Buy now or wait for Bitcoin? - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jhon Ryan

Buy now or wait for Bitcoin?

I think this time is good for buy bitcoin hold till long term if you want

trading on bitcoin then wait until halving finish bitcoin will rise

• +5 1

Hopefully OP bought some bitcoin and didn't wait for the 'perfect' time to buy it, because there's no such thing.  If you wait for another huge drop, it might never happen (though it probably would somewhere down the line). 

I consider bitcoin to be down a lot right now, compared to where it was in 2017.  Thus I think now is an excellent time to be buying and accumulating it, which is what I've been doing for months now.

• +5 1

I think for bought bitcoin It's always the time buy it don't worry about the price if it's higher for you or not you collect all bitcoin you can and you will thanks me after one year or may be less than that 

• +5 1

It is better to buy bitcoin now and hold it because there is upcoming event which is the bitcoin halving.. so for sure the price will increase just like in the past halving bitcoin was increasing that time so why not this year.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I'm going to buy Bitcoin right now because the market price of Bitcoin is much lower now so when the market price of Bitcoin rises from $ 7,000 to $ 10,000 a few days, I will get many profit.

• +5 1

Buy Crypto, don't wait for the price to rise. When the price of Bitcoin goes up, for example, and you just buy. Certainly have done the wrong step. Should buy before increasing even higher.

• +5 1

Today it is better to buy bitcoin because the price is continuously pumping and this is a good sign for good market value of the bitcoin.

• +5 1

On 11/11/2019 at 12:49 PM, Jhon Ryan said:

Hi all,

I want to invest some money in Bitcoin (long term investment)
It's better wait the next fall down (like the situation on December/January), or buy now?
Otherwise fixing a target for example 7000 or 8000 $ and buy in that moment?

Thank you in advance for your suggestion

I know it's pretty late but I suggest for you to just hodl your Bitcoin because that would be safer than trading. Trading has just too much risks. Anyways, it's still your choice.

• +5 1

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

I think its the best time to buy bitcoin right now because bitcoin in the market is really low, and this coming years bitcoin price will really  go high. so goodluck to your invesment mate.

• +3 1

Right today bitcoiners that invested last year May have earn their profit from Bitcoin.Its is a promising coin that gives profits if we just have patience to wait.As predicted this year would be another ATH of Bitcoin and it would soar even higher.Lets all wait for that.

• +4 1

Bitcoin is now going up but it is still not too late to buy some bitcoin for investment. BTC price now is $8400 and if you buy at this price you can sell at $10K or more later. So, you should decide fast because every day we have about $300 increase in the price of bitcoin and if this trend continues we will soon reach $9K. If you already have BTC in your wallet, you just have to wait to see when this bull run stops.

• +4 1

The price of the bitcoin today is slowly decreasing and this is a good chance for the people to make their investment to make more money until the bull is running. 

• +4 1

Buy now while the value is down so you can invest in a little money. Keep it for a short period of time and while waiting learn the art of trading so will get profit also . Wait until the fluctuated price of bitcoin to start. Then thats the time you will only see the results.

• +5 1

14 hours ago, Btctanker said:

I think You should wait for Bitcoin to go down a little more, because right now I think $8100+ is high, just wait a little more maybe around $7500 then you can buy, now is not a good time to invest in it, because the price is high. 

Yes we really need to wait little bit to go under 7000 or more now it's not the time for buying because the price is very high and the bitcoin will fall down again 

I think at present you have wait for next bitcoin price falling. In my opinion the good rang to buy bitcoin 3.5 k to 6k.    

Edited by Ferduci

On 11/11/2019 at 11:49 AM, Jhon Ryan said:

Hi all,

It's better wait the next fall down (like the situation on December/January), or buy now?

There are some speculation about Bitcoin halving will affect to Bitcoin price rise, but it cannot be a benchmark for your decision, own research is more important.

I see the high resistance at $9000 if you doubt, you can wait until the price touch the resistance, if it's break thru the resistance it's highly chance the price rise, if it's bounce reverse the price will go down until it's reach support line.

I think the best bitcoin right now is at 8800$  so to those people who bought it at 7000$ its time to sell now, enough for buying start selling now. because this is the right time.

Bitcoin is an online currency that has no real deal for financing. The existence of it is just by trading it on the internet.  Want to invest.  Bitcoin will be the largest currency in the world when it comes to cryptocurrencies to improve the world.

On 11/12/2019 at 12:38 PM, IrinaLavrinova said:

A perfect storm is coming. The most intelligent minds gather around Bitcoin, and the fiat system is close to collapse. Bitcoin is embracing ever new markets, and public awareness is growing. It’s just a matter of time before the majority of the population realizes how useful this technology is. All I can advise you is to get some coins for yourself. In the worst case scenario, if Bitcoin fails, you will lose several hundred dollars. If successful, more likely, see you on the moon.

I think you make good and interesting points here mate  buying now will automatically be profitable now because Bitcoin may collapse any time

I think today many people buy Bitcoin to deal with halving so that the purchase volume increases, so the price of bitcoin is above $ 8500, if you want to buy Bitcoin, it's best to end this January. because of many predictions this is the determination of the price of bitcoin to go up or down. If the price of Bitcoin is above $ 9,000 then the price will be difficult to fall.

I think this for you to decide, but i can suggest that buying bitcoin right now is a good move, because sooner or later bitcoins value will be higher, so its better to buy now while its really affordable.

On 11/11/2019 at 11:49 AM, Jhon Ryan said:

Hi all,

You can buy it in stages, you can buy Bitcoin with 2/3/4 stages, but if my advice you can buy it into 2 stages, now you buy using some of your money, then if Bitcoin go down later you buy it again with the rest of your money.