Crypto community in maturation - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Crypto community in maturation

3 hours ago, VishalVj said:

Yes brother. It's being 10year of continue of cryptocurrency community. It will last for more time. Many people are aware of the benifit of bitcoin and digital currency. So people are getting knowledge and slowly slowly it will cover all over the world.

I hope so, i see a good future of crypto and i hope it comes soon enough for me to live to see it.

On 11/11/2019 at 3:56 AM, Keith700 said:

As we can observe and witness throughout these 11 years, the cryptocurrency market has taken another indole and another more serious part that we have already been witnessing on the march, we have taken from being economically immature to being much more armored with the Over the years, tell me something do you think the Blockchain community is still very young? It has enjoyed many monetary advantages so far but is this the purpose of cryptocurrencies and the Blockchain?
We need the new generations to be trained for a better financial style that contributes to their economic stability.

The major purpose of crypto currencies and blockchain technology is still not achieved. It is reality that we are still immature in getting the blockchain technology and bitcoin to the mainstream. We have to struggle more to educate our governments as well to remove negativity of their minds.

On 11/10/2019 at 5:56 PM, Keith700 said:

As we can observe and witness throughout these 11 years, the cryptocurrency market has taken another indole and another more serious part that we have already been witnessing on the march, we have taken from being economically immature to being much more armored with the Over the years, tell me something do you think the Blockchain community is still very young? It has enjoyed many monetary advantages so far but is this the purpose of cryptocurrencies and the Blockchain?
We need the new generations to be trained for a better financial style that contributes to their economic stability.

Thank you my friend for this great article, I think blockchain technology should be taught to the new generation in schools and universities.

As i have already thought   the crypto markets will continue to evolve and therefore mature, and by doing this they also should get less volatile and be' a better selection for investment firms and institutions. 

Crypto has matured by leaps and bounds. The initial frenzy is over, and we are looking at a point in near future, where everything might become stable, ofcourse there is still a long way to go, but it is much better than what it was in 2011, with scams and exchanges dying left and right.

For me, the Blockchain technology also grows and adapts to our daily lives, and one day, we can all thrive if we avoid scams and protect our lives. If we have sufficient knowledge and bravery, we can also succeed.

9 hours ago, abrar61 said:

You talk about ten years. In ten years you can see where the crypto currency has come from and I think in the next ten years it will spread all over the world.

I know, all in say is bitcoin is still young but it has done and changed the world like anything else could have done in 100 years.

present so many countries adopted bitcoin technology and this technology increase day by day now we also except this technology in our daily needs and you give good knowledge post and give good topic to learn 

On 11/11/2019 at 4:56 AM, Keith700 said:

I think bitcoin is the first coin of the market. It start the crypto market. And it's called mother currency of the market. After that many people invest on it. That's why it's price rise up.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

7 hours ago, Usman11805 said:

create daily challenge inside the coin. The touring company is mounting additional towards the point of the day and then 

countries enjoy had a major shock on the market, but at the moment what time the regulation is enforced, the glassy of 

Regulations are the only big obstacle of what crypto stands for, which is decentralization and financial freedom for the people.

If we define maturation as profit and money, I should say yes, the crypto community has been able to grow economically and raise their investments but if we look at it in terms of awareness and knowledge about cryptocurrency and blockchain science, I think the community has not matured enough in this respect because most people still view crypto as a money-making tool not as a technology to solve the problems of money transfer. With the increasing number of crypto academic courses in universities and colleges, this problem will be solved soon.

On 11/11/2019 at 4:56 AM, Keith700 said:

Crypto markte need some stability. In this many things happening which is not good for crypto. Since 2008 crypto facing many problems. It raise sound in 2017. Now many countries trying to adopt it. I think soon we can see crypto regulation.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

I agree, the cryptocurrency community really grows and develop because there are lot of people who are developing system to make the blockchain technology implemented on other things so that we can have a secured transaction. Also the crypto community really learns a lot not only how to earn but the capabilities of crypto to change the world.

The blockchain community is increasing day by day, many people who were unaware of anything about cryptocurrencies, entered this field and got to know Bitcoin and many cryptocurrency projects during this year.

Basically the community (the core) is not mature at all. Most people that were working for Bitcoin in the past, along with the major proponents left and don't actually talk about Bitcoin anymore. They sold as they made millions during 2013 and 2017 markets. Now we are left behind that bought between 2017-2020 and we somehow expect to be rich, but what I'm seeing is nothing like the last two times Bitcoin's price exploded. There is no adoption and the narratives change every 15 minutes. The influencers are just paid shills that only talk about price and have nothing useful to provide.

Most likely, the blockchain matures with time and you can calculate how much time bitcoin itself is. That's how many years Bitcoin, so many years and blockchain. 

I think cryptocurrencies are still at a young stage. There is still a lot of development and changes to be made. We should always follow cryptomeria and be aware of the news. Keep up with the development of cryptocurrencies.

The paper currency market needed a lot of time to develop and spread, so we cannot consider several years of encryption for a long time. We need to pass on this information for several years to come so we can say that the encryption has reached maturity.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, indeed, with each passing year, we are learning new lessons in the field, which in turn is spreading little by little in the real world and sooner or later it will be adopted by the countries.

45 minutes ago, wilbertson said:

Crypto is mature enough but the people are the ones who are not that mature about Bitcoin, most part of them are thinking crypto is a game.

I agree with that, but i'm on the side of the people, they are been scared off by the government, besides it has only been 10 years people needs more time.

Yes the crypto technology is still very young and it's going towards maturation gradually. It was not created to just enjoy monetary advantages but it's bigger goal is to introduce a system which can help in improving world economy.

Edited by Jessica Karren
Alphabetical mistake

The topic has become a dangerous aspect of this infertility other than the attention of suspicious business owners and what has harmed the arms trade more than it is of value in terms of the country's economy. We have to contribute to the good side of the digital currencies and another oil that we can contribute to the growth of their country's economy

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

In my opinion, blockchain technology is definitely still too young, many technologies weren't accepted at the same time as they were created, so probably we need to wait 10 more years.

• +1 1

I don't think the community is immature like you said, as there are big whale in the market and expert's studying the coin and also some young are here too but it's happened in every market. 

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,