Buy now or wait for Bitcoin? - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jhon Ryan

Buy now or wait for Bitcoin?

If you will still wait to buy for bitcoin you will fail because the bitcoin price is only looking for pumping and not for dropping, so its good to buy it the time that you are eligible

I think buying bitcoin will be good.Nectar the price is going to increase in few next months.If we can but now then we will make profit in future.

On 11/11/2019 at 12:49 PM, Jhon Ryan said:

Hi all,

I want to invest some money in Bitcoin (long term investment)
It's better wait the next fall down (like the situation on December/January), or buy now?
Otherwise fixing a target for example 7000 or 8000 $ and buy in that moment?

Thank you in advance for your suggestion

As of now, I recommend you to wait for the time bitcoin will be dump again. It can happen as soon as the bull run ends. Maybe you already buy bitcoin last year because its value reaches almost $6000 and also, that's a good plan of yours. Having a target value when to buy bitcoin. In that move, you can buy it in a very low price.

Well right now the price is not so down, if you check today 24 jan, the price is at 8300, should i buy or wait?

I don't think you should ask anyone.

These things have to depend on yourself.

This increases your experience and confidence. So I suggest you learn to trade properly and make your decisions according to what you've learned.

If I only have the money, I would buy bitcoin. Cause bitcoin is a well known cryptocurrency and it's going higher. For me I will definitely buy today, And wait for it to go get higher again and then sell it. So for me I will say, buy now, But don't rush your self everything can be done slowly.

If you want my own opinion, I wouldn't advise you to ask anyone about this.Because it has to be up to you. and be based on your information you are alone So increase your experience and make your own decisions.Good luck.

3 hours ago, takbir said:

Bitcoin price now going to high. This is best time to buy bitcoin right now because bitcoin in the market is really good, and this coming years bitcoin price will really  go high. 

Buying this time When BTC is going high can be loss.We have to wait for price come down.Thise who have buy BTC  on $7k are luck ones they can now sell and make profit from BTC.

On 11/11/2019 at 5:49 AM, Jhon Ryan said:

Hi all,

It's better wait the next fall down (like the situation on December/January), or buy now?

If you did buy bitcoin since November I believe you should be smiling right now because as of November the price of bitcoin was 6k and now February it is 9k. And if not Oyo is your case.

Well if you do have a budget why not spend money to bitcoin. You know what earning is much faster if you will invest on bitcoin. it's very hard to earn in a faster way if you want it free.

Welcome with me

I think time still allows a long-term investment of bitcoin, we are in the New Year and the price of bitcoin today is above 9000 dollars.
It is possible to buy today and wait months for good profits

On 11/11/2019 at 5:49 AM, Jhon Ryan said:

Hi all,

This is question for all of us. If you buy now you will not lost in long term almost for sure, but what will hapen soon we will see soon. I think that BTC will go up in few weeks. 

On 11/11/2019 at 10:34 AM, Jhon Ryan said:

Hi all,

I think you have to wait until the price goes down Bitcoin is going up and up but at a point it will fall back at that time you should invest and again wait for few time until it goes up

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 11/11/2019 at 9:49 AM, Jhon Ryan said:

Hi all,

Now the time to buy the coins becasue this time market is still down and we can make good money in this market but if we invest good amount of money and buy the top ALT coins from the market and safe them for the future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, maybe you buy when bitcoin is corrected and touch the lowest point, if the lowest bitcoin price at $ 9200, you can repay a little there and anticipate if bitcoin falls back to the price of $ 9,000, you can add more coins. Sometimes waiting is a good thing to do to find the right price we want.

I can still consider that the price of Bitcoin now is good to buy, as long as it is below 10, 000$ each but once the price reachm,ore than 10k$ it will be hard to buy due to the price is expensive rather than it is below 10k$ each of bitcoin. 

10 minutes ago, juos1s said:

I recommend buying this one. You will earn a lot. I bought at 7k and hope to get more profits coming

You buy at a price of $7000, if you still have it, you already get a profit. For people who haven't bought it yet, if they hope to return it at $7k, then that will be a long wait. Better to buy now.

December last year was the right time to buy bitcoin,as it drops into 6500,now bitcoin is at 9k level,so we should buy when the price is cheap,don't be scared,if you want to get profits. Having confidence is also needed when you enter trading world.

On 11/11/2019 at 9:49 AM, Jhon Ryan said:

Hi all,

When you make a post on that time BTC price is going to be low but now the price is so much high and i hope now the price is not going down and it will go up so much in short time. Crypto is the best market in the world.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I hope you bought Bitcoin when you posted because right now bitcoin is 9200$ and it's not coming down any more

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

The price of bitcoin is already in the rise move, so I think you missed the time to buy bitcoin is a lower price, which is a few hours ago. Now it's already increased more than $100

• +1 1

19 hours ago, Sharmin said:

am sure that the price of bitcoin soon will recover and rise again because bitcoin is always awaited by many people.I think this is the most suitable time for buying bitcoin.

BTC is now on $8900 and it is not good time to buy .You have to wait for price lowering .If you buy now and price drops you will panic and sell the coins.So buy when the price is low.

1 hour ago, Basel098 said:

Bitcoin always to buy you should buy today Recommendations say that today it will hit the Bitcoin wall $ 10,000

Yes my friend and I bought at $ 9,100 and I will make profits