very, very important currency, and I expect it to rise to $ 12,000. I recommend buying in a few areas and making big profits.

Individuals have got a approach to make sure they find out compact within the procedures distributing around the meeting at this stage out of investors supporting at the front entryway, however, to the out of prospect how they take note nice thing about it with the meeting at this stage I'm just above every doubtfulness people right away enter into a meeting.

There is a hot zone now. Buying bitcoin is not recommended. In my opinion the bitcoin support zone is at $ 6500-7000. Bitcoin has a negative impact on the corona virus and the world crisis. When the panic ends and the world crisis ends, the market will begin to recover.

Since you are considering a long-term investment, it does not matter if you buy now or after a period of time, the price difference will not affect you much

On 12/20/2019 at 1:13 AM, foxman said:

yeah I think need to buy to but we MI's it and I think just it's come back in there  on the time to buy again

New countries are accepting bitcoin and some or all of the bans and many other facts are affecting for good or bad so if you know how to trade it is better to invest in it. Keeping all of this mind is your decision.

Appropriate at the moment will be the greatest instant to acquire bitcoin although the retail price can be experimenting 6500-6700$ considering that it will eventually, without doubt, get well again throughout drawing near bitcoin splitting up.

3 hours ago, tmahbub757 said:

Should I buy Bitcoin now or wait until 2020? - Quora. Bitcoin is currently US$8,000. Based on past performance, and with the BTC halvening occurring in May 2020, BTC will likely rise to $10,000 by mid 2020. There is never a right time to invest in BTC, except when you are investing at an all time

It is better to buy more bitcoin now, because the price is down now and it is better to hold still after bitcoin halving

I think, you should get bitcoin presently, in case spend on bitcoin, bitcoin will certainly currently always be poor, to make certain anyone get bitcoin now and then wait up to the point variances bitcoin comes up regularly to make certain anyone risk-free generate profits.

3 hours ago, LifeLine2k20 said:

I think, you should get bitcoin presently, in case spend on bitcoin, bitcoin will certainly currently always be poor, to make certain anyone get bitcoin now and then wait up to the point variances bitcoin comes up regularly to make certain anyone risk-free generate profits.

I agreed with you, it is better to get more bitcoin as the price has goes down, before bitcoin halving the price will be high again

In view of mine you necessity to purchase bitcoin now, as if you accept bitcoin today, bitcoin is at this point declining, soyou acquisition bitcoin right away and so therefore wait until the price of bitcoin goes up for a second time consequently you pick up profit.

44 minutes ago, tingpersres said:

We are presently holding up to hold up since it is time to proceed falling. The showcase will have a least level from the past 8 months.

You can buy now, the price has goes down very low, I think it is the best time to accumulate some coins before the rise of bitcoin

We the entire think the cost tag on bitcoin may okay boost new and as a result the explanation to acquire nowadays may well be in which the outlay tag on bitcoin will be civilizing or conceivably you may possibly vacate and additionally keep, but the budding for building first-rate income repeatedly is almost certainly not passable to obtain quite a few bitcoin.

If this trend continues we will reach $ 9 soon. If you already have BTC in your wallet, you have to wait to see when this bull stops, Bitcoin is going up now but it's still not too late to buy some Bitcoin The price of BTC is now 00 8400 and if you buy at this price you can sell for $ 10 or more later. So, you should make a quick decision because our Bitcoin price increases by about $ 300 a day and

On 12/20/2019 at 1:06 AM, farhanpro613 said:

I think the next bulls run is coming so its better to invest on bitcoin now. The price may rise a tremendous amount in future but there is always risk. So keeping all this mind its your decision.

That is the best opportunity to buy bitcoin at a low price. Right now the price of bitcoin has reached $ 7100 and I don't think it will decrease any more, so if you want to buy bitcoin now is the right time. New countries are accepting bitcoin and some or all of the bans and many other facts are affecting for good or bad so if you know how to trade it is better to invest in it.

1 hour ago, kusvuw10 said:

don't invest in buying bitcoin right now or waiting for a Bitcoin price crash, people should buy btc then to make the best profit, buy when the price increase is not good at all

You can invest in cryptocurrency now, the price is very low, and it will soon change to bull run soon, we will be expecting the unexpected

I would recommend that users consider buying bitcoin at its current price of $8000 as i think that in May this year the price of bitcoin and many other cryptos will increase drastically due to the halving event. I have read up on past trends post halving events, and all signs indicate that the price will jump a lot after the event. Therefore it may be best to buy now and hold to mid year.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Cразу после каждого повышения цены во время торговли я продаю свои удержанные в нужной мне валюте деньги,а затем жду снижения цены для покупки валюты и повторной продажи при росте цен.

When I propose to her, it is far more useful to order coin when you finally view you will be experienced to order the item and don't manage lead to creating learn another day price tag connected with currency.

This is the right time to buy bitcoins because bitcoin prices is very low around under 6000$ dollars, its really good opportunity to buy bitcoin are any altcoin, because now crypto market totally crushed,and soon bitcoin halving also so before this process you buy some bitcoins its very deal for you, because when bitcoin halving completes then bitcoin prices goes high so refer to buy bitcoin now.