Buy now or wait for Bitcoin? - Page 7 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jhon Ryan

Buy now or wait for Bitcoin?

On 1/23/2020 at 5:29 PM, Harris123 said:

I think buying bitcoin will be good.Nectar the price is going to increase in few next months.If we can but now then we will make profit in future.

Now with the crisis of corona virus it's a very big time to buy as much as you can from any coins bitcoin litecoin ripple ethereum and more just buy and hold 

I think its time to buy bitcoin ! because the price now is very low ! I 
the price will pump again to 9000$  in my opinion but we have to wait ! I will never sell my bitcoin in this low price

That question is so relevant now, many people are asking themselves if they should buy bitcoin now or sell even though the price is so around at $5k.

If you are worried that the price of bitcoin will miss you, or it will decrease after you buy it, then you divide your capital and buy into divisions for whatever moves the price.

For me i have some dollars and i will invesr it in bitcoin so now i wait bitcoin to fall into 3000k dollars then i will buy it becauce i know will be rise .

On 1/10/2020 at 6:00 PM, Luv4me said:

Now is the best time to buy as the price of each coin is low before they start rising

Hold it for a short period of time and while waiting to learn the art of trading so will also get profit. Wait until the volatile bitcoin price begins. A great ability for your visitors to help their specific purchases to be able to earn extra income before half the truth will work.

On 12/22/2019 at 3:32 PM, Maaz sultan said:

It is the best time to invest in bitcoin and hold long term and wait some time and as the market goes up sell you will make good profit from it.

That is the best opportunity to buy bitcoin at a low price. Right now the price of bitcoin has reached $ 7100 and I don't think it will decrease any more, so if you want to buy bitcoin now is the right time. Prices may increase in huge numbers in the future but there is always a risk. So keeping all this mind is your decision.

This is the best method to know what action to take in crypto investment, just go to the crypto market sites and watch for the price from that day, last day, last week and last month. If the price will be down from all that time, then its good to buy and hold because it can rise anytime but if the price will be high in all that time, its good to sell because it can drop anytime.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 1/7/2020 at 3:39 PM, Zues said:

Today it is better to buy bitcoin because the price is continuously pumping and this is a good sign for good market value of the bitcoin.

When Bitcoin prices rise, for example, and you just buy. Definitely got the wrong step. Should buy before rising higher. My advice is not to rush to buy cryptocurrencies at this very volatile time, please follow them first.

On 3/25/2020 at 10:21 AM, UT2001 said:

You should have bought a few days ago when bitcoin was well down in the lower 4,000 us dollar levels as I do not remember seeing bitcoin so low ever since I have been following the markets more closely.

You will soon get a chance to buy bitcoin at about that lw, but make sure to not waste the opportunity next time.

I believe that this is the golden opportunity to buy alot if bit coin and save them for future high sales returns because i believe that the price of bit coins will rise in the near future 

On 11/12/2019 at 7:38 PM, IrinaLavrinova said:

A perfect storm is coming. The most intelligent minds gather around Bitcoin, and the fiat system is close to collapse. Bitcoin is embracing ever new markets, and public awareness is growing. It’s just a matter of time before the majority of the population realizes how useful this technology is. All I can advise you is to get some coins for yourself. In the worst case scenario, if Bitcoin fails, you will lose several hundred dollars. If successful, more likely, see you on the moon.

Waiting for bitcoin price to rise again is a good strategy. 

If bitcoin fails then at least you have saved it and wait for the right opportunity for you to do your moves. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 1/5/2020 at 12:16 AM, jitu123321 said:

This must be your choice bro because your money means your choice but if you want suggestion then let me tell you if you can hold then every time is good to buy and if can't then buy every time when price deep ...best of luck

Now is not the best time to buy bitcoins, prices fluctuate around 7000. And is unlikely to skyrocket in the near future. This is the right time to buy bitcoins for those who want to hold long term and not suitable for those who want to buy to trade.

If someone is waiting for bitcoin, wow, he may wait for ever, the price will reduce an rise again and the person will still be waiting. 

a great hurricane is coming. The most wise minds collect round Bitcoin, and the fiat device is close to crumble. Bitcoin is embracing ever new markets, and public consciousness is growing. It’s only a count of time earlier than most of the people of the population realizes how beneficial this generation is. All i will recommend you is to get a few cash for yourself. within the worst case state of affairs, if Bitcoin fails, you may lose numerous hundred dollars. If a hit, more likely, see you at the moon.

On 12/3/2019 at 7:33 PM, Hamk said:

You should wait for Bitcoin, to stabilize before you should buy Bitcoin, the orice is goimg down and also is it not a good time to invest in it now

Perfect BITCOIN when increase or decrease. But if you buy bitcoin, you can wait. below 6000 usd. This is a good time to buy bitcoin and hold. The best time to buy is when the value of btc is minimum. Once you have done that, great work to take risks.

Now it is a little risky to buy before halving. Everything can happen and rise and fall. It is difficult to give advice. Of course, the January price was better.

It is better to buy bitcoin because the price of it is now affordable and i know that little by little for now it will continuously goes up as we expected. So if you plan to buy and invest with bitcoin right now later as soon the price goes up the big chance you will able to earn to your investment.

On 1/24/2020 at 2:59 AM, US_UncleSam said:

Because Bitcoin is now declining maybe now is the right time to buy Bitcoin for long-term investment, before the price of Bitcoin will rise again

not ideal for getting because the value is still too much, it's safer to postpone before the cheapest value. If you want to buy then this is the best time because in the future the price will increase even more. You should maintain on the cost of Bitcoin and really should be industry based on bitcoin.

Since the time I began to be active in cryptocurrency I have realized that it's better to buy bitcoins when you want to as long as you have money than waiting for the price to fall because it might not happen and you will be left out.

• +1 1

As of today, I will not advise people to buy bitcoin, it is better to just wait and see where the price will go first, either bullish or bearish but this should be known that it is very possible that it will be bearish when bitcoin has never crossed the $10000 price for long now. 

right now at the time of writing this post bitcoin is above $10000 in my opinion this is not the right time to buy bitcoin because I think from here bitcoin will come down towards $8800 or even more less around $7200 

Edited by Soaib khan

I do not think that this is the time to buy bitcoin because its price is currently high and you have to wait for the price to drop again. In the period of the virus the price has decreased to 4000 $ and that time was suitable for bitcoin buying but now it is time to sell and make profits

Bitcoin is suitable for investment at any time if your intention is long-term investment because Bitcoin has a shared future and the movement of its shares is always on the rise.

If you are confused in choosing the levels that you will buy bitcoin, I advise you to divide your capital and buy at different levels, then hold your bitcoin for future..