Buy now or wait for Bitcoin? - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jhon Ryan

Buy now or wait for Bitcoin?

Just now, Crypto123 said:

I think or buy mode for Bitcoin now is good I don't think it will drop more than 7000$ where you see it returned and rose to 8000, so I think the buy point at 7000 will be very good. I advise you to buy and long storage before it is too late. In the coming months it will likely be good price developments.

for buyer its time is good and now price is also low but some time these buyers can not easily predict the future price that is why they can not take any decision.

• +5 1

18 minutes ago, Needyou said:

We think the cost of bitcoin may increment further so the valid justification to purchase presently is that the cost of bitcoin is expanding or you may stop and remain, yet the possibility of gaining great benefit over and over may not be sufficient to get some bitcoin.

I don't really understand what you mean. The question here now is whether now is the right time to buy bitcoin or not? Do you have an answer to that question ...?

• +4 1
  • +5 1

It is high time to buy btc now. now the price is around 7100 usd. so if you want you can buy btc now  because the price is increasing now.to make profit you should buy now.

• +5 1

5 minutes ago, Shahadatbd said:

Try to wait for the last week of December. BTC already going down continuesly so BTC maybe go for more down in last week of December. 

yea everyone is expecting it to go lower than its already is because of the December  selling i think we will have some good entries on some of the best coins we have waited for so long to buy low.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

I guess this weekend, and we will see a downtrend for bitcoin so that will be a good time to buy bitcoin if the price is really down. You can prepare your money and place the order buy at any range, but I think you can place the order buy at $7200 or even at $7100-$7000. But that is only a prediction if bitcoin will go down too far and we don't know the truth about what will happen with bitcoin. But if this weekend, the price can increase then you can buy at a price now, so you don't miss a good time to buy bitcoin. If you want to use bitcoin for a long term investment, then you can buy bitcoin at any price.

• +1 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

On 12/5/2019 at 10:31 AM, duncun007 said:

yea everyone is expecting it to go lower than its already is because of the December  selling i think we will have some good entries on some of the best coins we have waited for so long to buy low.

I am not fully sure that it price would be goes to down more but maybe its happen and that time I will also invest my money in bitcoin .

• +5 1

16 hours ago, Zentoly said:

I am not fully sure that it price would be goes to down more but maybe its happen and that time I will also invest my money in bitcoin .

well im 100% sure it will drop because if you look at the chart you would see  bitcoin has tried to breakout of 7300$ yesterday and it couldnt do it and there is no volume these days so it will definitely drop to get more liquidity in the market.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Many previous predictions that the price of Bitcoin will go down in December 2019 and early 2020, Now the price of Bitcoin has reached $ 7,250, so you can buy Bitcoin now or wait a few days / weeks until the price of Bitcoin is below $ 7000. Good luck.

• +5 1

I think now that you have capital is a reasonable investment, when investing in coins, do not expect bottom fishing and selling peaks, or hope that enough profits can be traded, greed will fail immediately.

• +5 1

1 hour ago, Sayyadi said:

In my opinion, buying Bitcoin today will lead to a fall in Bitcoin, so you have to buy Bitcoin. Now buy bitcoin and wait until the price of bitcoin rises again to make a profit.

well if you are liquidated right now then you might want to give it a few days because this bitcoin price will fall all the way down to 6300$ and after that if it doesnt hold then we will fall down even more.

• +5 1

On 11/11/2019 at 12:49 PM, Jhon Ryan said:

It's better wait the next fall down (like the situation on December/January), or buy now?

Right now is the best moment to buy bitcoin while the price is playing around 6500-6700$ because it will surely recover again in incoming bitcoin halving.

• +5 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

Hi every one! For my suggestion it is time to buy BTC because the price is on big support. This support will pump the price in few days from 6500 $ to 15 000 $ the end of this year! It time my friends to bye! Good luck for all. Nice day!!

• +5 1

I doubth Bitcoin will ne down again more than now so its might the good moment to buy. Mostly people now just on soicial media  and global market seems busy star buy Bitcoin and thinking to long term invest so now still good moment to buy Bitcoin before new year Bitcoin will up like when hallowen 

• +5 1

No one can say surely that in what will happen tomorrow because may new policies and nations are adopting bitcoin and some or banning and many other facts are influencing in good or bad way so if u have know how in trading then its better to do investment in it

• +5 1

Buy Bitcoin right now because I see a graph that the value of bitcoin continues to rise, although sometimes it goes down but not much. Use this opportunity as well as possible before it's too late.

• +4 1

On 11/11/2019 at 10:49 AM, Jhon Ryan said:

Hi all,

I want to invest some money in Bitcoin (long term investment)
It's better wait the next fall down (like the situation on December/January), or buy now?
Otherwise fixing a target for example 7000 or 8000 $ and buy in that moment?

Thank you in advance for your suggestion

My personal suggestion is "It is the best time to invest on bitcoin because many expert thinks bitcoin price will boost in 2020". But you have to follow your own thinking first.

• +4 1

In fact, it is impossible to predict whether it will fall behind or rise, do not dream of catching the bottom or just feel like buying and then waiting, do not be too greedy you will fail.
Good luck

• +4 1

I still stay with my analyze to not doing any transaction until new year, this time market doesn't have the right direction, all you see it just wave and correction. Avoid sideways trend by doing nothing the risk is stuck.

• +4 1

Bitcoin is the father of all cryptocoins. Now bitcoin price is very low Price is falling 7500$ This price is very low and your profit will be very small if you sell bitcoins so invest it now and hold it for long time. When bitcoin price will rise then you can sell and get huge profit.

• +4 1

11 hours ago, rtbd said:

This is a time to buy Bitcoin because the price of Bitcoin is a little lower now but its price may increase in 2020. I think you can buy Bitcoin right now as the price of Bitcoin will increase a lot in the new year.

its not a matter of it MAY increase because we all know it will increase due to halving in 2020 but right now we are questioning ourselves how low will bitcoin go before it starts actually pumping back up.

• +4 1

Trade, the more mixed the market is, the more and more unstable the trade is, because it is easy to make a profit, and for those who want to accumulate for a long time, wait for the market to come down and then buy and wait for it to go up and sell.

• +4 1

There are many cryptocoins in the market . Bitcoin is the leader of all currencies. ou have to buy the Bitcoin because in the January 2020 their is the probability to increase the price of the Bitcoin. I hope bitcoin price will go up in march 2020.

• +4 1

In my opinion, buying Bitcoin is good because now Bitcoin prices are low and around 7,000 dollars, I hope you can get a lot of profit from the fact that the market price will go up to $ 10,000 very soon.

• +4 1

It seems to me that you had to buy bitcoin last year and it seems to me that it is time to hold this token already, as its growth is slowly starting

• +5 1